LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ben Shapiro on the ABDL community

Do you agree with Ben Shapiro?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with Ben Shapiro?

• Yes. We should keep ABDL feelings to ourselves or within the community as they are a personal desire
    • No. We have the right to openly identify ourselves as ABDL and ask society to respect us as such

I think we should be aware of the fact that there is a growing aversion to making personal desires an identity to be recognized and protected by society. Ben Shapiro seems to be one of the guys who feels this aversion and speaks out about it. I think he is a force to be reckoned with and I agree with him. We must keep it to ourselves and not become a burden to society by demanding attention and respect. 

How about you?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Probably one of the most "tasteful" takes on this subject. I mean, he didn't take cheap shots like most commentators do. I do agree through that it really is unhealthy to make your desires your identity. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
28 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

is douchebag an identity that must be recognized?

Seriously. I'm not one for flaunting what my undergarments are to people who aren't consenting, but Ben Shapiro's opinion is something I'll never care for. 

• Like 10

I can't stand him. He just oozes with punchability. ABDL is a part of our identity, whether he agrees with that or not. Anything that defines you as a whole is part of your identity.

That said, the poll doesn't really reflect what he talks about in the video. His point is about how he feels it is ridiculous that ABDLs want to use this part of their identity to gain public mainstream acceptance, but the poll is a hardline between "keep it to yourself and don't share it with anyone" or "we have the right to be openly ABDL and the public must accept that". Neither of these I feel are the right answer. We have the right to spaces with people we love and trust where we can explore and embrace this part of our identity AND we have the responsibility to keep this part of ourselves private with those people that we love and trust and not to walk around in broad daylight in a t-shirt and a boosted Megamax like we're Tommy Pickles.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, minachan16 said:

I can't stand him. He just oozes with punchability. ABDL is a part of our identity, whether he agrees with that or not. Anything that defines you as a whole is part of your identity.

That said, the poll doesn't really reflect what he talks about in the video. His point is about how he feels it is ridiculous that ABDLs want to use this part of their identity to gain public mainstream acceptance, but the poll is a hardline between "keep it to yourself and don't share it with anyone" or "we have the right to be openly ABDL and the public must accept that". Neither of these I feel are the right answer. We have the right to spaces with people we love and trust where we can explore and embrace this part of our identity AND we have the responsibility to keep this part of ourselves private with those people that we love and trust and not to walk around in broad daylight in a t-shirt and a boosted Megamax like we're Tommy Pickles.

@minachan16

My take is that it sounds like Mr Shapiro starts out talking about the left and the right and how the left has destroyed the right or destroyed the fabric of the United States because of the fact that they think that our lifestyle and our choices are wrong or somehow incorrect or immoral or something to add effect. I agree with you Mina, I don't like that guy either, and I didn't even watch the entire video I just watched the section that deals with ABDL Stuff.

Acceptance Is twofold, But to me, before acceptance of the community can be determined the person that is dealing with the issue will have to we'll have to accept either the adult babies diaper lovers or whatever else they identify. once they identify and accept it, then they can do things like add pieces of the lifestyle, this is usually how I deal with deal with questions about acceptance. We all deal with issues because of the fact their lifestyle may not be considered mainstream, And people may end up asking this questions about why we like what we like or how we like diapers or anything else or other baby equipment. that is normal because people may not understand what the what the heck is going on, but regardless of what happens comment just sounds like this guy is doing a gentle jab against the ABDL community because he thinks that we're trying to force everybody in the mainstream public to accept ABDL.  It would be nice for people to be able to accept that we have people in that community comment and have people not look down on us as perverted or crazy or silly or whatever, or maybe mentally deficient, but there's people that think that way and probably would, because they don't see the there's a reason why people do what they do feel the way they feel and everything else.

