LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DailyDi

The boy that used to bully me died years ago, from an argument with a drunk when he was 16/17 years old in a bar that he shouldn't have been until he was at least 21. From news reports, it seems that he was trying to intimidate and bully the drunk.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Luckily I was never really bullied at school and I haven’t kept in touch or seen anyone I went to school with since I left.

Really?! wow! That's interesting Ashy!???☺️??

• Like 1

I barely remember my bullies from high school. I do remember that one of them shoved my head against a locker hard enough that it dented the locker, but that's about it. I think that's the ultimate way to win over your bullies is to not remember them years later.

• Like 2

All my bullies died at early ages, can't say I was broken up over hearing of their passing.

Matter of fact, a bunch of my acquaintances have passed away.

Just a few days ago a friend asked me to look up info about a woman he heard passed away, she lived in the same town I grew up in.

When I was looking for her info,  I found 12 people that had died that I knew when I was growing up, these people died in the last year or so.

I'm the only one left from the group of guys I used to buddy around with from high school, either I am doing something right or very wrong that I am still here.

• Like 1

Not bullied, but I got jumped by an absolute dick who was three years older than me in secondary school (about 12). When I was 18 I heard he was put in jail for GBH following a bar fight. Made me smile, but felt bad for the victim. Gives you some serious Lord of the Flies'ish moments of contemplation about when a person starts going wrong, or how inevitable it is. 

• Like 1

I might have been blind, but I don't think anyone got bullied at my school.
Yes, there was some teasing and stuff, but none was bullied every day.

I did wear colorful pants one day and got teased for it that day, so rest of my life I have worn plain color clothes. 

• Like 2

I've only ever had internet bullies. This has caused me to grow the habit of having different usernames for everything, so if I get a bully, they can't follow me across the web. I do it for privacy reasons now too, but that's how it started.

• Like 2

i havent encountered any of the bullies from school, but living back here i might one day run across them, if i do, i hope their kids are with them, so i can shame said bully in front of their kid, "did you know your father/mother was a bully? dont be like that, be better than they were, bullies have no value to society"

• Like 1

Actually, I bulked up when I was in 10th grade and really didn't have much problem with bullies after that.  Yes, a lot were still dick-heads and ass holes but they didn't bully me physically.  At my recent 45th reunion I saw a few of them.  Seems most have changed over the years and one A-hole actually seems to have shrunk a bit!  I didn't speak with him but I did see him.  I could have gone up to him, towered over him and said, "Remember me ass hole?"  I wouldn't do that, I'm too big of a person inside to act like they did.  Besides, in school kids are immature and do stupid stuff.  I truly believe in Karma though.  What goes around comes around and I've seen it way too many times not to believe in it.  Be nice to people and treat them well and you will be smiled upon.  Be mean and it will come back to bite you.  

• Like 1

Around 4th grade, one of my friends that I didn't see that much anymore, called up and said you have to come over now, it's  urgent.  I rang his door bell and he dropped a water balloon my head.  About 15 years ago my mom said do you remember ...?  She  said he got into an accident on Route 80 in PA.  Kind of cryptic message, but he must of died in the crash.

7th grade Junior High after doing gym we had finished the shower and I was standing at a urinal and one of the 8th grade football jocks  pushed me or something.  

I didn't respond to either of them.

• Like 1

The one that did bully me,I ran into him when I was in the military I had rank he did not so it was well payback time.I made his live a ling hell for a few weeks until he was transferred to a different base.Heard a few years ago he was killed in a road accident.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oliver d said:

The one that did bully me,I ran into him when I was in the military I had rank he did not so it was well payback time.I made his live a ling hell for a few weeks until he was transferred to a different base.Heard a few years ago he was killed in a road accident.

reminds me of one from summer school, he gave me grief on the bus, two or three years go by and i see this bully at the dojo, and i forget if i was a recommended black(what we called our last brown belt) or black, his sister gave him a year a lessons for his birthday, he had a different attitude, not good to mess with a martial artist, unless you want to risk PAIN

• Like 3

When I graduated high school I went into the Marine Corps and after boot and a couple tours overseas I was in my local grocery store I was in line paying and I saw him leaving the store I spotted him the parking lot he parked 7 spots from were I was parked I walked by him didn't say anything then I stopped and backed up and asked him aren't. You so and so he said yes he looked confused I said don't you remember me he said no (I was kinda offended lol you used to torment me everyday and you dontb remember me) I bulked a little bit since i left high school so I told him who i was and what i had been doing since high school he kinda started to kiss my ass. But in the end we were attending the same wedding and started to speak and eventually we have become best friends he admitted that he was a jackass in high school. But now we have each others back no matter what

• Like 1

Age and maturity cure a lot of things, but there are wounds that sometimes run too deep to forgive unless the other person makes a huge effort to at least make some amends and admit to being an ass hole.  I have see it go both ways with myself.  I'm willing to forgive (not forget) and make an effort many years later to let bygones be bygones.  Then see if things have really changed over the years.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Age and maturity cure a lot of things, but there are wounds that sometimes run too deep to forgive unless the other person makes a huge effort to at least make some amends and admit to being an ass hole.  I have see it go both ways with myself.  I'm willing to forgive (not forget) and make an effort many years later to let bygones be bygones.  Then see if things have really changed over the years.

i agree, somethings are too deep cutting to forgive, which means if my biological father ever pops his head up, well,,,,, lets just leave it at, it would be a very bad idea for him......

I was bullied in middle school for being the "weird' girl who wasn't boy-crazy and obsessed with fashion, clothes, and make up. ? I moved in highschool and had some instances of bullying. (Preteen and teen girls can be absolute nasty bitches).  I've  only seen a few since highschool graduation- I didn't keep track and truly idgaf about them.  The few I did see, time and their bad decision making (which hadn't improved since highschool) and shitty life decisions was its own revenge. 

Bullied badly in elementary and middle school. It stopped once I got to high school when I joined marching band. I was fortunate enough to move a lot as dad was in the Navy, so I haven't seen any of these bullies ever again.