LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Won't Wear Zones

Where will you NOT wear a diaper, ever?

Work? Church? Doctor's appointments?

Me, pretty much nowhere at this point. Though I do go with a pull-up or washable training pant for doctor visits.

• Like 3

I will not wear to work, Dr. appointments (dentist is a possible exception), family gatherings, around friends, family or people I know.  Where I will wear is at home alone, when out of town running errands or shopping by myself, out of town on solo vacations when I will wear all the time wherever and whenever, and when I go for a back massage.  Even though I am draped with a sheet, my diaper is visable when the therapist is working on my lower back and thighs. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Dubious said:

In water. 

This is it for me, as well. I've worn diapers to doctors appointments, although I switch to a pull-up if I think there might be cause for in-trouser work. I wear to work, out socially, when I travel - I'm 24/7 and I don't own any underwear that doesn't fall into the "diaper" category anymore. I haven't found a swim diaper that I find remotely compelling - they all look like someone's grandmother's pull-ups - so when I'm in a pool or body of water is about the only time I don't have a diaper on. If someone ever makes a nice adult swim diaper, I'd probably wear them. 

I haven’t had underwear for over 2 years so I’m in diapers everywhere. The only difference is that around some family and friends I might wear a thinner diaper but they get wet.

• Like 3

I haven't worn adult underwear since I was thrown back into diapers along time ago. I'm diapered everywhere I am never allowed out of them. I'm kept in them and I have to wear them no matter where I am.

anywhere that is noteither home or ABLG

19 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I don't have any other underwear, so I wear everywhere.

@ValentinesStuff

as I am disabled incontinent and a diaper lover, I wear 24 hours a day seven days a week, and that includes anywhere that I do business or anywhere that I go. When you wear a 24/7, there is not too many places where you would not wear, because if you lack the control there is no reason to worry about it, you just deal with it. however, there are times when I take my go bag off the back of my chair, because of the fact that it sometimes weighs my chair down. one of the Times that I did that was yesterday, because I was going down a slow incline, and then coming back up what have been harder because the way on the back of my chair would have buried me with my tip up wheels.

I figure since most zones that I would go into know of my incontinence for whatever reason, there's no reason not to wear when I go somewhere. if I decide to swim I may not wear, but that is a rarity, I'm hoping that I'm able to swim sometime this summer, but I'm not holding my breath, because of things that have happened around us. we still end up dealing with COVID-19, so any medical facilities still have those particular protocols in place and still have had them since the beginning. Lucky that I have been healthy so that I don't have to worry about it, but it still something that I monitor.

Brian

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I generally won't wear round family, it's a fetish for me so bringing my fetish into the family space doesn't sit right with me.

But I thought you said you wear all the time, and that your mom tolerates it buddy????☺️?

I usually wont wear in public as that is public space and im sure others dont want to know you soil yourself though once I did wear to the doctors but that was in 2012.

Pretty sure the doctor noticed because they called me "Tigger" as i was leaving. Woops

8 hours ago, Little Spider said:

But I thought you said you wear all the time, and that your mom tolerates it buddy????☺️?

I don't wear 24/7 but I do wear often, my mum knows and these days tolerates it but I don't think she likes it so I don't want to rub her nose in it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I don't wear 24/7 but I do wear often, my mum knows and these days tolerates it but I don't think she likes it so I don't want to rub her nose in it.

Oh okay, that makes sense. Love you my little Ashy! A whole whole lot. Big hugs!?♥️??♥️???????

image0.gif

• Like 1
11 hours ago, MegaChar said:

I usually wont wear in public as that is public space and I'm sure others don't want to know you soil yourself.

Good points but just because you are wearing a diaper doesn't mean you have to soil yourself!  I wear in public and wet but I don't mess my diaper when in public.  No one is going to know I'm wearing a diaper and/or have wet myself, but if I were to mess my diaper the stench would give it away and be a bother to everyone around me.  Nothing wrong with discreetly wearing a diaper under your clothing out in public as long as people aren't aware or offended in any way by any odor.

I don't really have any thin diapers, and whatever works to the store, works around family.
Wearing a diaper isn't really a fetish for me anymore.
Looking at other adults in diapers, then its a fetish... its a thin line. 

I mostly drink water, and never shit myself, so I never smell within the time period I'm around others.