LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toilet dreams

BedWetMark

This happened to me last night, for the first time in a LONG time. Normally I just wake up wet (4 or 5 days out of 7), shrug it off and get on with me day. But last night I actually had a toilet dream where I was out (in the dream) doing something then had to run off to do a wee.  I woke up VERY wet and had leaked.

Just a random thought that I don't get many of those dreams anymore and used to have loads when younger.  Anyone else still get them, even occasionally?  It was just weird waking up and thinking "Oh I had a toilet dream" that's all! 

• Like 1

Not specifically "toilet" dreams but certainly occasional "pee dreams" are a thing (I haven't used a toilet to pee in for a few years now so perhaps peeing in a toilet isn't in myu subconscious thoughts anymore).

I had pee dreams a bit early on in 24/7.  Then they appeared to recede but would occasionally reappear.

After a year or so, I started to develop bedwetting.  Quite recently, the frequency of my bed wetting has rapidly escalated.  Over the last couple of weeks I've wet the bed most nights.  I've noticed that the frequency of pee dreams has increased also.

I wonder if a pee dream occurs where a sleep-wetting coincides with a particular phase of sleep rather than just a sleep-wetting event itself.

This morning I woke up in a BetterDry that was way more drenched than I could remember being responsible for but there wasn't a hint of a dream I could recall.

21 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

This happened to me last night, for the first time in a LONG time. Normally I just wake up wet (4 or 5 days out of 7), shrug it off and get on with me day. But last night I actually had a toilet dream where I was out (in the dream) doing something then had to run off to do a wee.  I woke up VERY wet and had leaked.

Just a random thought that I don't get many of those dreams anymore and used to have loads when younger.  Anyone else still get them, even occasionally?  It was just weird waking up and thinking "Oh I had a toilet dream" that's all! 

That happened to me too actually.? I had a dream where I was a blonde little toddler and I really had to go pee-pee and an caregiver/Mommy carried me to the potty and made me go pee-pee in it. And then I woke up and all the sheets were soaked, but strangely the pee felt warm and comfortable. And I think if I had a diapie on that night it would've felt even better!??☺️❤️?????❤️?????????❤️?

I've had many dreams where I need to go pee and go to the toliet, then wake up and realize I really need to go pee since I rarely wear diapers to bed.  One time I was on vacation with my wife, staying in a cabin.  I'd laid down on a big soft bearskin rug in front of a fireplace and fell asleep.  In the dream I got up went to the bathroom and pee'd.  I woke up peeing, but stopped it before more than a small damp spot on the rug and wet shorts.  

On 8/13/2021 at 7:40 PM, BedWetMark said:

I think pee dreams are really common. No big deal if you end up wetting the bed as long as you use protection. A wet mattress is a big hassle and expensive to replace.

• Like 1

There was no toilet, but this is dream related so I think it's applicable. 

Early last week I had a sex dream and felt like I was cumming for like forever in the dream; but the puddle I woke up in made me realize I was clearly peeing in my dream. 

Definitely a first for me. Has anyone ever had that happen before?

On 8/13/2021 at 6:40 PM, BedWetMark said:

I had them during puberty. I would wake up wet, but it weren't pee. 

• 1 month later...

I used to have pee dreams a lot, then started wearing diapers at night a couple of years ago and they stopped and I got a solid good night sleep every night. Back in summer I had to stop wearing and those pee dreams came back, I ended up waking up to a wet bed one morning! So after that I wasn't able to relax and get into the deep sleep because I was waking to get myself up and go potty. I have recently started wearing again at night (back to 24/7 now!) And those dreams have went away and I'm sleeping all through the night and waking with a wet diaper! 

I have had many toilette dreams. Usually I can't find one and when I do it is being cleaned and I can't use it.

This has happened so often that now when such a dream starts, I recognize it as a dream and that I need to

get up to use the bathroom. The "Needing to Pee" dream wakes me. It's a real Bummer!

• Like 1

Yes. I still have them, funny thing though most of the time in those dreams I'm in a diaper now so as soon as I get to the toilet I realize, "Right, I'm wearing a diaper" and go back to doing whatever it was I was doing in the dream.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I used to have to have those dreams all the time. If I wasn't wearing a diaper I could sometimes make it "In Time" to the toilet but if I was all I could do was wet the diaper because I wasn't allowed to take them off.

I usually don’t have pee dreams anymore.  Sometimes I have a dream where I’m changing my wet diaper (or getting changed.) I wonder if that correlates to when I peed in my sleep, but there’s no way of knowing for sure. 

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I had my first pee dream in many years: To start with my TV receives a lot of channels, one of them is streaming battels of historic wars, Now I think that set the stage for my pee dream location. I found my self among a lot of rubble and needed to find a place to pee, I was directed to a place, barn like, and started to pee in what may have been a urinal or maybe bath tub not in place like it should be but tipped up out of place.........then wake up to find I am peeing. Ok finish and go to sleep, woke up again later to pee again, diaper was soaked in the morning. Yes I do wear at night. 

I started to have toilet/pee dreams a few years ago ( they are on and off) I am always looking for some place to drain the lizard in my dreams and then I find a tree or a toilet even a toilet that has been removed and I just start going down the open drain, thats when I start to dribble and I wake up. It has only been enough to get sheets wet once, but just a little.

