LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was it like the first time?

I was in Curity brand brand flat diapers and Gerber vinyl pants until I was eleven. By that time I had outgrown the toddler size vinyl pants and I switched briefly to some god awful disposable adult diapers found at a hospital supply store.  So my first diapers were cotton flannel with diaper pins, usually doubled up and institutional plastic coated nylon pants.  I simply loved them and felt like a complete baby once again.  

• Like 1

this wasn't the first diaper I had tried, I started making my own "diapers" out of old rags and sheets when I was around 10. I had been wearing and using them since then. This is the first time trying a disposable diaper:

Well, this was back around 1987, I just graduated from college...I somehow managed to get up the nerve to buy a pack of rite aid brand briefs. They looked goid on the package...but I knew NOTHING about disposables, so I guessed. I got them home and hid them in the closet, and waited. When noone was home, I finally brought out the bag, tore it open, removed one.....read the instructions on how to put the silly thing on, did it, and then looked in the full length mirror in the hall, they looked GREAT!! And I remember thinking.... "Finally REAL diapers!!!"

I soaked it, checked in the mirror again to see what it looked like....then filled it with a good sized load, checked the seat area for sag....see how that looked.....and was happy!!!

They weren't that great.....mostly fluff, no SAP ( I don't think they knew what that was back then) they held up....ok, were all white which was nice! ??( untill I was done with them that is) ?

And did what they were supposed to do.

Later on I switched to Depends 'overnites' which were white too, but very crinkly and LOUD! 

It wasn't until many years later when the first ABDL diapers showed up. Before then, I'd get Abenas or Molicares, or what other brand might be interesting.

But I remember that first time in that Rite aid diaper..... It was almost magic! ?

First diapers I bought were sample packs of Bambino Classico and Bianco. I was just out of college and stashed them away for a couple weeks until I was babysitting over a long weekend while some friends went out of town. It was just one kid, I think she was just about a year old at the time, and every evening I waited til after she was down for the night to put one on. I loved how soft they were inside and how smooth the plastic felt. It was exciting and relaxing at the same time, but also a little scary! I was afraid of leaking on the bed or furniture so I only wet them and didn't use any of them to full capacity.

I cant remember the brand... it was from the local drug store (not Depend nor Attends).  I think it was Suretys.   I was both exhilarated and disappointed.  It was great I finally had a diaper that actually fit... disappointed that it kinda felt more like wearing underwear.  

• Like 1

I started out with a homemade diaper,  paper towels, a garbage bag and duct tape.   My first real diaper was Attends,  back in the 80s,  in the cardboard box.   The feeling was incredible when I put the first one on.   The crinkle noise they made as I walked around the house. The smell that they had.  It was like heaven for me.

I loved the hard, doughy feeling the Attends had when wet.

The feeling was incredible when I pooped in one the first time.

I also tried the green Depends,  but they were lucky to hold one wetting.   I  could usually wet an Attends twice,  maybe even a  third time if they were lite, before it would leak.

I can’t remember the brand of my first adult nappy. 
After 35 years of not wearing I found some on eBay and couldn’t wait for them to be delivered. I remember almost passing out with pleasure when I let my bladder go into the disposable 

My first adult diaper was one bought from meijer... then moved to tenas and then eventually moved yo what i use now which is crinklz and northshore supremes and wont go back to anything else 

Also the relief of anxiety and stress some how just by wearing a diaper was absolutely amazing and i still dont know how or why it relieved me of that much baggage 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Young1 said:

My first adult diaper was one bought from meijer... then moved to tenas and then eventually moved yo what i use now which is crinklz and northshore supremes and wont go back to anything else 

Also the relief of anxiety and stress some how just by wearing a diaper was absolutely amazing and i still dont know how or why it relieved me of that much baggage 

Our minds are strange places.?☺️

• Like 1

My first adult diapie was technically when I was 10 years old. And I'll never forget what it looked like, it was a light blue medical type diaper. It didn't fit me very well At the time because I was chunky back then. So it leaked a lot. However, my first Adult baby diapie was the super dry kids diaper.????

• Like 1
On 7/12/2021 at 2:07 AM, square_duck said:

or Molicares

Molicare, before they stopped making the purple plastic-backed diapers, were really great in terms of capacity.  

