LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wonder about your user name!

How did you come up with your user name.

In real life my nick name is Eddie.  Though I am in real life Edward.  So I thought it would be a good idea to call myself here DiaperBoyEddie12 I picked 12 as it would not let me just take DiaperBoyEddie so I added 12.

My Brother and a few friends also picked on me when they found out about the diapers and used to call me Diaper Boy.  So I went with it.

• Thanks 2

I started off with a random generator of some sort, either a random name or username generator. I took a small section from one of the results and just used various syllables I thought sounded nice together.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

When I started the site the default admin name was the first few letters of your domain name.

The Origin of my childhood Nickname: When I was growing up, my Mom and Dad used to call me "Bud" or "Buddy" or "Budzinski."  When I was in school, I would use crutches, and "run" by "double-crutching it" and would swing my legs through, to gain speed, or to help me carry loads of books on my back.  In grade school, had a friend that would see this, and he started calling me "Buddy Baker" after the Famed NASCAR driver.  I was called that by all my classmates, and I thought that it was cool, and when I was able to order my High School "letterman" Jacket, I had the name "Buddy" put there, as everyone called me that, except for school admins and teachers, who referred to me as "Brian"  The name Stuck, all the way through my life, and even when I came on campus as a freshman at Champlain College of Vermont (champlain dot EDU), I had highschool friends that called me "Buddy" on Campus.  This Name became the root of my online persona, as I served as an online volunteer from 1994-2019 for the Tallahassee Freenet, as an IRC Chat OPerator, and a system volunteer and webmaster.   To Date, I think I was one of only a FEW active chat staffers that still had admin status as of 2007, when I was given command of web pages maintained there. TFN is down, but the memories, and the lessons and friends I made there are always fondly remembered.

The Origin of my Online Nick:  When I got my first email box that was NOT affiliated with Champlain, and I was introduced to a "freenet" service, I chose Tallahassee Freenet as my online home.  This was in 1994.  I was known as "Buddy" on the IRC Server.  My usernames I used on other systems included "bsbaker" "bakerb" and "bsb1."  When I was a senior in college, I had my academic advisor talk to my mom about my desire to get my first modem, and I was able to then continue to serve my online home for many years to come.  I was "Buddy" on TFN, and hardly anyone called me "Brian" on TFN - all of my friends called me "Buddy", and in 2008, I chose buddy hyphen baker dot us as my domain name.  my username for my domain is brian, so that there is not any confusion when someone sees my name in a header.

In other online forums, I was known as "baker7" This is because I think "baker" is or was considered as a "common name" and it was already taken, so I tacked the "7" on the end, because my Uncle Jack used to let me open "Lucky 7 tickets" as a kid for fun at the legion post.  My Grandparents, My Dad and my Uncle Jack were members of Post #58.  My Uncle Jack also was a past commander of that post TWICE and my Grammy was Commander of that post when I was a senior in 1991.  So, I think that the number 7 is pretty cool. 

Here on DD, I started out as "baker7" in 2019, but as I started to meet people here, talk to them, and get to know them, I began to think that it was time to accept that I would need/use and that I LIKED diapers, and "baker7" is used as a moniker online, and I figured that a "transformation" had occurred when I accepted the "truth" so, there was no reason to use that display name anymore on DD:  so I changed it to ~Brian~ - which is significant, because I thought "why HIDE what is TRUE" :)

That's How I became "Buddy" and ~Brian~ :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information

Does mine REALLY need to be explained? Besides which, all you need to know can be gotten at via my signature -- Especially the "About Me" aka LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE. Just looking at my siggy image should tell you  all you need to know. It was aname thoat I thought of the girl part of me as since I was about 5-3/4 and it was the name given to me as a little girl when I was about 6-3/4. The story of that is in my blog

Way back in the days of AOL and Compuserve, there were too many people already using my first name. So I switched to my middle name, Valentine, added sStuff when I opened an Etsy shop.

Valentine generally keeps me from getting mixed up with others, and is virtually ungoogleable. 

4 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Way back in the days of AOL and Compuserve, there were too many people already using my first name. So I switched to my middle name, Valentine, added sStuff when I opened an Etsy shop.

Valentine generally keeps me from getting mixed up with others, and is virtually ungoogleable. 

I sent you a pm.