Regardless of what these guys say in all of these videos, and I say this in all seriousness: when talk about the fact program that that slapping on an adult diaper will help you or whatever, name try to do something different by trying to make it sound like the government is corrupt or somebody else is having an issue, You cannot fight what you know to be true. I know for a fact, that when I was eight years old, I knew that diapers were something that I was interested in, however I could not figure out why, and I couldn't why that it felt good. I thought it was wrong, but it's like having something that you really like! if somebody gives you a chocolate bar, and tells you that you can have it but only after something else happens, you'll find any way to eat that chocolate bar regardless of what someone says. someone may say that like the cake example, that you make a big cake, you make it succulent You make it smell good You make it look good, you end up presenting it really good. once you end up doing that, you take the cake out and you tell the person this is your cake, but you can't have it. they say that if they catch you touching it there will be a problem:: what they do now is they're trying to figure out how they're gonna get that cake. they want that cake so bad that they will do anything to sneak or beg our borrower steel to get it and eat it. They want that piece of cake and they'll figure a way to do it It's like having a kid get caught get caught with their hand in the cookie jar!

same thing with ABDL:  the feelings that you deal with or have dealt with all your life, and all of the interactions, and all of the things that you have dealt with, the sites the smells the location the people talking to you the love the understanding and hope and a whole bunch of other things are what people are looking for. People end up looking for it because they really want it, really want to be able to regress or do things that help them to cope with the world around them. this world is all screwed up, and we are now in a situation where we have the extreme left and extreme right, there's no middle ground, nobody seems to get along, and now everybody is attacking what they don't understand or making fun of what they don't understand, or turning it into a political statement! I'll tell you as an incontinent DL myself, regardless of what this Looney tune says, he doesn't know what makes people tick, he doesn't understand why people think the way they do or why they want something like this, why they're attracted to it. All he wants to do is to say that there's something a miss when we to put on a diaper, and it makes people cringe. I didn't understand why I felt the way I did when I was a kid, but I had to bury those feelings and try to make them a part of my life so that people don't think I'm a crazy old fool. Mr Shapiro seems to think that if we like diapers or we deal with ABDL, That for some reason we're crazy or that we need help, and I'll tell you that anybody that would put our community in a negative white, needs to be educated. He might not have gone for a full attack, but how in the world can he say that what we go through makes us crazy or whatever he says. we are what we are and we can't help that. it took me 47 years to be able to understand exactly what I just said what it is and how many times you try to keep it quelled down, you are wired that way, and that is the way it is, you can't change it because you will have the same situation and you will continue to have the urges and the things that happen.

What needs to happen is that people have to understand that if we're doing we're doing and we're doing it correctly and we're not doing it immorally or legally, nobody should be having a problem. we know what we are We know what we do, and we should know when it is appropriate to do what we do and when it is not. miners have nothing to do with this kink, and that is one thing that I always say: that's why it is called an adult baby, and not only that but as Mina says we have the right to do as we do, and be in this place where we're safe, a place where is acceptable to do what we're doing, in a place where people love us support us and understand us, and a place where we are not we are not put down because of our lifestyle choice or our choice of underwear. it's obvious to me that this gentleman seems to think that for some reason that our government being so liberal or so conservative has gone to the dogs because people are beginning to understand what's going on and it's becoming more Acceptable to be a AB or DL and because there are people that understand our lifestyle, and may end up supporting us, that something seems to be you know wrong

We have the right to be the person that we are, we have the right to identify the way we do, we have the right to be adults, adult babies, Diaper lovers, adult kids or whatever it is that we identify as. We have the right to be able to live our life to the best of our ability, and we have the right to be able to be with people that support us love us and care about us. we also have the responsibility as you said to make sure that what we are doing is above board, and we are not exposing people that don't need to be involved with it to something that they don't understand, because maybe they don't need to understand, minors don't belong in the kink, even though there might be a minor or two that feels like they are a teen baby. The point is we do have a responsibility to keep our desires to ourselves, and not to expose people that don't want to be involved in them to it. However, Mr Shapiro does not have the right to tell us that somehow we are broken.

