LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So the Little she saved was Charlie’s ex girlfriend’s Little and she’s the one that Charlie knocked over when she saved Liv in the beginning. The plot thickens. 

ps I really hate that lady at the restaurant. Someone needs to feed her a piece of her own cake and see if she gets out of being adopted after she fills her big girl panties. 

As for Madison, eventually her name needs to become little Maddie. Maybe someone will start calling her that while she’s in prison for being evil. 

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

A really nice chapter BUT there are more and more people who know the truth that is incredibly dangerous.

And what do they mean by telling Charlie's parents the truth are they both completely crazy now? That paints a huge target on Liv's back for Charlie's mother.

Oh great now this crazy lady is coming back and apparently Charlie knows her. This is getting crazier and crazier.

I am so excited for the next chapter.

Yeah it's getting more and more dangerous. They need to be careful.

They didn't say Charlie's parents. ?

Madison was mentioned in previous chapters. Charlie knows her very well.

45 minutes ago, Guilend said:

? but I did not see that coming. Though she should’ve shoved that cake down that woman’s throat. 

She should have, I agree. But that would just bring attention down on them.

35 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Nice chaper!

As lucrative the whole little industry is, I always did think that it was a missed opportunity not to cater more to free littles. Letting more people safely do business with you means more money. Go figure.

Thank you! Yeah, I've always thought that. And that's probably why the higher ups at the mall agreed to it for now.

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

So the Little she saved was Charlie’s ex girlfriend’s Little and she’s the one that Charlie knocked over when she saved Liv in the beginning. The plot thickens. 

ps I really hate that lady at the restaurant. Someone needs to feed her a piece of her own cake and see if she gets out of being adopted after she fills her big girl panties. 

As for Madison, eventually her name needs to become little Maddie. Maybe someone will start calling her that while she’s in prison for being evil. 

Haha thanks for realising, I was just about to say Madison was mentioned in a previous chapter. I'm glad someone realised who she is. ?

She's the one who got knocked down by Charlie in chapter 1, and tried to kidnap Liv in an early chapter. And is also Charlie's ex.

And sadly she can't be put in prison for being evil, she's technically not done anything illegal.

10 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

They didn't say Charlie's parents. ?

She's the one who got knocked down by Charlie in chapter 1, and tried to kidnap Liv in an early chapter. And is also Charlie's ex.

And sadly she can't be put in prison for being evil, she's technically not done anything illegal.

If nothing Charlie's parents which then? I thought Liv's parents were forcibly adopted years ago, or am I just switching stories?

Wait wait wait wait The crazy woman who tried to kidnap Liv twice is Charlie's EX. WTF this is better than any crime thriller right now. This is going to be very very exciting.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Should be illegal to be evil. 

2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

If nothing Charlie's parents which then? I thought Liv's parents were forcibly adopted years ago, or am I just switching stories?

Wait wait wait wait The crazy woman who tried to kidnap Liv twice is Charlie's EX. WTF this is better than any crime thriller right now. This is going to be very very exciting.

Liv's parents managed to escape their adopted fate before Liv was born. They are happily free. ? We just haven't met them yet.

Haha, yup! Now you've got it! And thank you!  ?

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

Should be illegal to be evil. 

?

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

And what do they mean by telling Charlie's parents the truth are they both completely crazy now? That paints a huge target on Liv's back for Charlie's mother.

I thought they were talking about LIV's parents...

At this point I feel like I'm craning and stretching to see an oncoming freight train, but can't because SOMEBODY keeps throwing ravenous wolves onto the track between me and the oncoming peril, and yes the wolves are very scary, grr argh you're succeeding...  But there's still the train- dinner with the parents, and I'm just burning to get that chapter!  Please will we get it on Monday?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

And what do they mean by telling Charlie's parents the truth are they both completely crazy now?

Not Charlie’s parents, but Liv’s.

You do like your cliffhangers, LFP: thank you for not leaving us hanging for too long at a time!

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I thought they were talking about LIV's parents...

They were ?

1 hour ago, the diaper mike said:

This could become really interesting very quickly

Thank you for the comment! ?

1 hour ago, Genossin said:

At this point I feel like I'm craning and stretching to see an oncoming freight train, but can't because SOMEBODY keeps throwing ravenous wolves onto the track between me and the oncoming peril, and yes the wolves are very scary, grr argh you're succeeding...  But there's still the train- dinner with the parents, and I'm just burning to get that chapter!  Please will we get it on Monday?

