LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB/DL choice

Given a choice  

82 members have voted

1. 1. You are given a choice regarding wearing:

• Always in diapers
    • Never wear diapers again

If it came down to always or never I have to vote never. I enjoy them but having tried 24/7 with my Daddy they became a chore and stopped being enjoyable. Too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing in my books. I'd rather have positive memories of wearing than come to hate wearing diapers every single moment of every day.

• Like 3

If it's a binary choice: never.  I like to be in control of when I'm not in control, if you get my meaning.  Wearing diapers all of the time would encourage my body to lose that.  While I might like that kind of thing in stories, diapers are too expensive and too inconvenient for me to wear full time.

Plus, I like to keep my kink away from other people who don't know. 

Given only two, I’d say always. I could, most of the time wear slim diapers out, or a pull up type diaper, if I had to or wanted to hide them out and about. That would allow me to wear what I like, or love to, the rest of the time. 

Always. In more realistic terms I wear most of the time. I say most because sometimes I don’t feel like it or I get busy and diapers feel like a chore. The older I get,  I realize I could never not wear diapers. They make too much of a positive impact emotionally and security wise