LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often do you shower since your 24/7 in diapers?

So my question for everyone here.  Is how often do you shower.  As wearing a diaper can create problems if proper hygiene is not kept.

I am tagging  a few people who I know are 24/7 diaper wearing friends.

@Young1 @Enthusi @Diapee underskirt @BabyJilly_S @Transfusionelle @Evelyn Dellcerro @~Brian~ @Glennie @oznl @Luvs24 @Idzy @DailyDi @joey52 @Rachel1  @RonnieJA @Timmybaby 

I have a quick rinse of my nappy-area in the shower at my morning change with a hand-shower.  I have my "proper" shower at my evening nappy change.

I stay completely hairless down there which helps a LOT.  I also use a little bit of sudocrem at every change.  Remember that I'm usually "wet only" (a full nappy would necessitate a full wash as far as I'm concerned) and I only use two high capacity nappies per day.

Very occasionally (if I'm in a big rush) I might skip the morning quick-rinse and just change straight from my night nappy to my day nappy but I try not to make a habit of this.

• Thanks 1

Every morning is shower time for me. After I get up I usually sit around in my overnight diaper for a bit until the morning BM happens then its a wipe off with toilet paper then into the shower for the clean up. I give myself at least 30 minutes of air time after before Sudocrem/baby powder and the diaper.

If there is another BM in the day then after the initial wipe up then (in lieu of having a bidet) I dangle myself over the side of the bath and use a hand shower to clean up. I never wait to clean those.

I too am hairless down there, helps enormously imho.

Working from home and having flexible work hours also helps as this schedule likely would not work if I was tight for time. 

• Thanks 1

I never shower.

I can't ponder in a shower;  I take a bath;   I have resolved some of my best ideas while lying in the bath.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I shower before I leave for work, and then a good bath when I get home to soak all my moving parts. Lay in the tub woth the waterpik and just scrub myself down. Weekends like today are fabulous because I get to take a bath with my lovely wife, and we scrub each other down. I would say shower about twice a day with a bath inbetween. Weekends we spend in bath and shower, just enjoying ourselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Everyday. Got to clean off the boys and give them some air time ?

1 hour ago, Diapee underskirt said:

I shower every morning and just make sure to use baby wipes at diaper changes.  Seems to work good for me.

Kinda the same for me. I shower after work. When I wake up I change and give myself a good wipe down. Then I put the next one on and get ready for work

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Personally, I shower fully each day in the mornings after I wake up, and like @oznl I will have a quick wash of my nappy area when I'm home before my night nappy goes on. Otherwise, I will wash my bum if I have a messy nappy when I'm at home, when not at home, I use huggies wipes, as they seem to work well.

EDIT: One other thing, if I'm being a little boy, I will have a bubble bath at nighttime before bed, with my duckies, pirate ships, water pistols and other fun bath-time toys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! That's a lot of showers! @Young1?? but the good news is you always smell nice and clean.☺️???❤️

Every other day maybe with baby powder on might smell nice.  But every other day not sure how nice smelling one would be.  

@BabySpiderBoy

• Like 1

I shower when I get home from work and shave down under as needed.  Most mornings at my diaper change, I thoroughly wipe down with wipes. Not having pubic hair really cuts down on odor. I do a good dusting of corn starch baby powder and on goes my Better Dry diaper and booster pad if it will be a particular long day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, happyindprs said:

I shower when I get home from work and shave down under as needed.  Most mornings at my diaper change, I thoroughly wipe down with wipes. Not having pubic hair really cuts down on odor. I do a good dusting of corn starch baby powder and on goes my Better Dry diaper and booster pad if it will be a particular long day.

Do you have a Mommy or a Daddy to help you do that little guy?!???☺️

• Like 2

I take a bath every morning before work. I get home in the afternoon about 3PM. I shower when I get home. Many times after I shower I crawl into bed with my partner and take a few hours to nap. If he is up for a little fun, not a problem. We take a quick shower after sex and come back to the bed. If the day is warm, like its been lately, I take a shower when I wake up. I am a water person,, I admit I take an average of 3 showers daily, and of course if I am messy, I hose down then shower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Every other day maybe with baby powder on might smell nice.  But every other day not sure how nice smelling one would be.  

@BabySpiderBoy

I dont really exert my self mich to smell bad.... but lately its been everyday 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Young1 I didn't mean to sound like a dick when I wrote that.  If I offended I am sorry!

No its ok i know it sounds un hygienic but i do also live with 5 other people so it can be hard to take a shower everyday with decent hot water temp 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Young1 said:

No its ok i know it sounds un hygienic but i do also live with 5 other people so it can be hard to take a shower everyday with decent hot water temp 

Why do you live with 5 other people? Do they know your a diaper lover? Where do you keep your diapie stash?? Big hugs buddy!????❤️ I missed you!??❤️

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why do you live with 5 other people? Do they know your a diaper lover? Where do you keep your diapie stash?? Big hugs buddy!????❤️ I missed you!??❤️

No they dont know about the diapers and i live in a 5 bedroom house.... help pay the mortgage 

2 minutes ago, Young1 said:

No they dont know about the diapers and i live in a 5 bedroom house.... help pay the mortgage 

Cool, does your husband live with you?