Next chapter is Monday! But not the dinner with parents, sorry. Next chapter is a continuation from this chapter, in the mall still.

33 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

Not Charlie’s parents, but Liv’s.

You do like your cliffhangers, LFP: thank you for not leaving us hanging for too long at a time!

I do! They're so much fun. But I hate cliffhangers that you have to wait forever for, hence why I post every 2-3 days. If I only posted once a week I wouldn't use so many ?

I can’t wait to see what happens next and can’t wait for the next stop. I wonder how the new baby tweener is doing. Wonder if he’s gotten used to making stinkies in his pampers yet? If I was him I’d use it to my advantage and try to get Amazon’s back in diapers. Like somehow out whiting them and they in up in stinky panties. But that’s just what I’d do if I were him. Yes I’d probably get spanked a lot, but it would be worth it to get a baby crazed Amazon back in diapers. 

Ooh pretty awkward for both Liv and Charlie to run into Madison. I wonder if Madison will buy Liv and Charlie's act or if she is just happy to see Liv where she belongs. And now Charlie has to explain her change in attitude about having a little. 

The cake wouldn't work on the waitress unless she was a betweener and not fully amazon. If I recall it was mentioned the things that work on littles do not work on amazons.

Thanks for confirming the cake wasn't safe. That was a creative way to work it into the story.

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait to see what happens next and can’t wait for the next stop. I wonder how the new baby tweener is doing. Wonder if he’s gotten used to making stinkies in his pampers yet? If I was him I’d use it to my advantage and try to get Amazon’s back in diapers. Like somehow out whiting them and they in up in stinky panties. But that’s just what I’d do if I were him. Yes I’d probably get spanked a lot, but it would be worth it to get a baby crazed Amazon back in diapers. 

You'll find out next chapter what happened to poor little Stephen ?

10 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Cool 

Thanks!

9 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Ooh pretty awkward for both Liv and Charlie to run into Madison. I wonder if Madison will buy Liv and Charlie's act or if she is just happy to see Liv where she belongs. And now Charlie has to explain her change in attitude about having a little. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

5 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

The cake wouldn't work on the waitress unless she was a betweener and not fully amazon. If I recall it was mentioned the things that work on littles do not work on amazons.

Thanks for confirming the cake wasn't safe. That was a creative way to work it into the story.

Thank you! I figured as soon as I decided they'd  be back at the mall that I'd have to answer that question, and was happy with how I did it, so that means a lot thank you ?

Sometimes some things don't work on Amazons unless they have a sufficient quantity of it. So maybe if she ate an entire cake she'd have some reaction, but a single piece wouldn't.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Sometimes some things don't work on Amazons unless they have a sufficient quantity of it. So maybe if she ate an entire cake she'd have some reaction, but a single piece wouldn't.

Unless she has an allergic reaction to either the cake or the laxative stuff she put in it. I’d imagine it would at least make have to go, but not like it would a little just because the laxative would probably be a normal dose or less to an Amazon. 

Had to look up Madison, forgot she was the ex, guess I'm skimming too fast. 

In the Diaper Dimension, one wonders why Littles are ever toilet trained since diapers seem to be their fate anyway

I finally made it home and have had a chance to catch up on this! I love it! (Also love being right ? )

Looking forward to more! I suspect them avoiding a real adoption is not going to last much longer when someone finds out about their fake arrangement. Her parents seem like they'll be the final catalyst... 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thank you! I figured as soon as I decided they'd  be back at the mall that I'd have to answer that question, and was happy with how I did it, so that means a lot thank you ?

You're welcome!

In that case restrain her to a makeshift high chair for an amazon, feed her a cake and wash it down with a couple bottles of their milk.

19 hours ago, Guilend said:

Unless she has an allergic reaction to either the cake or the laxative stuff she put in it. I’d imagine it would at least make have to go, but not like it would a little just because the laxative would probably be a normal dose or less to an Amazon. 

Yeah I think it's very much like anything else in our universe, the larger the size of the person/animal, the higher the dose you'll need.

12 hours ago, therende said:

Had to look up Madison, forgot she was the ex, guess I'm skimming too fast. 

