LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It needs to start

Hi there everyone.  Got some news about my goal of 24/7 wearing.  I am not going 24/7 as of yet.  Though when I leave the house for now on the diaper will be put on.  As I have been having a little bit to much of the #2 accidents.  Even my mom the other day told me that it is time to wear when I am out of the house.  As the accidents are getting to be to much.

I would have liked it to be on my own terms but I am getting closer.

I just wanted to update everyone on my own journey.

I am tagging a few people here to let you know.  As you are good friends and I know you would give me support during this time.

@Evelyn Dellcerro  @Transfusionelle @~Brian~@joey52 @froggy @abmatt77@chubbyABDLcub @BabySpiderBoy @Babygeebee @Glennie @spoonchicken @Idzy @John_in_Utah @Luvs24  @larsend @olympus @philmydiaper @Rachel1 @RonnieJA @tai_kamiya (tk) @Timmybaby  @oznl 

• Like 5

Wearing whenever out of the house seems to be a wise move.  It has to beat having accidents.  I hope there are no unintended consequences as this change happens in your lifestyle.

wribbit

• Like 1

accidents outside of the house is the exact reason i finally decided to go 24/7.  My endocrinologist was the person that final got me to admit to myself I was incontinent. Best choice I've ever made.. keep on keeping on eddie

• Like 1

Good luck on your journey, @DiaperboyEddie12. When I first started wearing out of the house, it was for short trips, and the experience was very nerve-wracking, but, with time, I came to realize that nobody pays much attention to my "equatorial region" anyway, and, if I choose my clothing wisely, I can wear a diaper pretty much anywhere, even to the beach. It sure beats accidents!

• Like 1

Good luck on your adventures. As someone who wears for medical. Just remember 99% of people don't take notice of what you wear. And in case of a accident, especially #2 change as soon as you can...those don't do well sitting in...not that I would know...?

Finally I have achieved my goal! I have been wearing diapers for two years but now it's out of necessity.  I'm naturally leaking on a regular basis now. I live the feeling as it flies over your skin letting you know you are leaking  

20210324_044039.jpg

• Like 1

The thing to remember when out and in public, when you mess your diaper and smell it right away, so will others.

This is when you need to find a place to change and clean up, unless you dont mind offending others around you and possible becoming as mr. Stinky.

• Like 2

Bon Voyage @DiaperboyEddie12!  As they saying goes, every journey starts with a step.

As others have said, just watch out on odour control - if you are likely to be even a little bit messy down there.  Olfactory habituation (aka "nose-blindness") is a real thing.  You might be convinced you're ok but you're not.  The human nose is especially sensitive to poop chemicals but not YOUR nose because your brain has tuned it out as background noise.

I was once out with a DL who had filled their diaper.  They didn't seem to notice (and seemed to think I would not) but it was BAD!

Wet diapers are pretty easy to get away with little to no smell that can be further controlled by plastic pants.  I still wash my nappy area twice per day though - at each change.  Visually, diapers need not be very obvious and nobody is interested anyway.  I don't think I've EVER been clocked as wearing a diaper in public.  When you wear all the time as I do, people just accept the shape you are.

Just once or twice, somebody has commented on my "camel bladder" as I never seem to need the bathroom (well, I DON'T need a bathroom but that's not due to a "camel bladder").  That's as close as it has gotten for me.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 5/2/2021 at 11:58 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

The thing to remember when out and in public, when you mess your diaper and smell it right away, so will others.

This is when you need to find a place to change and clean up, unless you dont mind offending others around you and possible becoming as mr. Stinky.

@iluvmydiapers I know you mess out in public and I know you don't care when and how it happens do you change right away?  Like if your at the store grocery shopping?

9 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@iluvmydiapers I know you mess out in public and I know you don't care when and how it happens do you change right away?  Like if your at the store grocery shopping?

When I mess my diaper while out in public such as a store, I quickly finish my business and vacate the store. 

I change as soon as I find a suitable place to do so.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

When I mess my diaper while out in public such as a store, I quickly finish my business and vacate the store. 

I change as soon as I find a suitable place to do so.

That's smart!? I love your honesty! I'm glad you feel comfortable and confident enough to go poopie in your diapers in public.??☺️❤️ Good job buddy!???❤️

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's smart!? I love your honesty! I'm glad you feel comfortable and confident enough to go poopie in your diapers in public.??☺️❤️ Good job buddy!???❤️

When I first started messing my diaper,  I did it at home, than one day while out shopping at a large mall, I suddenly felt the need to go so I made a bee line to the restroom in the middle of the mall.

I made it as far as the restroom door before I filled my diaper. 

I turned around , quickly made my way out of the mall, went home and changed.

As the years gone by I no longer try to make it to a restroom,  I just go in my diaper and take care of it when possible. 

18 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

When I first started messing my diaper,  I did it at home, than one day while out shopping at a large mall, I suddenly felt the need to go so I made a bee line to the restroom in the middle of the mall.

I made it as far as the restroom door before I filled my diaper. 

I turned around , quickly made my way out of the mall, went home and changed.

As the years gone by I no longer try to make it to a restroom,  I just go in my diaper and take care of it when possible. 

That's awesome buddy!?? Do you like pampers baby diapers too and did you like having to wear them when you were 10 years old??

• Like 1
On 4/29/2021 at 12:10 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi there everyone.  Got some news about my goal of 24/7 wearing.  I am not going 24/7 as of yet.  Though when I leave the house for now on the diaper will be put on.  As I have been having a little bit to much of the #2 accidents.  Even my mom the other day told me that it is time to wear when I am out of the house.  As the accidents are getting to be to much.

I would have liked it to be on my own terms but I am getting closer.

I just wanted to update everyone on my own journey.

I am tagging a few people here to let you know.  As you are good friends and I know you would give me support during this time.

Hey dude, we're all behind you!!!

Just go for it man.

I wish I could go back to full time magic underpants, but now is not the time.  

Once did 3, maybe 4 years, with only a couple times commando.  Retraining to be a big boy wasn't hard, just nerve wracking.  I really had to pay attention to potty time.

59 minutes ago, Amber's Boy said:

Just go for it man.

Once did 3, maybe 4 years, with only a couple times commando.  Retraining to be a big boy wasn't hard, just nerve wracking.  I really had to pay attention to potty time.

@Amber's Boy Right now not possible as not enough funds for a full diaper wearing.  Plus my stepdad does not know and yes I live at home as I am my moms caregiver.  And I take care of her so I have to live at home.

1 hour ago, Amber's Boy said:

Just go for it man.

I know right!??? That's the trouble with having to be an Big boy and wearing big boy underwear all the time.?? Being an baby is so much easier!☺️????????☺️?❤️☺️

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/30/2021 at 10:48 AM, sissypaul said:

Finally I have achieved my goal! I have been wearing diapers for two years but now it's out of necessity.  I'm naturally leaking on a regular basis now. I live the feeling as it flies over your skin letting you know you are leaking  

20210324_044039.jpg

Did you start out with medical need or just a DL? I'm DL and hope to get where you are soon.