LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I might have overdone it...

A few weeks ago, I bought 2 cases from Rearz, then last week I got another 2 cases from Bambino (one being the new Red Bearon - those were delivered today, wearing one now).  Then today, I ordered 3 more from ABU!   (ok... 1/2 cases, but still, their 1/2 case is still just as much as most other's full case).   All in, that's 288 more diapers added to my stash that was already approx 400. 

Can anyone ever have too many diapers though?  ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Can anyone ever have too many diapers though?

Okay, phew, I am not alone. You have me beat - great collection, by the way. I have 6 cases of various Rearz products: 2 x Lil' Monsters and 2 x Lil' Splash, and then another case made up of leftover Alpaca's and Barnyards, and another case half full of Elite Hybrids and half full of Essentials. Plus a case of Megamax's. And a half case of Bambino products, and half a case of Prevail 360 Breezers, which was a big case when it was full, as an aside - 96 diapers. I guess that adds up to 8 cases, roughly. And, I don't know if you've heard, but Rearz is doing another sale this Friday. I haven't decided to buy anything, but I haven't sworn not to, either. I'm swimming in their Lil' diapers because they were such a smoking deal the last time they did a sale. I haven't done a precise count in a while, but there has to be about 300 diapers in my basement. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Okay, phew, I am not alone. You have me beat - great collection, by the way. I have 6 cases of various Rearz products: 2 x Lil' Monsters and 2 x Lil' Splash, and then another case made up of leftover Alpaca's and Barnyards, and another case half full of Elite Hybrids and half full of Essentials. Plus a case of Megamax's. And a half case of Bambino products, and half a case of Prevail 360 Breezers, which was a big case when it was full, as an aside - 96 diapers. I guess that adds up to 8 cases, roughly. And, I don't know if you've heard, but Rearz is doing another sale this Friday. I haven't decided to buy anything, but I haven't sworn not to, either. I'm swimming in their Lil' diapers because they were such a smoking deal the last time they did a sale. I haven't done a precise count in a while, but there has to be about 300 diapers in my basement. 

Well you won't even need to make sand bags if the great flood comes again.

• Haha 1

I was just going to say that I hope you dont get flooded, or have a pipe break!!!! That would suck watching your collection (stash) go to waste.... Ugh!

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

A few weeks ago, I bought 2 cases from Rearz, then last week I got another 2 cases from Bambino (one being the new Red Bearon - those were delivered today, wearing one now).  Then today, I ordered 3 more from ABU!   (ok... 1/2 cases, but still, their 1/2 case is still just as much as most other's full case).   All in, that's 288 more diapers added to my stash that was already approx 400. 

The wife is going to wonder why you bought generic brands of groceries instead of the name brands!  You'll have to confess the grocery money went for diapers this month!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

You can never have too many diapies! You always gotta make sure you have enough, especially if you get soggy. Besides diapers are fun and so comfy!???❤️☺️?????

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You can never have to many diapies! You always gotta make sure you have enough, especially if you get soggy. Besides diapers are fun and so comfy!???❤️☺️?????

@BabySpiderBoy@Crinklz Kat@DailyDi

Nope, you can't have too many, unless you tried to have something like 1,000 bags of diapers, and it would take you a while to go though:  My supplier told me today that my last order was December of 2020, and that my current PA is good till November 2021.  In my case, I COULD order once a month, for 6 months, but I would end up with 540 diapers available to USE:  To keep it simple, I ordered enough so that I DON'T have to worry about having enough:  I placed an order today for another 90 diapers, and as I use them, I will be moving older stock to the bathroom, and adding NEWER stock to the storage shelves. 

I ordered 3 times in 2020 - The reason was that there was a concern that I thought that I would not be able to GET diapers for a while, because of the pandemic, so I stocked up.  I know that I get my diapers drop shipped to me, as the supplier orders my megamaxes from amazon.  I also found that as 2020 continued, Amazon and other companies started marking packages like this as "medical supplies."  Stuff like this would be expedited, as they are medical supplies, while other NON medical stuff would probably take longer:  Medical Supplies usually would come faster, and I am glad for that!

Now, I am using them more, and some days, I use 3-4 diapers a day, so if you figure that there are 10 diapers per package, if I was using 3-4 per day, I would use a package every couple of days.  This would be true if my diverticulitis and IBS were flaring up, and I end up having a messy one, or if I am sick, and need them.  I don't want to be bothered with having to jump up and use the potty all the time, as it is hard for me to move as fast as I used to. 

I also asked the Doctor TODAY to write a script for the Northshore Boosters.  This needs to happen so that I can add it to the diaper script.  I have requested that the supplier provide me with the Chux, and the wipes as well.  I was given a hard time the last time I requested this, being told that they could provide them, but they would be Cheap Tissue Paper, which I don't want:  I want quality:  Prevail Chux, 30x36, and the package of 96 wipes.  I can't understand why this cannot be dealt with through ONE PA, and I get the Chux, Boosters, Wipes and the Diapers from ONE place:  This way, the Doctor writes ONE script for all my Incontinence supplies, and only writes scripts for refills, and any new meds I may need.

I say that, because I KNOW that some people CAN get EVERYTHING from ONE supplier, and on ONE script delivered as NEEDED.  I spend about $30/month for these types of supplies, and I think my insurance SHOULD cover these:  That way, the doc only has to write one script.