In the Diaper Dimension, one wonders why Littles are ever toilet trained since diapers seem to be their fate anyway

I guess they still want to retain that sense of being an adult, in a world that wants to regress and infantilise them.

12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I finally made it home and have had a chance to catch up on this! I love it! (Also love being right ? )

Looking forward to more! I suspect them avoiding a real adoption is not going to last much longer when someone finds out about their fake arrangement. Her parents seem like they'll be the final catalyst... 

Thank you! And yeah, you were right ?

You'll have to wait a bit longer to see if you're right a second time. ?

4 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

You're welcome!

In that case restrain her to a makeshift high chair for an amazon, feed her a cake and wash it down with a couple bottles of their milk.

I think the only thing that may not work on an Amazon is Amazon breast milk. Unless someone adapted it. But still, all the laxatives and additives they shove in food and drinks would probably work with a high enough dose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 29: Tot's Nursery

“Charlie?”

‘Wait... Madison...? No, you don’t mean... that Madison? The one she used to date? Baby crazy, cruel Madison?’

“Madison, what are you doing here?” Charlie asked.

“I’m just doing some shopping. What about you? What are you doing with a little?”

“We’re also shopping. She’s... she’s my new little.”

“Oh how the mighty have fallen. I knew it would only be a matter of time before you gave in.”

“Yes but Madison, whilst you adopt littles because you want something to own and control and post on social media, I adopted this little angel because she needed it.”

“Yeah yeah, whatever. Still, you broke up with me because of exactly this. Yet you go and do it eventually anyway.”

“Again, she was in trouble and I offered her the choice.”

“Ugh! Bleeding heart Charlie. You’re just lucky you got her first, for a while I had my eye on her.”

“Wait, you know Livie?” Charlie asked, looking down at me, as I was clenching my fists.

“Yeah I tried adopting her a couple of times. First time I chased her down a street after making her look like she wet her pants. I would have gotten her if someone hadn’t gotten in my way.”

I could tell by her face that she didn’t realise it was Charlie who got in her way that night. And I could tell by Charlie’s face that she had only just realised that she was the one to stop her ex-girlfriend from adopting me.

“And the second time I very nearly had her. But her stupid Amazon friend stopped me. Gave me a right good spanking too, humiliating me in front of the whole place. She’s lucky you adopted her otherwise she’d be in a nursery with me, and she’d have no teeth and no walking and no thoughts. After that day I gave up on trying to adopt her, she didn’t seem worth it.”

I shuddered at the thought that that could have been my fate if it wasn’t for Charlie and Mal.

“And there’s the Maddy I know. Cruel little bitch who takes out her pain and suffering on poor innocent littles.”

“Fuck you Charlie. You’re not so high and mighty now that you’ve got your own little. All your ‘littles should be free’ nonsense is just that, nonsense.”

“Look Maddy, what happened between us was a mistake. And I don’t know why you want or wanted little Livie, but she’s mine now. And if you do try anything...”

“Yeah yeah. I only wanted her because I got a dress from her and then my little escaped. No idea how, and frankly, I don’t care. But this little brat was the first one I knew that wasn’t adopted, so figured I’d try for her.”

‘Wait... so she didn’t have a clue about her little and I? That I helped them escape? That it was my dress that had helped them do that? It was purely coincidence? Jeez, and all this time I was worried she was onto us. She clearly isn’t as intelligent as I thought she was.’

“Just... don’t come near her. Or you’ll regret it. And if you think I need Malcolm to do that for me... you never really knew me.”

“Ugh, so you know that guy too? Whatever. Keep your little brat. She’s not that cute anyway.” Madison howled, as she walked away in a huff.

Charlie held me closer and stroked my hair, taking a minute to calm down.

I let my face come out from Charlie’s chest and I looked her in the eyes.

“You... you dated her?”

“Yeah. I’m so sorry for all that. For her. For everything.”

“That night...”

“I figured. I didn’t realise it was her at the time; it was all a blur when I got your bag back. But now I’m doubly glad I helped you that night. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I let her get a hold of you.”

“Yeah she was also the one who force fed me a bottle of milk at the diner with Mal. I didn’t know what had happened to her, but I’m glad Mal didn’t go too extreme.”

“I’m so sorry for her...”

“Hey, it’s not your fault. She’s the bitch.”

