LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else pee on themselves in the shower?

I seem to have developed a habit of peeing on myself each morning in the shower before I turn the water on to clean up. I enjoy the warm pee on my groin and going down my legs. Some mornings I get really excited because I have to pee so bad. I’m just curious if others do this too?

• Like 1

Every time I take a shower, as soon as the hot water hits me, I always start peeing uncontrollably. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and have accidentally pooped in the shower quite a few times over the last few years since becoming incontinent. I would much rather have my pooping accidents happen while I am still wearing my diaper because the clean up is easier for me.

Usually I’ll take one of the Huggies that I use as stuffers and just hold it in place against my crotch and I pee in it until it’s leaking all down my legs then I’ll squish it up against my crotch so that the remaining pee is squeezed out of the diaper then I’ll throw out the diaper and turn the shower on. 

Sometimes it happens on its own while I'm showering, but usually I have to start it myself.

I have had situations where I wondered if I peed or not, then I try to use toilet and nothing comes out...

• 3 weeks later...

So many triggers - in the shower, getting a drink of water, standing at the petrol bowser, on the train, in an elevator, driving the car and getting pee urges, doing the dishes, getting a cup of coffee. 

I used to every morning, Until I linked it to a problem I used to get every winter.

My shins would get so itchy, I'd scratch them till they bled!

Maybe from taking hotter showers in cold weather opens the pores of my legs more?

I still do it, but less often and rinse with cooler water...

No more itchy legs now.

Sometimes I like to pee on myself before a shower. If I’m feeling it, I’ll just step into the tub with my socks off and let it flow out of me. A couple minutes of self-admiration later and I’m ready to strip down and clean up. As for just peeing in the shower in general, only if the urge hits while I’m already in there. I usually pee (in the toilet) before I get in because that’s when the urge usually hits.

• 2 weeks later...

I will usually I guess you can call it accidentally on purpose... Pee a little bit in the shower.. if the slightest urge hits rather than hold it I will go.. same with standing up brushing my teeth, If the slightest urge hits I pee a bit.. it's all in getting the bladder retrained to not hold at all. That's why I do it because I'm un-potty-training. So going anywhere and everywhere needs to feel like the norm for me.

• 2 months later...

Not exactly on myself, when I do I try to aim for the drain, but in any case I need to, why not. After a hard day's work, the urine you pee is a lot more sanitary, or cleaner, if you will, than whatever else you wash off your body. 

It's not exactly a good conversation topic,  and people who have too much pride to think about the economy of it will scoff at the suggestion, but it's economical nonetheless.

There was a recent study that hit the news that suggested people not pee in the shower as they may associate urinating with running water and develop a Pavlovian response to running water.

Or as they say on South Park, you put their hand in warm water, then you piss on them.