LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping in diapers with or without boxers

Why would anyone do that? Is not the whole point of diapers so that you have an excuse to wear rubber panties? :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Northshore Supreme to bed for me.  Sometimes with athletic shorts.  I very rarely leak.  When I do it is most often just a small spot that the shorts will handle.  

Unfortunately, I have no plastic pants. 

• Always In Diaper changed the title to Sleeping in diapers with or without boxers

I'll wear a regular pair of underwear over my diaper at night just to keep things tight and contained.  If I'm sleeping in a hotel I will use a pair of lined plastic pants that will catch anything my diaper might miss.  Tends to work well for me.

Pretty much always just a diaper and a t-shirt. In the winter, sometimes I'll wear pajama pants. They both make me feel somewhat nostalgic, because that's how I dressed as a kid - we didn't have A/C and the heating was barely adequate in the bedrooms, so you were either hot or cold, depending on the weather. I have plastic pants, but for reasons I can't explain, I'm somewhat self-conscious about wearing them around my wife, although I wear ABDL diapers in front of her literally every day. But for some reason, plastic pants make me bashful. Go figure. 

Just the diaper and t-shirt here too.  Sometimes a onesie instead of the shirt.  And if it's particularly warm (even with the AC), no shirt at all.

My bed is protected - though my plushies aren't.   So, if I think I'm going to overflow by morning, I'll put on a Kins terry lined pant to protect them more than the linens.

diaper, diaper cover and either long pj shirt or t-shirt for me! sometimes i'll wear boxer-briefs or even a pair of lounge shorts, but it's not often.

occasionally i'll wear a onesie, but it's a rare occurrence. i need/want to get more so i don't have to be constantly doing laundry.

I came from the plastic pants generation so a pair of those over my disposable is a must. It also gives me piece of mind in case I wet more during the night. As far as what I wear with it, if it's during the winter I wear a onesie. Otherwise it's just my diaper and plastic pants. I'd rather have to pull the covers up than get too warm in bed. 

There's nothing on earth more comfortable than a nice thick baby diaper!?☺️????????? I don't need no big boy undies!?? I'm not a big boy, and I never will be. I'll always be a little baby!

• Like 1

@Always In Diaper

I always have a White Megamax Medium diaper on, and with my balance issues, it is easier and safer for me to do that, as I don't want to be getting up to use the potty unless I have to - other than that, I just use the diaper, and change it when necessary.

sometimes, I place a pair of Garywear Incontinence Briefs over my diaper, and sometimes not:  depends on the time of year, the temperature, and how I am feeling at the moment I make the decision:  When I am OUT, I usually place a pair over my diaper, but sometimes, I just slide jeans up over the diaper and roll.  I also use Prevail Underpads on the chair cushions, and in my recliner, I cover the cushion with it, and double it, so if I leak, I can simply pull it out and throw it away.

ALWAYS cover what you are sitting ON, because it can protect the furniture :)

Brian

My wife won't let me sleep without a diaper at this point, which is more than fine by me. In the summer I wear just a diaper and nothing else. In the winter, I'll wear pajama bottoms over the diaper, or if it is really cold I'll put on my footie PJ's. 

About the only exception I can really think of is if we have visitors spending the night. My in-laws were with us for a few weeks recently, so I did wear a pair of boxers over the diaper at night. We have a newborn and I was getting up at any moment and walking around, so it made sense.

• 4 weeks later...

I wear cloth diapers, and always a pair of PUL diaper covers. If I wear a diaper overnight, I'll put on my usual sleep wear over my diaper and covers; a pair of cotton athletic shorts and T shirt. I never worry about leaks.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a diaper unless its really cold, my wife fully supports my IC need to wear and has no issues with me simply wearing my diaper to bed,  the reality is as soon as Im home from work or shopping and its just the two of us Im lounging around in just a diaper.