Language, baby!”

“...Sowwy Mummy.”

“Look, let’s just get this over with, I need to get you home and snuggle you.”

Charlie put me back into my pram and was about to hand me my drink, but grabbed a baby bottle she had brought and poured the drink into that.

“Gotta keep up appearances baby, even with normal drinks.”

I nodded as she handed me the bottle and I took it, sucking the teat as I lay back in the pram.

After a few minutes we arrived at Tot’s Nursery.

“Remember babygirl, no breaking character.”

I nodded and we entered the store.

We were instantly greeted by a member of staff.

“Hi there! Welcome to Tot’s Nursery, the store for all your Nursery needs! How may I help you today?”

“Hi... Um... Is Marianne here?” Charlie asked.

The greeter was obviously hoping to get the sale, so he was visibly pissed.

“Yeah, she’s over there.” He said dejectedly and pointed towards the service counter.”

We walked over to the counter and saw Marianne, the girlfriend who had ended up adopting her boyfriend, Stephen.

“Hi guys!” She said, instantly recognising us.

“Hi there!” Charlie said.

Marianne looked down at me in the pram.

“What... oh you’re that little who Stephen picked on aren’t you? Oh dear. Someone ended up being just as mature as my little Stevie!”

“Yeah, she was starting to get behind on rent and stuff, and she asked me to adopt her.”

“Good thinking little Miss, littles shouldn’t have to worry about rent or anything, just filling your nappies, playing with toys and looking cute! And must I say, you look adorable.”

“She is so precious. Anyway, Dorothy sent us. Said you may be able to get us a deal on some stuff? I only recently adopted Livie here and have yet to put together a nursery for her, so we’re kinda needing a bit of everything.”

“Oooh good idea. And for you two lovely ladies I’ll happily give you the friend discount.”

“That’s so kind of you.” Charlie said, smiling.

Throughout this whole interaction I just kept my mouth shut. I figured if I didn’t say anything, I wouldn’t give the game away. Helped that I had my dummy in the whole time.

“So, whilst we’re here, have you got a tracking bracelet?”

“I haven’t.”

“Well you may want to think about getting one. They are fantastic. They make it so your little can be tracked at any time in case someone takes them, and they clearly show that she is adopted, putting off anyone who may think about taking her. You also can’t take them off without your own special key.”

“Well that is interesting. That would be a good idea. My little princess has had a few people try to take her and I often worry about that.”

“And what’s best is that it’s connected to the adoption registry. So if there are any complications, she can just be scanned and your adoption licence will pop up, proving that you are her Mummy.”

‘Shit. Adoption licence. We hadn’t thought about that. And clearly Charlie was thinking the same thing as she looked down at me in panic. We couldn’t fake that, although David could hack into it, he had managed to in the past with Sam, but even then I didn’t want to legally be adopted by her just in case our relationship went public.’

“Maybe we’ll get one next time, I’d like to do a bit of research into it before I commit.” Charlie said, trying her best to make her lie realistic.

“Okay then, how about we go look at furniture?”

Thankfully Marianne didn’t seem to be questioning Charlie’s answer, so she wasn’t suspicious.

“Oh I know! How about you go put little Livie in the playpen with my little Stevie and we can go dash about the store picking out everything for this little cutie’s nursery?”

“Oh I don’t know...”

“Oh it’s perfectly safe. Only staff member’s littles use it, and we don’t often bring them in. It’s completely safe, no customers can get in. I’m making an exception for you because you’re the one who gave me my little Stevie.”

I could feel the awkwardness exude from Charlie. She didn’t like that she was responsible for Stephen’s situation, but I figured it was his own fault. If he hadn’t been granted mature status by now, he deserved to be a baby.

“Okay then, but if anything happens to her...”

“Don’t worry, your baby will be just fine. She can play with some toys with Stevie and get used to being a baby around other babies!”

I was pushed towards the back of the store, where there was a brightly coloured playpen behind a glass wall and door. I was lifted up out of my pram by Charlie and I saw that the only occupant of the playpen was Stephen.

Unlocking the door and taking us through, Marianne waved at little Stephen.

“Hi baby! How’s Mummy’s little poopypants?”

Stephen smiled and waved back. He looked like any regressed little. He was in blue shortalls and a baby blue onesie underneath it with little planes and ships on it. He was sucking on a matching blue dummy and was playing with some blocks.

