LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The McRib is back

DailyDi

@DailyDi

i’ve never had a mc rib.  I don’t know if they taste any better than any other McDonald’s creation. The problem I have with the most fast food, and everyone should probably know this:  for some reason it goes right through me, so I have to be careful what I eat.  McDonald’s food is always notorious for being greasy or salty, so I don’t indulge in it too much.   McDonald’s food May not be very healthy either. You never know what the hell is inside the burger or the chicken or whatever you order. For the longest time, they used to put things in the food, so you think your think it tastes good, so that you will order more food.  There have also been stories that say let McDonald’s put some kind of slime substance in with the burgers or something to that effect.  Obviously this is not very healthy for you, and they should not be putting stuff in the burger to make you hungrier.  It’s fast food restaurants would make healthier burgers, and other products, I think more people would be inclined to partake in it, but we know that food like this is not healthy for you, send most fast food restaurants probably would use the excuse that “It’s Too expensive to do, or we may lose business”.

However, there are times when I have a hankering for a McDonald’s cheeseburger, a big Mac, or maybe a double quarter pounder.  DoorDash service weekly possible for me to be able to order almost anything Within the central Vermont area, but I try not to order too much from them, because it’s not very good for you.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information

Yuck! I mean.. its a meat shaped product, covered in BBQ sauce and slapped on a bun. If you've had one, you've had them all. Having worked for Mc Donald's I know that was it was referred to on the box they came in.. "Meat Product".. and it was only about 70% meat.. I recall "soy" also being an ingredient as well as a few other things. In fact if you ever had that BBQ sandwich at school as a kid, its pretty much the same thing... just with a much higher price tag than a school lunch. I mean c'mon.. they don't even use much real chicken in a "Chicken Mcnugget"...  More like a soy mc nugget and some ground chicken parts for "flavoring".  Bleh!

• Like 2

I haven't eaten a thing from McDonald's since January 12, 2002, and never will again. I was quite literally still a teenager the last time I ate there, and I'm pushing forty at this point.

• Like 1

There is actual reason and rhyme to how McD's goes about cycling McRib in and out of their menu.

When pork belly futures hit a certain low, they buy in, take delivery, and about three or four months later, you have McRib for a while.  Because McD's is such a huge player in those markets, they never stay that low for long, so once they run out of those initial supplies, back off the menu it goes. 

• Like 1

I have been at McDonalds one time, ordering a burger.

Then I went to a proper burger place and I have never been at McDonalds again.
That was over 20 years ago.

I did buy from Burger King in same period, as they have much better burgers than McDonalds, and it was right next to my bus stop.

Many years since I have eaten a burger, that I haven't made myself. 

• Like 1

Nothing like walking in to mcdonalds and ordering a large mcrib combo with a beer. Best mcribs I have ever had were in germany. Might have something to do with the quality laws there. 

2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

McRib is like Candy Corn, every year you convince yourself that you like it, but you're always disappointed when you eat it.

@DailyDi

yeah and I just thought of something: you eat a Mc rib and it goes through your Mc Stomach, if it doesn’t agree with you, then it comes out as a Big Mc Mess in your diaper Hah Hah Hah Hah!

Brian

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I'd rather have real ribs.

Anyway... I see "Mc Rib" and instantly think of the Ribwich from The Simpsons!

Restaurant Rep: “The animal we made the Ribwich from is extinct.”

Homer: “The pig is extinct?!”

Restaurant Rep: “Think smaller, more legs.”

9 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I don't think there coming to the UK but it looks pretty revolting to me anyway:

I used to love a Big Mac, but I've really gone off Maccy Ds.

These days burgers in general just don't taste good to me.

McDonald’s burgers don’t taste much like burgers, anyway...

Way back when in 1998 I worked at McDonald's- and I remember the McRib well- me however I made my sandwiches different as I am NOT a fan of BBQ sauce for some reason- or many sauces- except tomato sauces- maybe it is a sensory thing with me as I have a TON of those- I would make my McRib without sauce- with the onions and put cheese on mine...  I liked the McRib that way.   I tried to order it that way and they said NO so I have not had a McRib since-  they put too much sauce on for my tastes... 

And Kudos for posting The Simpsons clip- I remember that very well!  

I guess to each their own- I love fast food myself and have cut back drastically on it- but sometimes I do get cravings for fast food- like my favorite from McDonald's- two Quarter Pounders with cheese and onion only or two Big Macs.  

