LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do diapers rank?

How "comfortable" do your finances have to be for you to splurge on good or new diapers?

For me diapers rank pretty high on the want list, but that's because I don't tend to crave a lot of things so it's diaperes or pie lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

They rank pretty high for me. So far, I haven't had to choose between them and something else, due to finances, but if I had to, things would be pretty bleak before I decided that omitting diapers was going to be the solution. I don't even know if I could anymore, at least at night, anyway. I'd probably start making my own cloth diapers or something! 

But if it came down to, I don't know, downgrading our cable package, or even downgrading a car, versus not wearing diapers anymore... yeah, I'll be driving around in a Chevette, wearing a diaper... 

I am at optimum

I don't wear them often so I don't buy them too often either. I'll buy 1-3 cases at a time and that will last me quite a while. Once I'm down to 1-3 bags left I'll buy some more unless I see a really good sale. Not much else I splurge on so finances isn't too much of a problem.

I haven’t needed to buy any diapers since 2019( saw the pandemic from a distance and got ready for shortages broken supply lines and price gouging)   . I purchased a couple cases of every color NS supreme and Megamax and haven’t done much traveling , I get 4 cases of disposables  by insurance a month , however at home I wear cloth , only disposables for going out . They are not optional however I have more than I need already on hand . 

They are very high on my want list but my income tends to be low enough that I cant buy them all the time but had to change jobs after a very ugly battle with my former job and it seems to be soon that I can start buying them again.

• Like 1

Other issues get in the way such as being at work, comfort, storage space (well I could use the basement), they make me hot and cold, having "sticky" skin, tired of wearing too long.

They're pretty high for me,  most of the time.  I go through the binge stages where they're a lot higher for me than other times.

Thankfully my favorite food is bread and water. 

I very rarely make myself a proper dinner, or eat anything else than whole grain bread. 

Sometimes my diapers are very rank!  💩  Seriously, I am not a slave to diapers.  When I want a particular brand or have a trip coming up, I will buy what I want or need.  I may take a solo trip every 2 years and go 24/7, there may be a couple times a year I get the house to myself for a few days and then it's premium diapers.  Otherwise I may wear once or twice a week for a few hours and low end diapers from Goodwill do well enough.  When I have other bills or other things I want or need, I won't buy diapers and unlike a lot of members who may wear every day or 24/7/365, diapers don't rule my life and when I do need to buy premium diapers, that might be 2 or 3 times a year.  Otherwise the 20 pack of Attends I get at Goodwill for $3.50 a package when they have them works well enough for my once or twice a week.

For me, diapers are an absolute necessity. I can budget for them and do have to watch the pennies disappear as I use them. Price/performance matters a it's almost exclusively Better Dry as it meets that ratio and gives me warm, fuzzy feelings.

Not very highy since I use cloth, the cost is relatively low over time

I, do however, have an addiction. Where I get meds is a "pharmacy" where they sell musical equipment, especially  synthesizers, is a "drug store"