I was (and to some extent still am) infatuated by the Japanese Super Sentai series 特捜戦隊デカレンジャー (Tokusō Sentai Dekarenjā).

The main antagonist of this series is レイン星人エージェント・アブレラ (Rein Seijin Ējento Aburera).

アブレラ > Aburella/Aburera > Abrera.

I got my username from a character from an ABDL fantasy story titled The Price of a Dream by Anna The Kitten. The author described the story as Alice in Wonderland meets Wheel of Time, and the story is available on Fox Tale Times.

Not 100% sure about the snow part of my name. But im pretty sure its from anime, in there it was Yuki (wich means snow). Unfortunately i dont really remember a lot of details but at times you have char in anime talk really well about snow, how it looks so beautiful and i guess that kinda stuck with me. And the sailor part is from sailor moon. While there the names are mostly based on planets i kinda liked the sound of Sailor Snow. And kinda created a char for that in my head.

I do use also use a different name online that also starts with snow wich i had before the Sailor Snow one but id rather not say that one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine is an attempt at the sort of silly name an adult might use to refer to a toddler with a messy diaper. Not a nickname per se, but a bit of kindly mockery. It might be especially appropriate if the youngster in question were playing at some sort of daring-do whilst wearing his doo-doo...  

“I’ll be there in a minute. Sir Stinkypants here needs his heinie changed...”

Originally I chose BabyJune as a reference to the character in "Gypsy." Then I discovered how much I look like June Einstein from "Little Einsteins" and chose that as my avatar.

Basically I use two names as I visit quite a view sites, for the most part I use my real name if it is available. Here I use Dlnoir and I came up with the name when I was still trying to find my position and identity. I was well in my thirties when I discovered I wasn’t the only one in the world with this rather strange desire to wear and use diapers. After is discovered I wasn’t the only one I learned that the Dl profile fitted most part as I have no AB feelings at all. Although a part of, let me call it puzzle, was solved it didn’t mean all was clear from that point on forward. I still had some very dark moments trying to find and fit all the remaining pieces to the puzzle and that is why I came up with the France word noir which means black.

My story is a little circuitous. I am largely of Dutch (Netherlands/Belgian) descent, with a Polish dude in the woodpile for added interest. I am also interested in local history. The part of the state I live in was considered by Europeans to be part of French Louisiana. Not much has been written about French colonial activity, sad to say. 

So, interest in French colonial activity, plus Dutch ancestry, = le Hollandais; (not to be confused with the salad dressing which is spelled Hollandaise.) Translation "the Dutchman" C'est moi. Daut sie ekj.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 1:15 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

How did you come up with your user name.

In real life my nick name is Eddie.  Though I am in real life Edward.  So I thought it would be a good idea to call myself here DiaperBoyEddie12 I picked 12 as it would not let me just take DiaperBoyEddie so I added 12.

My Brother and a few friends also picked on me when they found out about the diapers and used to call me Diaper Boy.  So I went with it.

That's a pretty interesting story Eddie! If someone called me diaperboy though, I would see it as a compliment.? but that's just me!??????❤️☺️

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well a family member started calling me fozzy, aparently it was because i was a big cuddly bear. 

Then of course there is muppet babies, so for my abdl side it was perfect. So the "lil" should be easy to understand. Not to mention i have a babyfur side too.

The initial and number are month and day of my bday. I was originally just babyfozzy on here many years ago, but during a purge cycle, i deleted everything including my old hotmail account, so i had to make a new name.

• Like 1

I choose my name because I love being a baby! And I'm an huge Spider-Man fan! And it reminds me of my Daddy! And I love being his little boy! And a little boy in general.☺️?? It's not a persona, it's the real me, all day, everyday! It's me in my purest form. I wish I had some Spidey jammies that resemble my Daddy's suit. So I can be like my daddy and snuggle up close to him.???☺️??️?️❤️ So between all of that, that's why I call myself BabySpideyBoy! Because I'm HIS BabySpiderBoy!!!!!!? And we're ALWAYS friendly neighborhood!? Like father like son!????❤️?️?️

• Like 3

I've worked in retail for most of my adult life. After binge watching Grimm and seeing all the ways fairy tales could be adapted to a modern day setting I thought about how too many of the stories I tell involve retail so the name just evolved in my head.