LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your new year's "resolution" for 2024?

Firefly 35

New Years Resolution 2024  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What resolution do you think this year will bring?

• No idea
    • Other

@Firefly 35@oliver d@DailyDi

I just chose "OTHER" because I want to be able to have a year when:

1.  I am not somehow involved in "misunderstandings" that get blown out of proportion, or cause me to get WORSE headaches than I do now.

2.  I am NOT thought of as an outcast, or whatever the hell people think of me: I have a GREAT reputation, and I gained that because of WHO I am, what I BELIEVE, what I STAND for, and the person I am:  I help people EVERY day, and I LOVE what I do, and I continue to do what makes me feel GOOD, and being HERE helps me with that.  Being here has helped me to realize that the way to influence people and make a difference in their lives is to be the person you ARE, and NOT a person that you are NOT - I've told that to people I love VERY much, and I feel as if life is TOO SHORT to mess around with the PAST, and while you remember it, and you long for it sometimes, Like when you miss someone who is GONE, or that you WISH things were different - I KNOW that you cannot RUN away from your problems, or your struggles, but sometimes I WISH I could change some of the things that I have done, but knowing that you CANNOT do that, the best thing I can do is to be the best person I can be.  Being OLDER, I want to enjoy my life and not think of it or myself as a burden,  It sucks when you don't have the energy or stamina you once had :(  I know, maybe @Evelyn Dellcerro will see this and kick me so HARD that the pain will just leave me alone heheeh :)  **Hugs**. I don't give up easily, but THIS is getting to me heheheh

3.  I wish that the TUMC Montpelier has the best outcome, and that we are able to somehow continue to serve the public as we have since 2009 - with floods in 2016 and 2023, this has changed the way we do that, and i am not sure what we can do, or what we will be able to do.  There is always the worry that they may decide to do something like sell the building or merge with other congregations:  I hope for the best, I have faith that God will help us, and that we will be the best church we can be, its just........confusing......I ask for each of you to keep us all in your thoughts and prayers :)

4.  I can FINALLY be in a situation where I am NOT dealing with pain to the level that it makes me NOT want to go anywhere or do anything!  I've been to the ER 8 times or so this year - I am getting to the point where I want to YELL bad words, cursing the gods for giving me arthritis of the neck and the problems with bone spurs in my neck - I feel like going to my magic Island in my story, and just letting the ladies take care of me, but that is a DREAM hehehe :)  Oh well, I just hope that the RF abaision and the Branch Blocks help:  If they do, they will find the nerves that make the pain happen, and BURN the nerve endings off - If what they do in January works, then in February and March they will do the Abaision, and they are supposed to last 2 years, but I will be checking with Drs. Sheean Ingram to determine if they want me to go to a headache clinic locally, or if the intention is to have me looked at by a neurologist :)

I wish all of you the best in 2024 - and hope that all of us somehow can deal with our situations, and have each of our concerns  and issues dealt with somehow :)

Love,

Brian

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rusty pins said:

I never make resolutions.  I think they are stupid and have always felt that way.  People who make them usually don't hold to them.  Those who do, all power to them.

@rusty pins

I understand:  Most times, they are ones that say "I'm gonna [INSERT RESOLUTION HERE]" in 2024, and as you say. they are not really kept:  This to me is basically a "I hope/wish that this would happen" and when it doesn't, we can laugh and say "Maybe next year?"

I just hope that everyone here can remain healthy, happy and do what they want to do, and that each of us has good tidings and the best of wishes in the new year. ;)

Love,

Brian

• Thanks 1

A continuation of the one I made when Iwas 23 and the only one I actually kept, having learned from all the failed onces. Not to make any more New Year's resolutions. They are not worth the effort

• Like 1

I voted other. Our TV died this year and we decided to not replace it anytime soon. We have a laptop we use to stream FREE content as we don't pay for cable TV or any pay streaming services. As soon as the market is saturated with 4K television in every room in the house they will start to sell 8K televisions.

Japan's NHK Launches World's First 8K TV Channel. The world's first 8K channel was launched in December by Japan's public broadcaster NHK. The ultra-HD format features four times the resolution of 4K, weighing in with a hefty 33 million pixels, as well as 22.2 multi-channel sound.Jan 4, 2019

I don't make New Years resolutions. If I feel I need to change something in myself or my situation doing it for New Years isn't going to make any difference. At the end of the day, you either have the willpower or you don't.

• Thanks 1

Ha ha, hilarious!

I voted for 4K because I have a 4K TV and I'm hoping to find some more 4K content this year, to actually determine if I can tell the difference between it, and 1080P, or not. 

My main resolutions are:

- continue losing weight 

- stay diapered all year

- my wife has been after me to use up my massage benefits but that's one thing I haven't done since I put myself back in diapers. So, I resolve to at least try it. I may only do it once. 

I resolved last year not to make new years resolutions, as I always made the same one (to quit smoking) which usually only lasted 2-3 months. I should  but if I did then I'd just snack more and snacks are more expensive and worse for you than cigarettes. So why pick up a more expensive habit? I don't smoke that much anyway (pack last 2-5 days) and as my last doctor said, "You have the best sounding lungs I've heard" so unless I become a chain smoker I see no reason to quit. 

I've been using 4k for two years now. For movies, it's great. For sports, not so much. Many are doing 4ki, not 4kp, and that causes lots of blurry screens when viewing lives sports like football, soccer or baseball.