LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret Diaper stash place

This has changed dramatically for me over the past couple of years. I used to have a hidden spot in the ceiling of my basement at my previous house where I stored diapers, and I could never have more than about three bags at one time, because there wasn't room for more than that. I used to treat diapers like radioactive material - I was extremely cautious about where I stored them, and I used to sometimes walk used ones out to a trash can in a park when I took the dog out, just to make sure they wouldn't be found in the trash. However, since I opened up to my wife about wearing diapers a couple of years ago, this aspect of my life has changed completely. I still don't leave diapers lying around, because I don't want my kids to see them, but now I have a drawer in my dresser filled with diapers, and I have a shelf in the basement that can hold 7 cases, so is no more "hiding spots". 

20 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Technically in the open on shelves in the den, but the den is off the kitchen and not seen by guests.

IMG_0004.jpg

Smart! I love how everything's on display!??????? And it's good that it's not seen by guests.☺️?

I keep my diapies in a hiding spot in the basement.??????? Although I wish I could have some diapies up on display in my room like Mikey.???

• Like 2

My Wifecand my Daddy keep the majority of my diapers in the office which is right beside our bedroom. They also keep about half a dozen beside the bed for quicker changes, a few in the back of the SUV and they keep a stocked diaper bag  in a cute owl backpack, ready for when we head out somewhere just in case we need it.

@Sweetbaby

I live alone, so there is NO NEED to hide my diapers, as I am incontinent both ways.  I keep a supply of White Megamax Diapers, Pink Megamax Diapers, and LARGE Boosters for daily wear when I work.  I have 12 bags of them in the bathroom, and about 14 of them in storage.  I have about 450 Boosters as well, and @NorthShoreAdam made sure that I was taken care of in 2020 when an order was not exactly "comfy" for me.  This allowed me to use all my supply and then to reorder, because the boosters made the core soft enough for me to use the ones that were not as expected.

I don't have to hide anything now, and incontinence is something that I deal with well, and I am kind of relieved, because the stress can get to me sometimes, and it is helpful to have the ability to release it, in more ways than one ;)

Now, IF I could get the RIGHT size booster ordered, and not have the WRONG size sent, that would be cool

Brian

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Sweetbaby

I live alone, so there is NO NEED to hide my diapers, as I am incontinent both ways.  I keep a supply of White Megamax Diapers, Pink Megamax Diapers, and LARGE Boosters for daily wear when I work.  I have 12 bags of them in the bathroom, and about 14 of them in storage.  I have about 450 Boosters as well, and @NorthShoreAdam made sure that I was taken care of in 2020 when an order was not exactly "comfy" for me.  This allowed me to use all my supply and then to reorder, because the boosters made the core soft enough for me to use the ones that were not as expected.

I don't have to hide anything now, and incontinence is something that I deal with well, and I am kind of relieved, because the stress can get to me sometimes, and it is helpful to have the ability to release it, in more ways than one ;)

Now, IF I could get the RIGHT size booster ordered, and not have the WRONG size sent, that would be cool

Brian

Brian, you live alone?!?? How????? How do you live alone when you have a disability like CP????Oh and Brian, when you reply keep it short because otherwise I'll lose interest. I have a very short attention span.?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have two closets in my bedroom one packed with disposable diapers and the second one for the most part with cloth diapers and plastic pants. Surplus disposable diapers are stored on the attic as they will last me a couple of years I suppose, I prefer cloth diapers in the first place. So they are not really hidden but not in plain sight either. Sometimes friends from my kids come over to play and I’d rather not have them see it.

In the closet in my bedroom. So not really a place that people will see. But I do have some one help with cleaning my house once a week. So at times I put like a sheet in front of my diapers, so that if you where to open my closet you still can't see them. 

I have a coworker who is in a wheelchair.  His legs don't work after he was involved in an accident a few years ago.  He told me his parents were about to write him off as being bedridden for the rest of his life, but he has 2 jobs, his own place and drives two pick up trucks.  It can be hard for him sometimes to get his wheelchair in and out of his truck but the thing is, people don't want to be invalids or treated any differently than any other person.  They use the parts of their body that do work to over come those that don't and can be fully independent.  Sure, the severity of someone's disability can determine whether they need assistance, but many are able to live independently in spite of major issues.  

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Brian, you live alone?!?? How????? How do you live alone when you have a disability like CP????Oh and Brian, when you reply keep it short because otherwise I'll lose interest. I have a very short attention span.?

