LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Conservation

I can't be the only person with this problem I think.  As many of us probably do I obsess over my diaper stash, it has grown larger than it has ever been.  I have plenty of diapers, but I'm so conservative that I won't use them.  I don't see a reason to wear an expensive ABDL or high quality diaper unless I can really get use out of it.  Like what's the point to put on a MegaMax diaper for a few hours when it's barely wet.  Or whats the point to wear a Bunnyhop and never actually get to see it.   I actually just bought some horrible quality medical diapers because that's all I wear anymore.  

Personally I tend not to use my diapers as I don't like the feeling but I do love the look and feel of a clean and comfy AB diaper.

As my Daddy picks which ones I wear and when it is never a plain white medical diaper, He just loves me in printed ones.

If you have diapers though you might as well wear them, they don't have much use just sitting in the closet.

Fear of waste is the problem with single-use things. I use cloth diapers so do not have it

• Like 1

I need to restock on cloth diapers; I prefer them because they're FAR more babyish and comfortable than disposables lol. 

They also allow me to easily virtue signal by bragging about my lower carbon footprint, (which in the grand scheme of things, means absolutely NOTHING lmao), and then look down my nose at disposable-diaper-wearers as if I am holier than thou and play make-believe pretend that I'm a radical leftist bent on world domination!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!! ?

Sorry, I smoked some medicine earlier lmao. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've got a number of diapers that just sit in the closet as well.  If I can't get somewhat full use out of them then why even bother.  There are a couple of brands that I will only wear when I'm going out to movies and whatnot because of their higher capacity but since the pandemic they're just sitting there collecting dust.

My go to daily diaper is Abena L4's which I buy at a reasonable cost.  I can wear those somewhat guilt free.  I'm in one right now in fact.....

I have lots of ABDL diapers, but always choose Tena Active Fit when I'm changing, cause I fear that the ABDL diaper wont reach capacity.
Mostly that ends up as true as the Tena rarely get soaked before its time to change.
I don't go to bed with a wet diaper, that's how you get rashes. 

I don't work in ABDL diapers as they get too bulky between legs, and been working more than usual lately.

From Saturday and onwards I have much more free time, so I can wear more bulky diapers, hopefully. 

14 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Since I am wearing 24/7 I have no problems wearing a good quality, high capacity diaper. 

This.   Go 24/7.  High quality/capacity diapers work out cheaper for me wearing all the time as I simply use less of them.

• Like 1

I only have "last bag" hoarding issues. I like a variety of diapers, but  don't have the money for a big stash, so when I'm down to the last bag of one I like, I hang on to it until I'm really in the mood for that print/design/fit.

• Like 1

I have tried cloth diapers, but its just not my thing.

I do have cloth and cloth-like in reserve, and sometimes use cloth-like, but nothing can compare to plastic diapers.
I could probably save a lot of money by using cloth, but...

16 hours ago, oznl said:

This.   Go 24/7.  High quality/capacity diapers work out cheaper for me wearing all the time as I simply use less of them.

I agree with this, although I tend to occupy a space somewhere between @oznl and @Sarah_Hillcrest. I definitely wear my "good" diapers every day, by which I mean ABDL diapers like Rearz Lil' Monsters or Megamax's. It's rare for me to wear my slim, medical diapers anymore, because the gyms are closed, and, they are only good for a few hours at most, meaning that, as a 24/7 "diapernaut", I would be burning through a lot of them, which more than offsets their lower cost. And, I just prefer a decent, plastic-backed diaper. If my diapers look and feel like underwear, and hold about the same amount of liquid, then, why am I doing this?

But on the other hand, I do stare wistfully at my "best" diapers, but then pack them away again when I restock my diaper drawer from my basement shelf, because with the kids doing school from home, I don't have any opportunities to wear really grandiose diapers, like Alpaca's or Barnyards. They're not that easy to conceal even when they're dry, and once they start to see some use, their bulk is undeniable. I used to wear a heavy-duty diaper to bed, and well into the next day, swapping to a medium-duty option at some point in the early afternoon, for running errands, and, in preparation for the kids getting home. Now, there'd be no point to that - I'd have to change as soon as I got up, and, as Sarah points out, I'd be condemning a great diaper to an early grave. This sometimes costs me having to put on a third (for the day) medium diaper, if I find myself heading out in the evening and the diaper I've been in since mid-day is at the "safe for home use only" point in its lifecycle. 

I do find that I'm tending to buy diapers at a rate that is somewhat greater than my consumption of them. If I see a good deal, I am compelled to act, because, I suspect that subconsciously, I'm treating having a vast stock of diapers as insurance against a time when my diaper days might end. How can I stop wearing them, when I have five or six cases to burn through? And, indeed, tomorrow is the Rearz Warehouse Sale, and, in all probability, I will buy some cases of diapers (and a few pacifiers). This will allow me to dollar-cost-average my daily wearing in a downward direction, although the result will be yet another shelf occupied by cases of whimsically-decorated nappies, which risks further sideways glances from my wife, regarding how much, exactly, this little hobby of mine is costing us. 