I looked around the playpen as I was gently deposited into it, noticing Marianne show Charlie out of the area and locking it behind us, before walking out into the store.

The playpen was huge, built mostly of primary colours, and the floor was extra soft and bouncy. The walls were way too high for either of us to scale, toys were scattered around, and in the corner was a large robot that looked a bit out of place. I don’t know what it was, but it gave off a creepy vibe.

I looked sheepishly at Stephen. On one hand, I didn’t want to be around a regressed person after the last time... And on the other, if there was anything of him left, it was me who was the cause of his current situation, so if he held any grudges...

I just stayed there, silently watching and waiting.

Stephen carried on playing with blocks, just completely ignoring me on the other side of the large playpen. He did so for a good ten minutes or so before finally wanting to see who had been put in his playpen. He looked up at me and I could see his head trying to picture where he knew me. That’s when it clicked.

“YOU!”

‘Oh shit. He remembered. Charlie, please come back soon. I wonder if this room is soundproofed. We hadn’t thought about any of this.’

“YOU LITTLE BITCH!” he roared.

‘Yup. He remembers me.’

I noticed the robot in the corner moved slightly, as if awakening.

“You’re the fucking reason I’m in this fucking shithole situation. If it wasn’t for you I would have been her boyfriend not her fucking baby!”

“STEPHEN!”

The robot in the corner sprang to life.

“THAT IS NAUGHTY LANGUAGE. YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE SUCH NAUGHTY WORDS. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING.”

The thing had nearly given me a heart attack.

It must have been some kind of nanny robot thing, activating because of Stephen’s language. It was kinda clunky, not very advanced. It was slow and had sharp movements as opposed to some of the more advanced things I had seen online. It was ancient honestly, the sensors looked knackered and the thing should have been recycled years ago. I’m surprised it even knows what’s going on.

“Sorry.” Said Stephen, clenching his fists and backing down.

The nanny robot went back to complete silence as Stephen looked at me with eyes that wanted to kill me.

I took the dummy out of my mouth.

“Look, Stephen, I’m sorry. This wasn’t my fault, it was yours.”

“No it wasn’t! I was just doing my job and then you and that fu....stupid big of yours came in and ruined my life!”

“You were a jerk. You had no right to handle me like that.”

“I had every right to handle you like that. You are nothing but a pathetic baby!”

“Look who’s talking!” I smirked.

“I’m stuck like this because of YOU! I shouldn’t be dressed like this.”

“What happened? Surely you should have had a maturity ruling?”

“I... I may have fought a bit too much and said some things at the ruling. I’m on probation. I’m stuck like this for another 6 months, and then I can try again one last time. Then once I’m out of this hellhole, I’m going to adopt you or one of the other pathetic littles and I’ll show everyone just how much of an Amazon I am!”

“You’re not an Amazon mate, you’re just a betweener with a superiority complex. No wonder they failed you the first time.”

“Shut up! I’ll prove to you and everyone else that I’m better than a little!”

“Good luck with that. I wouldn’t want this life forced on anyone, but honestly, you’re a cruel jerk who kinda deserves this.”

“Shut up! That’s what Mari... Mummy says.”

“Because she’s right!”

“Right, I’m going to wipe that smirk off your face. I’m going to paddle your butt so much you won’t be able to sit.”

“Fucking bring it, STEVIE.”

Stephen started crawling over to me with venom in his voice.

“Come here you little...”

It was at that moment the robot sprung to life again, detecting bad language.

“LANGUAGE! NO NAUGHTY WORDS FROM LITTLE BABIES! THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING!” the robot nanny said, not looking at me directly. It could tell I was new and that I was swearing, but... it couldn’t tell where I was.

I had an idea.

“Fuck! Shit! Piss! Twat!” I yelled.

“PUNISHMENT MODE ACTIVATED. COME HERE LITTLE ONE.”

The robot nanny slowly made its way over to me, or roughly where I was. It’s sound sensors were obviously working, but the motion sensors were due for an upgrade. So I crawled in the space between Stephen and the nanny bot.

‘Gotta time this just right.’

“FUCK!” I yelled, causing the nannybot to turn and face me, before continuing its path to me.