Over the years, I have had many "toilet" dreams. Usually, it is a situation where I am needing to pee, but the toilet is occupied by cleaning staff of the opposite sex, so I don't feel that I can go in there, or the window in the bathroom doesn't have a curtain and there are people standing outside the window, and many other situations where I really need to pee, but something is preventing it. This has happened so many times, in fact, that my subconscious dream wakes me up and I end up using the bathroom. Hopefully, one night I will get over my shyness in the dream and simply wet the bed. When that happens, I may have to start wearing protection.

Thinking of your dream wetparts, some years ago when I was still traveling for business I was in Amsterdam  airport and went into a bathroom to pee.  It was not a private stall but rather an open trough urinal and I was on one end going when the cleaning staff came in and started to clean this and sanitize it.  It was a lady and she started near me and worked to the far end.  I finished, zipped up and went on my way and she never moved her eyes from her work area, granted I had little to see in any case!  The good thing was that I had already started when she came on the scene, so not sure I could have gotten it going if she was there at the beginning?

• 2 months later...

I've never had one sadly. 

My wife has, she's usually able to wake up and sprint to the bathroom, but lately she's been choosing to wear diapers at night.

She did mention once that when she was a teen she a had a dream of toilets swirling backwards, she woke up in a wet bed.

I had one a few months ago, after an evening of drinking, and as a result wet the bed for the first time in forever.  Guess the drink inhibited me enough to not get up even as I was having this dream and actually wetting the bed, but I did wake up a short time later and had to deal with the mess, and an angry wife.

Years ago I would frequently dream of peeing. If it went on long enough I would actually begin wetting the bed. This was before I became interested in diapers. Created quite the mess as we were on a waterbed at the time and there would be so much pee that the sheets etc. would be completely soaked and the pee was down the side of and under the mattress. Kind of a bitch to clean up. This was before I got a cpap machine. Now I get good sleep and it doesn't happen any longer.

• 5 weeks later...

I did have a funny experience not to long ago, or at least I thought it was funny. 

I dreamt that I was in middle school and I was playing at my best friend’s home, just like old times, except I was wearing a diaper (IRL I wasn’t diaper dependent back then.) 

Any says I suddenly felt the urge to pee and I decided that rather than use my diaper I would use the toilet and because time and space don’t matter in dreams I successfully made it and managed to hold it in long enough for me to take off the diaper.  I was especially proud of myself for my aim. not a single drop hit the side or the floor of the toilet bowl and in my dream I thought, “I still got it!”

It was right at this point I woke up to soaked diaper.  Guess I don’t got it! ?

• Like 2

As a result of my bedwetting occurrence a month ago, I now sleep over a mattress protector as well as in a waterproof diaper cover with a belted diaper below it.  My wife sat me down and had a discussion shortly after this event, and I mentioned that I had often woken up in nick of time to get into the bathroom, and the pad that I wear daily in my underwear has been getting used on regular basis.  After some discussion, we agreed on the protection that I now use, and it is working great as I can and do use the toilet at night without too much difficulty getting my protection down and back up, and wife is happy as well!

If you are wondering, yes I have had a few wetting events since starting this, but nothing of enough volume to totally use the belted shield, as am waking up in time to make it to bathroom for majority of the event. (I also have the Gary waterproof pant as another line of defense)  The most important outcome of this is I now sleep a lot better knowing that I will not get the bed or mattress wet if I do have another major wetting event!  And if these do escalate into something more regular or substantial, my wife and I agree that it will require a move to a more substantial diaper but for now, we are both happy!

• Like 1

I don’t have toilet dreams but I frequently have dreams that I am out and about and I have a pooping accident in my diaper and any time I have those dreams, I always wake up with a big mess in my overnight diaper. I think what is happening is I am having a normal dream and a contraction hits my body while I am sleeping and my brain is actually registering I am starting to have an accident in the dream and I start pooping without waking up. If I am in a light sleep when a contraction hits, I wake up while I am pooping. Needless to say, if I am in a deep sleep and dreaming, I end up sleeping in a messy diaper for several hours. I guess when I get a good nights deep sleep, I sleep like a baby, poopy diaper and all.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I used to have them as a child. I’d dream that there was a toilet and I’d pee in it, and I’d feel myself peeing and then wake up with a wet bed. 
They went away until I was around 16, and I started having them again, but this time when I’d pee in the dream I wouldn’t pee in real life. 

• Like 1

I have moved on to the point now that on some nights, rather than get out of bed to pee, I simply roll onto my back and use my belted pad to relieve my immediate need.  I roll over and sleep the extra hour or two prior to getting up.  I have found that when I get up, I have a much harder time getting back to sleep than when I roll over and go?  I realized some time ago that I was tossing these used pads in the morning in any case, so why not use them if that helps, and it does help me get that extra hour or so of sleep.  Guess that makes me a true bedwetter now, but in reality I have been for some time, just that I have accepted it now!

• 2 months later...

I don't have pre dreams but subconsciously I do know when I have wet because my dreams are far mor vivid. When I finally do wake I have wet really heavily and am soaking wet.

• Like 1