My first adult diaper was a Unique Wellness sample diaper. I had been using cloth diapers. So I thought I'd try a commercial brand. It was quite comfortable. That said, I have gone back to cloth. I just like the freedom from caring if I have to pee or poop. 

I didn't try My first Adult Diapers until just a couple years ago eh heh, but I can remember it still well ! XD the brand was littleforBig,( got them off amazon lol ) Size Large Disposables, I admit they were a little bit big on me, but still fit fine, and after years of makeshift diapers from towels and plastic garbage bags, the feeling was amazing when I slid one on for first time, ? After that I had tried my first ABDL Cloth diapers ( from two other brands, Rearz and Babykins ) which were great as well,though one does fit a bit tight on me, but still nice, now  I am hoping to try out more Adult Disposables brands soon !

Was about 20 at time and had gotten intrested in trying out a diaper after seeing abdl in a documentary. Took me a few months to find a store where i could order some diapers from (not sure why it took so long but i also havent seen any adult diapers for sale in brick stores, so maybe something strange with my country) . But i was able to order some tena maxi plastic backed (the old version). And i was really excited to finally be able to try a diaper. And really loved having one on, altough it was pretty hard to wet it?

I remember the first time I wore XL Huggies, I was probably 10 or so.  It was around 1990  I had to add a bunch of tape to get them them on, but it was so cool.  I think around that time I realized that there were adults for diapers.  I don't remember my first adult diaper, it was probably the green depends and I remember being kind of let down since they didn't look that babyish.  I would always check the adult diaper isle on every trip to the store.  I do remember that a few years later Wal-Mart started selling Attends probably around 1994.  They had two blue tapes on each side, elastic waistbands, and a nice smell.  The fit totally blew away the Depends.  The depends were super trim, but these Attends were much wider and baggier in the middle, yet still snug at the legs seal and top which made them really good for holding big wettings.  The plastic was different too.  They were really nice.

At one point at Wal-Mart Depends had regular and overnight versions, Attends were available, and Wal-Mart had a regular and Supreme Equate diaper.  4 plastic backed adult diapers to choose from. 

I was 25 when I ordered my first pack of actual diapers online for the first time, and it would be an understatement to say that my heart was beating hard from excitement and also anxiety throughout the whole process: when I clicked the confirm order button, when I picked up the package at postal office, when I smuggled them home, and when I opened the pack and first tried one on.

My excitement was only somewhat lessened by finding out the Abena Abri-Form M4 air plus was one size too small for me, which I went to remedy right away by placing another order, this time for the one size larger L4.

1 hour ago, Three Rivers said:

I think mine was a Wallgreens store brand, filled it nicely then was concerned about leaks. 

Here's a bunch of history: First it was those teerible Depends belted things. From there to Attends (which were like heaven); Curity disposables, and finally, Walgreens for a number of years. They were terrific until they got smushed and compacted while the quality went to hell. Switched to Walmart's from Walgreen's. Walmart's were OK for a while; not great but worked. but became unavailable. From there to HDIS and ATN for a number of years. Same thing happened at HDIS: the product got squished, material was removed and got too small, and the quality went to hell. Tried a couple others in the meantime which do not need to be named and finally onto Dry 24/7.

I tried a couple others like Depend but they were terrible too. They bunched and clumped up and were very uncomfortable.

Anybody else have a long, varied history? Which diapers did you like or really hate?

• 2 weeks later...

For me it was the classic depends, which I've always felt like was an embarrassing story. I was living with a friend in high-school, who's younger sister was a bedwetter and wore them at night. One day while I had the house to myself I'd rummaged around around her room looking for them. I couldn't find them, nor did I look to hard, feeling bad enough being so snoopy, but when I looked in the downstairs bathroom I'd found a used one in the trash. The best/worst part was that it was wet, which actually wasn't the first time I'd down that. When I was around 6 or 7, I found a used diaper on the porch of this girl my age who wore diapers, I'd scooped it up under my jacket and went behind some bushes to put it on, I remember I wore it all day even when I got home. 

Although when I was 15 I discovered a pack of goodnights in her spare-room closet (she used to run a daycare) and going through puberty, I like to count that as my first time "back in diapers" as an adult, I remember a lot of the ABDL websites had allowed Teen-babies to join.