BabyChris

18 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

i’ve never had a mc rib.  I don’t know if they taste any better than any other McDonald’s creation. The problem I have with the most fast food, and everyone should probably know this:  for some reason it goes right through me, so I have to be careful what I eat.

Well, why worry if it goes right through you?  You wear diapers and poop your pants anyway so what does it really matter?  :02_EmoticonsHDcom: Kidding of course!

I do like the Big Mac but due to being type 2 diabetic, I won't have the McRib.  Too sweet on the BBQ sauce.  I did have them in the past and they are not bad for the first few bites.  Problem is, once you are half way through you start wondering if you really want to finish the rest.  Maybe if they cut the amount of the sauce in half so it flavors the sandwich but doesn't drip all over it might be better.  My big problem with McDonalds are their stupid ordering kiosks!  In half the places that is the only way you can place an order and I think they are F---in stupid!  We have too much useless stupid gimmicks and technology people use just because they can and to be lazy.  Someday I hope all the techies loose their I-phones and technology for a week!  They wouldn't survive! 

I've had soda from McDonalds before, I don't know how they do it, but they manage to extract all the flavor from the soda, only leaving an aftertaste. So while I'm drinking it, it tastes like nothing, but after a minute or so passes, it tastes like I just had a really good soda.

I don't know from experience, but I've been told that's how all their cheap food tastes like as well.

On 10/1/2021 at 8:48 AM, ~Brian~ said:

McDonald’s food May not be very healthy either. You never know what the hell is inside the burger or the chicken or whatever you order. For the longest time, they used to put things in the food, so you think your think it tastes good, so that you will order more food.  There have also been stories that say let McDonald’s put some kind of slime substance in with the burgers or something to that effect.  Obviously this is not very healthy for you, and they should not be putting stuff in the burger to make you hungrier.  It’s fast food restaurants would make healthier burgers, and other products, I think more people would be inclined to partake in it, but we know that food like this is not healthy for you, send most fast food restaurants probably would use the excuse that “It’s Too expensive to do, or we may lose business”.

Brian

I don't think McDonald's needs to have more people partake, they're so big that they literally have multiple stores in pretty much every city on earth. McDonald's doesn't need to win people over.

I think most people know McDonald's is bad for you, I just think they either don't care, or they assume buying fast food is cheaper than cooking something yourself, or at the very least, more convenient.

Why would they go out of their way of sourcing actual good quality ingredients and make a healthy menu, spending all that money in R&D, Marketing ect... when putting in little to no effort makes them literal billions of dollars already.

I find this discussion very interesting and had to put my 2cents in based on my experience, from what I heard from the people around me.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I've had soda from McDonalds before, I don't know how they do it, but they manage to extract all the flavor from the soda, only leaving an aftertaste. So while I'm drinking it, it tastes like nothing, but after a minute or so passes, it tastes like I just had a really good soda.

I either read it somewhere or heard it on radio or TV that one of McDs corporate goals was to have a store within 5 miles of any person in the country.  I've got 3.  But only 1 Burger King, 1 Roy Rogers, and 1 Popeyes.  Anything else is many more miles away --- and of course, many more McDs.

What you say about people not caring.... I'd almost say there's something in their products that makes it addicting like crack!     Almost.

• Like 1
On 10/2/2021 at 1:18 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

That sir is an insult to nuclear waste.

Oddly I like the sauce.

Actually, I meant "toxic waste", but could'nt remember the frigging word.....erf..

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I either read it somewhere or heard it on radio or TV that one of McDs corporate goals was to have a store within 5 miles of any person in the country.  I've got 3.  But only 1 Burger King, 1 Roy Rogers, and 1 Popeyes.  Anything else is many more miles away --- and of course, many more McDs.

What you say about people not caring.... I'd almost say there's something in their products that makes it addicting like crack!     Almost.

I actually only know of 1 nearby to me, but I don't drive, so take that with a grain of salt.

Everyone I know only eats at McDonald's when there's nothing else around, it's like the last resort fast food chain, at least for the people in my family circle.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

MacDonald's is definitely never a first choice in my house.  It's usually preceded by "Fuck it, do you want to just get...."

The only thing McDonald's does really well is there breakfast items. In particular the sausage McGriddle, I love that!?? And their breakfast burritos are also very good!??❤️?❤️?

• Like 1