I have to agree with the OP.  I usually wear once or maybe twice a week early mornings when I get up and usually for maybe 3 hours or so.  I couldn't see wearing a Mega Max or Betterdry diaper for just those 3 hours, especially with the cost of them.  Most of my disposable diapers are purchased at thrift stores and Goodwill when they have them, brand new unopened packages that I pay about $3 to $4 each.  Yeah, they are often more like store brands but for the 3 hour average I use them, they work out very well.

There are times when I will be out of town for the day and then I will wear an Abena L4 or Betterdry diaper.  Those are times when I can make full use of a diaper and therefor it's well worth the cost of a premium diaper.  No, I can't see paying Mega Max prices for only 3 hours of wearing in my case.  Those who do wear 24/7 or for most of the day can get their moneys worth out of the better diapers.

• Like 2

Being diapered 24/7 it’s definitely worth the money for premium diapers that you can trust, even after 6 years its an interesting feeling peeing while standing talking to a client about their network or computer issues and them not knowing it’s happening as I don't stress or react to whats happening. Now if I didn’t trust my diaper to do its job (thin cheaper brand) then my facial reactions would be noticeable due to the stress about worrying if my diaper is going to leak. 

Agreed premium diapers are expensive and even tough no one knows your wearing a printed fun diaper you do and you trust the more absorbent diaper to do its job and thats all that really matters, even if you don’t use the full capacity its still worth it for the peace of mind snd the comfort of a premium diaper.  

On 5/11/2021 at 11:18 PM, Little Christine said:

Fear of waste is the problem with single-use things. I use cloth diapers so do not have it

Bah!   I avoid using cloth because it's such a pain in the ass dealing with them to keep them from stinking the house up until wash day. 

I suffer with this badly.  I have bought nappies only twice.  First time a big order of cuddlz all over print and last time I bought Arena, Tena and Molicare.  That would have been five years ago.

I wear so infrequently that I am today wearing my last one.  I need to consider my next order!!

I have tons of diapers and will never really run out, but I don't waste any when its not needed.

Was planning to use ABDL diaper today, but this Tena I'm in is not even near capacity.
Same one I went to bed in last night, just taken out the stuffer.
I have used the toilet a few times, trying to save money...

So, instead of the ABDL paradise that you sought, all the "best diapers imaginable" has done is created more omplication. It seems the lifestyle you begged for for years is still unattainable and the diapers that you craved are only a once-in-ahile thing; still impractical. The "one shot" nature of it , like all things that are very limited, makes the notion of waste when the situation is less than ideal a real thing. You must pay for them yourself, not have Mommy and Daddy buy them while you were too little to be concerned or even understand, what was involved. Now that it is your turn to pay for them, you become very chary. I am glad I was a cloth baby/little. I can use mine whenever I feel the urge. Limits engender hoarding. That is just the nature of the world. I guess it is true: "Be careful what you wish for; you might get it"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

For me anyway it's not a punishment to use sparingly.  It makes the times I do wear feel more special.

If I want to wear and not use I will wear cloth nappies.  

For me the best thing about being an adult baby rather than a real baby is that we have a choice.  We choose when to wear, we choose when to wet and we are in control when we are pretending to lose control.

From hating this part of me as a teenager I now know how lucky I am.

...I wanna lose control and adult choices and responsibilities for realsies lol.

I often wish I was genuinely retarded lmao. Life would be so much better if I was just like, oblivious to everything going on in the world lmao. I sincerely wish I just didn't understand adult concepts anymore lmao. It's literally my purpose in life to reach that level of mind-numbing nirvana someday lmao. XD

I never really started wearing 24/7 by choice and it wasn't something I wanted or wished for, BUT, they keep me calm, and afaik, one don't get free diapers cause of psychological faults, or at least I haven't tried it as it wouldn't matter as I wouldn't get plastic diapers.

I have scars from anger issues and lots of destroyed stuff, before I wore 24/7.
After I only destroy diapers, 1 at a time.

I get it, its a $$ figure for me, i could do 6$ a day changing 3x a day, once in the morning, once in the day, and once in the evening.

but thats not good for me, parents change their kids 5-10x a day for comfort  not 2x a day with pampers "12hr capacity."

yeah the option to do it is there. but disposals by design are wasteful. 

maybe consider a thinner diaper + a cloth cover so you get the bulk and the frequent full changes.

I also tend to avoid certain super-high-capacity diapers at times because I know they won't get used.  I like to get as much of their capacity as I can.  So, is that a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder?

As I wear every night though, I try to always keep some mid-level choices stocked at all times.  My go-to choice is usually a Bambino Bianco/Teddy or Abena.  But, when I have the time to go for extended wear, then the "big guns" come out.  Last night I wore a Rearz Inspire+Incontrol with a booster and even that combo was literally soaked to capacity by this morning. 

I do have a large stash, but that's because I buy stuff by the case, and I'm sometimes obsessed with wanting to try everything that comes out (as long as I'm certain it'll fit - many I know wont).  The only ones I won't use much anymore are those that are discontinued - like the original Crinklz or the older pre-Paper Pak Attends.  Even those are an occasional treat though. 

3 hours ago, KyleABDL said:

yeah the option to do it is there. but disposals by design are wasteful. 

That's why medical diapers usually is thinner.

I rarely get to fill the back part no matter the diaper I use.