I am an an adult, an incontinent adult, a diaper loving adult. I function just fine, I deal with my incontinence just fine, I have the support I need. This means I know what is a what is appropriate to do, what is not appropriate to do, where it is appropriate to do it and when it is appropriate to do it other other than that, if for some reason it is not an appropriate time place or situation, it wouldn't happen. regardless of what Mr shapiro would say people are gonna wear diapers, people are gonna wet them, people are gonna mess them, people are gonna live their life the way they want to live their life. it is our responsibility to make it so that people understand that there are people that are incontinent, that are people that lake diapers, and there are people who wear for comfort reasons are psychological reasons or whatever. Mr Shapiro didn't even touch on that It just seems like he doesn't understand. If I couldn't understand it four years ago almost, how in the world can he understand it. that's why I came here to daily diapers, because I knew there were people that would help me understand it, even if I didn't, I asked my questions, I ended up getting my opinions, and I and I support people wearing diapers regardless of what Mr Shapiro may say about the morality or the legality or whatever it is. if you are an adult baby or a diaper lover, you have your wiring made that way, and no one is gonna change that. That does not make us freaks or something that needs to be fixed, it's the attitude of people who think that it's degenerate or whatever that need to be educated.

The diaper is only a special piece of underwear that you do your business in. A diaper is a piece of absorbent cotton with plastic and tapes. @Evelyn Dellcerro Said it is a crying shame that people get all worked up and upset over a piece of plastic and cotton with tapes. To me, Mr Shapiro might have a valid point, but his point seems to be that AB or DL community individuals are like aliens, And unless he actually has lived the life of an adult baby, or maybe a diaper lover, or understands that there are people who wear diapers and were not harming anybody, He has no point to make other than the fact that he might not like what we do in our lifestyle. wearing diapers is not illegal, and even I have had a lot of medical assistance to make sure I have what I need, and my stress level has gone way down, simply because I'm wearing such a diaper. does Mr Shapiro wanna tell me that diapers don't help people? does he just want to say that anybody that's an adult that wears a diapers somehow of a liability or something, or an alien?

@minachan16 is right. we have the right to do what we do, but we have the responsibility to do it right. however, people need to understand that people that wear diapers are not something on an alien planet! wearing diapers is not the issue, it's the stigma that diapers are bad, and I can guarantee you I've had a couple of situations where I'm doing something and I'm darn glad I have it on, But the problem is is that people think that we are somehow aliens. I agree that Mina is right when she says this guy is some is somebody that has a bunch of punchability. he makes a point, but the point is full of air, and I think what people have to realize is that regardless of what Mr Shapiro thinks, and regardless of what other people think, people are going to wear diapers, and they're going to do things that might not be on the level an appropriate, but That's why people have to be careful common because then everybody around us in the public will think negative things about the entire community. this community is a strong one, and we are here because we want to be, And we try to help each other out. without daily diapers, I would never have understood what I'm dealing with, nor would I understand the feelings or the pressures or what actually happened. having a diaper on his almost killed my stress, Because it's something that I can revert down 2 something that makes sense. when you release in a diaper, everything you release is the stress and bad things that happen, when you change the diaper you get rid of it, when you change the diaper you end up powdering yourself up and putting on your top your tropicals or your onesies or whatever you wear. doing this helps you to be able to be ready for the next time when it's possible that you might have to use it. if Mr Shapiro wants to be able to make statements like he does, perhaps he should join some of our incontinent members that don't have any control, then he'd understand what wearing diapers means, and he wouldn't be so quick to be making statements that sound like it's negative towards the community.

******HUGS Mina:  I think you hit it on the nose! I might not have said it the right way, but this guy to me is like a Looney tune.

Brian

• Like 1
14 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Don't you think that identity is the objectified role you have in society and the contribution you make to it? I think it should be objectiviable for both you and society. Things I consider to be a part of my identity are:

• I am a male, so I can procreate with a female.
  • I am single, so I am free to date, engage with or marry a woman.
  • I have three children that I have to take care of.
  • I have a certain degree of legal training that qualifies me for my current occupation so I can make a living.
  • I used to play in a band and gained some publicity and made a small amount of money with it. Some people will remember me playing in that band. ,

And that's about it. These are all obective facts about my role and contribution in society. All other things that make me the man who I think I am, are called hobbies, feelings, thoughts, ideas, desires from the perspectve of society.

Don't get me wrong, being a diaper lover is a very big part of my life, I sometimes wonder who I would be without it. But it is all in my head.  It would not be visible or noticeable for any outsider, nor of any value for society. Unless I would start taking action to make it visible and ask for respect and recognition. And that's the point Shapiro makes.