I waited in the middle of the playpen as I had Stephen and the nanny coming for me from each side, until just the right moment, when I leapt out of the way, pushing Stephen into the nannybot.

The nannybot grabbed him, pulled him over her knee, and started spanking him until he was crying.

‘Wow, sure glad that isn’t me. That was way too close.’

“WAAAAAAAAAH” cried Stephen as the nannybot thrashed his backside with her hand.

I watched for a good two minutes or so of this rustbucket spanking Stephen’s padded butt, fully enjoying the justice that was being dealt whilst I sucked on my dummy, before Charlie rushed into the room.

“BABY!” she said as she grabbed me and picked me up out of the playpen, holding me close and rocking me gently.

“What happened here? Marianne asked.

“Your stupid robot thing scared the living hell out of my baby!”

“Sorry, I don’t know how that happened. It usually only activates when it senses bad language or hostility. It’s an old piece of junk that I’ve been trying to get my bosses to replace, but they refuse to do so until it’s completely broken.”

Marianne looked me in the eye, ignoring the fact that Stephen’s arse was being pummelled right beside us.

“Sweetie, what happened?”

I pulled the dummy from my mouth.

“Stephen was being nasty, he blamed me and Mummy for what happened to him. He said he’d get me. He said once he was out of this, he’d adopt me or a little and be mean to dem.”

Sure, I hated when the twins tattled on me back at Catherine’s place, but Stephen needed to learn some humility.

“Thank you for telling me sweetie. Don’t worry, this was Stephen’s last warning.”

Marianne went over to a panel on the side and pressed some buttons, revealing footage of what happened. My heart dropped. I mean I wasn’t lying, but I had swore a lot and had tricked the nannybot into grabbing him.

Thankfully my fears were allayed when there was no sound, only video.

Marianne watched me dive out of the way after Stephen’s aggressive demeanour had led to him rushing at me.

The nannybot put Stephen down and he looked up at Marianne with tears in his face.

“Oh Stevie. I genuinely wanted you to mature. I hoped that this baby treatment would give you some humility and make you a much more mature person. But obviously you hold a grudge against a helpless baby, which is something far from mature.”

She looked at Charlie and I.

“I’m so sorry ladies. Stephen was so close to being mature, but I don’t think he will be granted that status at all now. I’m going to have to show this footage to the Judge ruling over his maturity case, and no doubt they’ll make him a full time baby.”

Charlie spoke up.

“It’s okay, I’m just glad he didn’t hurt Livie here. Shame about Stephen though, I was hoping he’d have matured by now.”

“Ah well. He was a much better baby than a boyfriend anyway. And even if he had matured, I’m already seeing someone else.”

“I guess Stephen will have a Daddy soon too then.”

Stephen looked in fear at his ex-girlfriend. I don’t think he was expecting that.

“Anyway, sorry Charlotte, sorry Livie. I hope this hasn’t ruined your experience of Tot’s Nursery, please do come back. Oh and Charlotte, your purchases will arrive later tonight. Thank you for visiting.”

“Say bye bye Livie.” Charlie teased.

“Bye bye” I said from behind my dummy. I gave a lingering stare at the defeated face of Stephen and smiled at him.

Charlie put me back into my pram and pushed me out of the store.

“Are you okay baby?”

“Yeth Mummy. It was scawy buh nuffin I couldn’t handle.”

“My big strong baby. I love you.”

“I wuv you too Mummy.”

“Now, let’s get home, we’ve got a bunch of things being delivered later, and we’ll have to unpack your stuff as well as all the new things coming. We’ve got a busy evening babygirl!”

I pulled my dummy out.

“What did you buy?”

“That’s a surprise sweetheart, you’ll just have to wait and see!”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I really love reading everyone's comments and feedback and theories!

I've just passed the 150k words mark with what I've written so far, which is more than I had ever expected to write. Also I've only got about 15 or so chapters to write, assuming some chapters don't need to be split up or I don't need to add any that could fit in. Then I get writing my second story!

Next chapter tomorrow! Nice easy chapter before the one people have been waiting for! The remaining two chapters of the week will be on Thursday and Saturday, like last week.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

I’m glad Madison got a good spanking for what she did. 

Liv should be ashamed of herself for what she did to Stevie?????

For a moment I thought Stevie would mess his diaper right before he finished his spew about not being a little ????