So, yeah, if you have TONS of diapers stockpiled, I could see that you could have too many.  For me, I only order enough so that I have what I NEED.  I live in an apartment, and don't have much storage, I don't have a "spare bedroom" or a basement to store these, but having TOO MANY packages may be a burden.  I say this because what would happen if you were a MEDIUM diaper in one brand, so you have a TON of that size, and they don't FIT anymore:  THEN you would have to get rid of the size you don't need, and you would have to buy the new size. I wonder how guys like @AwakenEvil deal with that, as having too many packages may be a problem if you run out of room.

Brian

• Like 1
13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

The wife is going to wonder why you bought generic brands of groceries instead of the name brands!  You'll have to confess the grocery money went for diapers this month!

Eh... not married.  And the cat doesn't care. ?

7 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I look forward to your episode of "Hoarders" :roflmao:

Sad fact... I once worked with a person that was the focus of that show. 

Sadder fact -- she did wear diapers because the water was shut off to her house.  I still remember another coworker (female) commenting about in a conference room how she had seen the evidence in the rest room. 

On 6/15/2021 at 10:37 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Can anyone ever have too many diapers though?

If you can't build a fort out of the packages, I'd say you haven't bought too many, at least not yet.

You'll work down through it.    Not too long ago when a couple of suppliers (NSC and CTDC) had specials going at the same time I ended up with several cases of different diaper plus a bunch of random stuff (some of the NSC Megamaxes in black and tiedie).    I'm working down through the stocks now.    It's only really a problem when you continue to acquire them faster than you are using them.

1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

You'll work down through it.    Not too long ago when a couple of suppliers (NSC and CTDC) had specials going at the same time I ended up with several cases of different diaper plus a bunch of random stuff (some of the NSC Megamaxes in black and tiedie).    I'm working down through the stocks now.    It's only really a problem when you continue to acquire them faster than you are using them.

i can help with that*goes to raid your stash*

[Before Covid] I started stocking up on certain diapers that I find I like a lot. Then once I have a pretty big stockpile, I would actually order cases as I use them. The reason I did/do this is that whenever I find a diaper that I fall in love with, eventually some "bright minded" douche bag at that company would think of a way to change a perfectly good diaper so they can make more money while trying to market it as a improvement of the product. Of course using cheaper material or making the diapers an inch smaller all around isn't an improvement, and the product would end up sucking. At least now if I have something I really like, having a stockpile while also ordering a case from time to time helps me keep a pulse on if that particular item is being manufactured in the same quality or if they are declining. 

With prices rapidly increasing these days, I plan to order a whole bunch of cases of my diapers over the next few months. I try to catch them on the low side of pricing on Amazon and watch the site daily as their prices change frequently.

On 6/16/2021 at 1:50 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy@Crinklz Kat@DailyDi

I ordered 3 times in 2020 - The reason was that there was a concern that I thought that I would not be able to GET diapers for a while, because of the pandemic, so I stocked up.  I know that I get my diapers drop shipped to me, as the supplier orders my megamaxes from amazon.  I also found that as 2020 continued, Amazon and

I also asked the Doctor TODAY to write a script for the Northshore Boosters.  This needs to happen so that I can add it to the diaper script.  I have requested that the supplier provide me with the Chux, and the wipes as well.  I was given a hard time the last time I requested this, being told that they could provide them, but they would be Cheap Tissue Paper, which I don't want:  I want quality:  Prevail Chux, 30x36, and the package of 96 wipes.  I can't understand why this cannot be dealt with through ONE PA, and I get the Chux, Boosters, Wipes and the Diapers from ONE place:  This way, the Doctor writes ONE script for all my Incontinence supplies, and only writes scripts for refills, and any new meds...

First, what's a PA?

Second, if you're getting a script, I assume insurance is paying for them. How did you swing that? No insurer I ever had paid for diapers.

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

First, what's a PA?

Second, if you're getting a script, I assume insurance is paying for them. How did you swing that? No insurer I ever had paid for diapers.

@ppdude

PA is short for "Prior Authorization" which is used if you are requesting something that medicaid usually won't cover.  This is basically asking the State to cover the diapers i NEED and WORK for ME.    Medicaid will cover the CHEAPEST diapers they can get away with FIRST, and if you can prove that those do not work for you, they will cover what will work for you.  Since I have proved that already, I don't EVER have to prove that need again:  They approved the Megamax for me, and that is the primary diaper I use.

I get the PA renewed every 6 months, so that means that the ladies and gents on the Community Health Team at my doctor's office have to gather all the necessary paperwork, and the doctor certifies the need with my diagnosis and approves it, and the Medicaid approves it,  Since I have proven the need, this is an easy process.

Medicare does NOT cover Diapers.  Diapers and other incontinence supplies are covered by my medicaid.  Usually, they try to bill medicare first, but the PA directs that the State Medicaid be billed as primary for these.  My wheelchair is covered by the Medicare, and they have to do what is called a "medicare override" also, because accessories such as Crutch holders, Transit Brackets (Tie Downs) and others may NOT be covered by medicare, so the State Takes Care of that for me.

Ironically, since I have ASTHMA, it is weird that my Nebulization medications are covered under Medicare Part B:  Its the ONLY medicine that they cover, and I think its a $0 copay for me on that.

Brian