Personal preferences and feelings are irrelevant and almost impossible to validate as a part of ones identity within a society. For example: I like the color blue, cats and fast cars, why would I make them part of my identity if those preferences have no value at all for society? 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I don't have an opinion on this subject since i would answer yes to both answers. Not in public if you can but push for better incontience products

Agree, I could answer yes to both…. I think it should be a pets choice…. But I agree that people should not be able to judge us on the type of underwear that we wear…. 

If I want to wear diapers I should be able to with people not judging that choice or  condemning mean for it . 

just because some in society don’t agree or understand it they should not cause. Negative comments 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, spark said:

Ben Shapiro is not worth the blood pressure that he causes.

:D So what does this video do to your blood pressure?

I have to admit it raised mine a bit. And it was worth every percentile of it. If this is the future of ABDL I am out!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
13 hours ago, cathdiap said:

So what does this video do

The title alone, in which a person is referred to as "this thing" is enough to know that the author of the video is a an utter piece of shit, an excuse for a human being, not worth even one click on the video, and if you'd rather associate with him instead of an innocuous person from ABDL community who's done nothing wrong to anybody, and want to be a judgmental prick yourself because you dont like their particular style, 

13 hours ago, cathdiap said:

If this is the future of ABDL I am out!

go on then. Be on your way.

Good riddance.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

go on then. Be on your way.

Good riddance.

Ah, so you have seen the future? Tell me more, for example, did Trump win? 😂

Never mind. I no longer want to be a part of this community. So long people!

Irregardless of the videos that are posted, we can all look at a video and have an opinion based on what the person says, what the person believes, and also based on the pulse of the community. when I looked at the Ben Shapiro video, it just reminded me of some sort of political statement, Where he says the left is destroying the right or the right is destroying the left or whatever it is Period since I don't want to get into politics here, that's what I seem to have gotten from him. I posted above saying that there are people in the world that wear diapers, and they make the choice to wear diapers, and sometimes they can't help having to wear diapers. Regardless of what happens, we have the responsibility as citizens to make sure we are wearing our diapers, which is our right and sometimes our need, and also making sure that we are doing it in a correct manner.

Videos like this most likely and usually are designed to get reactions from people, from the very very tame to the very very extreme. some of these people do this type of stuff just for the shock value, or to make a statement or a point, and unfortunately some of the points they try to bring forward make them look stupid or make people disagree with whatever they are saying. You have to take each of the videos that are posted, and determine for yourself the validity and the veracity of the claims being made. Most of these videos that are out here place us in a very bad light because people don't understand ABDL, or may not want to understand a BDL, so they end up making a sound like aliens!

if people don't understand ABDL, and they don't accept ABDL, that is unfortunate. they can believe what they believe, they can tell us what they wanna tell us, but anyone in the community knows exactly what we deal with daily, knows exactly what being AB or DL or being incontinent is. we know that because we live it everyday, we end up getting up and we end up using our diapers and we end up changing our diapers And we deal with it all with tact skill and grace. People are gonna come on and they're gonna write things about us, and they're gonna have videos posted about us, but unless they have a halfway decent understanding of the lifestyle and what we do why we do it, the information they provide is just propaganda that is that is designed to make people mad, or incite them to be able to blast them. Mr Shapiro probably will never wear diapers, never will have to wear diapers, and therefore he will probably not understand the reasoning why people do it. If he doesn't have to, that's good for him, but there are people out there who might end up having the same thing happen to them as happened to me when I had to start wearing diapers because I was totally incontinent and I didn't want to deal with these stupid accidents.

I always say don't knock it until you try it. however I'm not going to put down someone because I don't understand something that they do. that is irresponsible and shows that I do not have the ability to understand or to empathize with someone's position. These videos in my opinion are designed to rile people up and see what happens, and if I look at a video and I believe that it's just a bunch of BS, Then I just move on. Unfortunately, there are going to be people that are going to see us in a negative light, and they will find every possible excuse to mark us as degenerates or bad people, and they won't see the good side, where we end up living our lives in a way that makes us happy, in a way that helps us to deal with the terrible world that we're dealing with. I've always said that if you don't know what you're getting into, you probably shouldn't be commenting on it. Everybody that makes youtube videos makes them for whatever reason. they have. they have the right to make these videos, and even if what they say is totally wrong, that is when somebody would come back in and probably say that they were wrong, and it's unfortunate that there are people out there that make video make videos that are based for shock value to try to stop something that they think is a problem that really isn't.