@BabySpiderBoy

Yes - I live alone and have done so since 1995 - I am what they refer to is "high functioning" so I do things in much the same way that you would.  I enjoy going places, working, playing video games, doing websites, being here, and helping the community.  CP does limit me in some ways, but does not stop me from living in my own place.  I do have support systems:  Home Health is one which is important, and there is also the Support and Services at Home (SASH) Program, which is a program that is a "wrap around" Home Health provides a Wellness Nurse, and my Landlord hired several coordinators to manage the program in our buildings.  In the event something happens with a person in the program, information can be released to service providers, doctors, etc, and SASH can help when needed. 

I have people come in to do things like cleaning the house every other week, and I am in contact with my case management team as needed.  All in all, a pretty good setup :)

Oh, btw, It is NEVER my intention to overwhelm you with information.  What I posted above is short ;)

Brian

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Yes - I live alone and have done so since 1995 - I am what they refer to is "high functioning" so I do things in much the same way that you would.  I enjoy going places, working, playing video games, doing websites, being here, and helping the community.  CP does limit me in some ways, but does not stop me from living in my own place.  I do have support systems:  Home Health is one which is important, and there is also the Support and Services at Home (SASH) Program, which is a program that is a "wrap around" Home Health provides a Wellness Nurse, and my Landlord hired several coordinators to manage the program in our buildings.  In the event something happens with a person in the program, information can be released to service providers, doctors, etc, and SASH can help when needed. 

I have people come in to do things like cleaning the house every other week, and I am in contact with my case management team as needed.  All in all, a pretty good setup :)

Oh, btw, It is NEVER my intention to overwhelm you with information.  What I posted above is short ;)

Brian

Thanks Brian! You've been living alone as long as I've been alive. LOL!?? You and me have a lot more in common than you might think.? Make of that what you will. Hahaha!?? I'll admit whenever I would post topics in the forums and I would see your comments I wouldn't read them all the way to the end because they were always too long. LOL!???☺️ Keep up the good work buddy!?❤️????

• Like 2
10 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Brian

This I believe is the shortest comment I have seen @~Brian~

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Thanks Brian! You've been living alone as long as I've been alive. LOL!?? You and me have a lot more in common than you might think.? Make of that what you will. Hahaha!?? I'll admit whenever I would post topics in the forums and I would see your comments I wouldn't read them all the way to the end because they were always too long. LOL!???☺️ Keep up the good work buddy!?❤️????

I am with you @BabySpiderBoythere are times I have to skim @~Brian~'s comments as it is much to read but I do like his thoughts on different topics.  Also I know he cares deeply for us.

Thank you Brian

2 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

SO NICE I HAVE NEVER HAD TO HIDE MY DIAPERS

Where do you keep your diapers then?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

This I believe is the shortest comment I have seen @~Brian~

Will it should be! I told him to keep it short. Preferably I would have liked it if his comments were 20 words or less. LOL!???❤️???❤️???

lnxZt5.gif

• Like 1

You know, I actually tend to write long messages myself.  In my previous job, I was the one to figure out customer problems and get them fixed when someone sent me the information.  It really sucked when I would get a message, "Customer's service stopped working".  DUH!  Obviously!  What did they try, who did they call, when did they call, when did it stop working, was there a storm, lightning, did their power go out, have they had this issue before, if so, what was done about it and do they know what the cause was?

The point being, if you want to learn something or need information to figure out what is going on in order to correct a situation, you need to relay as much information as possible.  People, especially customers get pissed when they tell someone in detail exactly what has been happening and then have to tell someone all over again because the first person just passed along the most basic information and didn't go into detail.  Yes, I write very detailed messages but no one has ever told me they don't fully understand the situation or ask me to clarify anything.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

before i moved out, i hid my very meager stash in some non-descript box tucked back in my closet. it worked for the time, so yea.

currently, my much more substantial stash is spread out between boxes of diapers in our attic, and some totes and closet in the guest (changing) room. however now that the house is finally starting to come together after six years of being here (lol) i'll have to move my totes somewhere else soon enough. but until then, it's all good :) 

• 1 month later...

I know this was a while ago but I store my diapers in a little storage space under my bed (the bed has a built in drawer that I can put whatever in it.). I feel like it's the safest spot that only me and my girlfriend can access because guests obviously won't go into the bedroom!