LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There oughta be a law....

Here I am needing to mow my lawn, but haven't felt like doing it. It probably doesn't help that my mower is a nearly 300 lb walk behind type of mower. It cuts great, but having to maneuver it around obstacles is sometimes annoying.

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

That my neighbors have to all mow their lawns at the same time. My allergies can't take this every day all day system! ?

Would fume-less electric mowers be exempt ?

I'm glad I don't have that problem, I rather like the smell of cut grass, then again when I was younger I did that for a living as my friends dad had his own yard service and worked for him for awhile.

They were working on a law to ban leaf blowers here.  More specifically, the backpack blowers that all the lawn services use.  Seems that with everyone working from home, they're all hot and bothered by the noise that they once never had to put up with while at work!   Had nothing to do with how awful they are pollution-wise!

It's between 7AM and 9PM - no noise ordinance that says you CANT use it!   so T-F-B!   Too ... bad!

i think HOAs should be disbanded, if i understand right if you fall behind on membership fees you can be evicted, i wont ever live in a place like that, if i own something i aint gonna be evicted from it for some stupid fee.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:17 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Allergies? There's an instantaneous, sinus-clearing cure for that.....bite into a Carolina Reaper hot pepper. There might be some side effects, but boy oh boy it clears the sinuses good! ?

@Cute_Kitten@DailyDi

If Mikey does that, and its too HOT, he'll be SCREAMING "YEEEEEEEEEOOOWWWW" followed by a bunch O' BAD words. probably beginning with "F" hehehehehe :)

Brian

11 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Cute_Kitten@DailyDi

If Mikey does that, and its too HOT, he'll be SCREAMING "YEEEEEEEEEOOOWWWW" followed by a bunch O' BAD words. probably beginning with "F" hehehehehe :)

Brian

There's that, and that fact that severely hot peppers have the potential to kill if you're not tolerant of them. I've seen videos on youtube of people eating hot peppers like that, and then they start convulsing and sometimes throwing up blood. That can't be good for you either.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:29 PM, AwakenEvil said:

I am seriously considering buying one of those rumba like lawnmowers and making bank! Charge my neighbors $50 per lawn! Nothing but bank!

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Husqvarna-Husqvarna-430XH-Automower-DIY/5001894735

@AwakenEvil

Hey:  GREAT idea:  You could soup up that thing and it would be as fast as your CAR, so you'll be mowing lawns at HIGH Speed :)

Brian

I recently got a Kobalt 80v Max weed trimmer, and am thinking about getting a similar mower. I was told about a rebate form for using electric lawn equipment (at least in KY, don't know about other states) by my dad, and looked up a mower. The question I have is that the battery for my trimmer is 2.5Ah, and the battery for the mower I'm looking at is 6.0Ah, and would the higher Ah battery work in my trimmer if I grabbed the wrong one? They look like they are the same size physically.

On 8/3/2021 at 9:29 PM, AwakenEvil said:

I am seriously considering buying one of those rumba like lawnmowers and making bank! Charge my neighbors $50 per lawn! Nothing but bank!

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Husqvarna-Husqvarna-430XH-Automower-DIY/5001894735

And while you are at it, you can wear your Rumba plastic pants while mowing the neighbor's lawns!

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

And while you are at it, you can wear your Rumba plastic pants while mowing the neighbor's lawns!

The only intelligent reply to this post I've seen so far.

4 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I recently got a Kobalt 80v Max weed trimmer, and am thinking about getting a similar mower. I was told about a rebate form for using electric lawn equipment (at least in KY, don't know about other states) by my dad, and looked up a mower. The question I have is that the battery for my trimmer is 2.5Ah, and the battery for the mower I'm looking at is 6.0Ah,? They look like they are the same size physically.

QUESTION           "and would the higher Ah battery work in my trimmer if I grabbed the wrong one"

ANSWER               Yes, provided that both batteries are the same voltage.       (And they may be purposely, not be interchangeable )

11 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i think HOAs should be disbanded, if i understand right if you fall behind on membership fees you can be evicted, i wont ever live in a place like that, if i own something i aint gonna be evicted from it for some stupid fee.

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I won't live in an HOA community either. Too many people nitpicking how you keep your home.

No HOA here either.  It's all a power play about keeping property values artificially jacked up. 

4 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I recently got a Kobalt 80v Max weed trimmer, and am thinking about getting a similar mower. I was told about a rebate form for using electric lawn equipment (at least in KY, don't know about other states) by my dad, and looked up a mower. The question I have is that the battery for my trimmer is 2.5Ah, and the battery for the mower I'm looking at is 6.0Ah, and would the higher Ah battery work in my trimmer if I grabbed the wrong one? They look like they are the same size physically.

See, there is the rub why I despise many battery powered tools!  TOTAL INCOMPATIBILITY!   Every brand different, and sometimes even different across product lines of the same manufacturer.    Then, you're all but guaranteed that the next generation will have different batteries... and should you need replacements... good luck after the manufacturer discontinues the old ones!  If they could all standardize on a few battery pack styles/capacities, we would all be better off as consumers.  Think about how different it would have been had there not been standard appliance batteries (D,C,AA,AAA,9V), or car batteries?