Regardless of what is posted online, I am who I am and will continue to be who I am, will continue to do what I do, and will continue to support the community. for those that write these videos and end up putting people down, I can only say that I hope they don't don't have to where diapers are have the problems that we deal with, because it's not all fun and games, and they can sit there and make videos all they want, but until they actually understand what we deal with, what they say doesn't hold much merit.

Brian

• Like 1

This is the third time now that the same news outlet has tossed around the same topic; first Matt Walsh did a video on it, then Brett Cooper (female Ben Sharpio), and now Ben too. Must have been a slow news day, because not much new is being said here, they're just re-highlighting the same topic again and again. 

Also, they keep using the same image of somebody who is deceased, which I think is a bit disrespectful.

@cathdiap To answer your question though, for the most part, I agree that public exposure should be as close to 0% as possible. I am not in favor of public no-pants diaper wearing or full-on baby play in public places, and even just wearing "little outfits" out and about, even if you're fully clothed pushes it for me. I think of it this way, a diaper is a very personal medical product, much in the same way maxi pads are. If it is seen as obscene for somebody to walk around wearing the most sheer panties imaginable with a gigantic used maxi pad in them while not wearing any pants, then diapers should be treated the same way. If you NEED diapers for medical reasons, then you can't really remove them whenever you want, so for you, being in nothing but a diaper is essentially the same thing as being naked. So please don't walk around half-naked from waist down in public. Save that for private AB/DL parties.

• Like 2

The general public/ vanilla normies generally don't have a good view of ABDL. Unfortunately, they've got plenty of ammunition by some public ABDL spectacles being featured in news articles to back up their clames of "ABDLs are degenerate perverts" "disgusting pedos!" etc.  The video could've been a lot worse. I was expecting worse to be honest. That said, outside of an ABDL convention or pride or Halloween etc, walking around out in public dressed in full on baby gear may make more normies "aware" of ABDL, but I'm not sure it would change their views beyond "Oh look, there's one of those pedo diaper freaks!"  Or they google 'adults dressed as babies" ,find out about ABDL, and see some of the more notorious news articles like the man who broke into a daycare to steal diapers or the guy who pretended to be disabled to get an at home nurse/ care giver aide to change his diapers, and they go "OMG I didn't know about this! What sick freaks!!" 😰

Getting off topic a bit, more acceptance by non-ABDLs would be awesome. Like "hey, you do you but keep it on the down low/ don't throw it in my face and we're cool" vibes.  Or an ABDL community, like how there's those gated nudist colonies/ communities. A community or resort strictly for ABDLs where you could walk around in full on baby gear. 

• Like 2

Ben Shapiro is garbage, but something something broken clock in this situation. 

There really isn't a valid reason to flaunt in public.  That said, photos posted on Fetlife and tastefully created videos on Youtube aren't "flaunting in public".

Doing your ABDL thing on IG/Tiktok to try and drum up OF membership is a bridge too far IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...

We are easy fodder on their frontlines of "ratings: the war" lol
EDIT: wait shit we are being politicized not good, I gotta see what Tucker Carlason has to say about this

All things considered the community is really good at self insulating against these type of things at this point, some of us even have a sense of humor about it these days.

Comparatively speaking to what else is going for other and getting their rocks ummm we are actually pretty normal until brainwash baby island or the cruise ships become a reality...

Is anyone else struck by the notion that AI, targeted ad's, and always collecting big data spreadsheet tied to you as an captive consumer might create a situation where the AI is now driving the ad targeting with the goal of increased revenue every quarter. Will it push diapers on us/into all the time regardless of our desire for 24/7 wear?

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

"every BAD choice, is now an identity.." judgemental from the start.

As for "keeping it to myself": I mostly do that anyway, primarily out of fear of judgement, ridicule etc.

I'm not out shoving my diapers in strangers' faces, forcing them to change my messy diapers. I'm not trying to make anyone truly believe that I am a 2 year old. That's just not how this works.

I do go out in public, wearing a diaper, under my clothes, just as many other folks with incontinence issues do. I do choose to wear "adult baby" diapers, because that's what I like, and that's nobody's business but my own. If anyone happens to notice a certain bulkiness in my pants, or if my diapers otherwise show in some way, I would like to not be physically or verbally assaulted for my choice of undergarments. If anyone wants to judge me for that choice? Fine, I don't really need the appreciation/friendship/etc of judgemental assholes.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Some people on this site have a very depressing closeted view of themselves judging by those votes. You're allowed to exist and be happy with yourself, agreeing with Ben Shapiro of all people is wild.

Should someone who likes designer shoes keep it to themselves? Should someone who is attracted to gravelly voices keep it to themselves? Should actual incontinent people keep it to themselves? Should queer people keep it to themselves? No. You're allowed to wear nice clothes, gossip with friends, live a full and equal life, love who you want to love. "Abdl" is no different fundamentally, just a different example of the same question.

Our society has a fascism problem, a problem of trying to ostracize weirdness and keep people feeling private and afraid, of using weird people as punching bags to keep others distracted, satisfied, angry, etc. There is nothing wrong with being open about who you are. Fear to do it personally is not the same as saying others shouldn't either, don't make that mistake ever. We need to be champions for ourselves because time is not neutral, if we choose to cower, things will not look up for us in the future. 

Wear your diapers in public, wear whatever clothes you want. I'm not interested in watching my rights as gay person get stripped away while at the same time some abdls here to go "maybe it's a bad thing to wear certain clothes or be yourself in public" like that's not the most absurd thing ever. Being us is a burden to society? Please, spare me the "we must feed the machine at all costs, profit is our highest aim as a species" mentality. You know what you SHOULD be ashamed of? Encouraging fear. That's one thing you should only do in private: be fearful. 

• Confused 1

Where's option three? The one where I just live my life and ignore the haters? I am not in people's face about being an AB, but I'm also not hiding in a basement only doing ABish stuff on nights of the new moon when it's darkest.

If someone notices a bulgy diaper shape under my shorts, why the heck are they looking at my butt? I'm not staring at their butt. The crinkle of my diapee is less invasive than them walking around yammering away on their phone.

If the waistband of my diaper peeks out between my shirt and pants it's not intentional, unlike the guy walking around with his pants belted around his thighs and his boxers on display for all too see, or the woman with the racerback to and exposed bra.

If I show up looking all adult, my friends and family look at me funny.

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...
On 4/19/2023 at 8:06 AM, cathdiap said:

Never mind. I no longer want to be a part of this community. So long people!

There are still sane people in this community and in this world. Don't leave and please speak your honest truth.

On 7/16/2023 at 10:05 AM, Aquatic said:

You're allowed to exist and be happy with yourself, agreeing with Ben Shapiro of all people is wild.

Holy irony, batman.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

If someone think their kink is an identity they want to mooch off people because they decide they identify as a baby or kid as a way to justify being out with it in public and making it obvious they are ABDLand diapered, they need mental help. That part I will only agree with what he said. I have seen these sort of people existing in our community. 

I do not think people should be fired for their lifestyle if they are not hurting anyone. He was right about that as well but he was being sarcastic about it. 

And ABDL has nothing to do with the left. 

He was so close but was still wrong about it the whole ABDL thing. He took a few bad apples and decided this is what the whole community is about.  Or he saw some ABDLs living it as a lifestyle but do it in their own home but are normal people in the real world and he still calls it an identity to twist it blaming it on the left. That isn't the same as identifying as a baby or kid. 

He was correct about diapers being relaxing part but it was clear he was making fun of it, so close. 

• Like 1
On 3/18/2024 at 12:54 AM, Nat said:

And ABDL has nothing to do with the left. 

I agree! I am 100% DL and consider myself ultra conservative. 

On 3/18/2024 at 12:54 AM, Nat said:

He took a few bad apples and decided this is what the whole community is about.

Because the bad apples are exhibitionists who force their diaper love on the general public without asking. The good apples know their place and remain anonymous to the general public. Why would Ben Shapiro even look for the good apples and their motivations?

• Like 1