LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I saw someone at rest area walk in with an adult diaper in hand

scaifester

I think more and more people are getting more comfortable with wearing adult diapers and less worried about the social stigma. I saw a guy in his 50's walking into a rest area holding a adult diaper in his hand as he walked into the rest area mens room. It actually looked like an abena M4 or equivalent. It had the same markings and the wetness indicator. 

It will be cool when wearing diapers is like wearing glasses or using a cane. 

• Like 4

I swear it wasn't me!  I may have been seen carrying a used diaper out of an outhouse to toss in the trash barrel (doubt it though), but if I ever take one into a rest room it would be concealed and not carried out in the open for people to see.  If I was changing in a rest area rest room I'm sure others in there would know anyway by the sound of me changing.

• Like 1

I have never worried about who may see me walking into a public restroom with a pullup in my hand or if one becomes visible when getting something out of my laptop case. Pullups are designed with a purpose in mind, and as mentioned previously by "DiaperedBoilerMan", pullups are just a different form of underwear.?

On 2/11/2021 at 12:23 PM, scaifester said:

I think more and more people are getting more comfortable with wearing adult diapers and less worried about the social stigma. I saw a guy in his 50's walking into a rest area holding a adult diaper in his hand as he walked into the rest area mens room. It actually looked like an abena M4 or equivalent. It had the same markings and the wetness indicator. 

@scaifesterSweetie there are many of us and we are all over the world. I am not surprised to see scenes like this, and in the city I have seen much, much more. Its not uncommon to see a woman at a bus stop changing her sanitary pad and toss the used one in a trash recepticle. Diapers are no different.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ive carried a diaper into a bathroom out in the open multiple times when it was easier then grabbing my diaper bag as when we travel I usually have bag of diapers they can be reached easily to refill my diaper bag.  No one has ever batted an eye or said anything people simply do not notice or care if they do see your diaper. after 6 years I have long since stopped worrying about what people may or may not think and it does remove a lot of stress when I need to change :)  

1 hour ago, Rob110 said:

Ive carried a diaper into a bathroom out in the open multiple times when it was easier then grabbing my diaper bag as when we travel I usually have bag of diapers they can be reached easily to refill my diaper bag.  No one has ever batted an eye or said anything people simply do not notice or care if they do see your diaper. after 6 years I have long since stopped worrying about what people may or may not think and it does remove a lot of stress when I need to change :)  

Same here. Eventually you realise it just doesn't matter and you just get on with it. I have stopped at services, grabbed a pad or slip and my jar of sudocreme and a pack of wipes and off I go. 

Agreed. Was in an airport restroom once and saw a guy go in to one of the stalls. Next thing I heard was the tapes ripping and he put the used diaper on the top of the stall door. Not a thing was said about it.

I once had to change out of a sopping wet diaper on a car ferry once.  That restroom on that boat was PACKED so I had no choice but to throw the diaper out in front of everyone.  No one seemed to notice and if they did they didn't seem to care.

I have done it many times and also seen wet adult diapers in the trash cans at rest stops.

I have even changed at Texas rest stops where they have no doors on the stalls

I have also taken off my wet diaper at a nude beach in the morning and put on a dry diaper in the evening when i was getting ready to leave.

At one campground in Nevada i spent 3 days in just diapers  as the only one else in the campground was a guy wearing a dress and he did not mind.

• Haha 1
On 2/11/2021 at 11:23 AM, scaifester said:

It will be cool when wearing diapers is like wearing glasses or using a cane

I think that would be awful. If it weren’t for shame and embarrassment and taboos, there’s be no fetishes.

It could be worse. Once, true story, I was at a remote park, and I locked the door before changing my diaper. I was in the process when some guy opened the door and walked in on me mid diaper change. Come to find out the lock didn't actually work! He didn't say anything and just left, used the other bathroom. He was gone before I came out. Now I test every door to make sure it locks. It was extremely embarrassing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, Alex Bridges said:

I think that would be awful. If it weren’t for shame and embarrassment and taboos, there’s be no fetishes.

oh, so perfectly said!!!, humiliation can be a particularly exquisite form of pleasure,,,

You are very welcome to PM me to discuss,,,

I have carried a crinklz down the aisle of an aeroplane before now and if anyone noticed there was no reaction. I too went to the toilets after a flight at HK airport and heard the tearing of the tapes and the crinkle of a new nappy being put on in the next cubicle. I’m beginning to think most people are in nappies!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
On 3/7/2021 at 8:34 PM, Greybird said:

I have carried a crinklz down the aisle of an aeroplane before now and if anyone noticed there was no reaction. I too went to the toilets after a flight at HK airport and heard the tearing of the tapes and the crinkle of a new nappy being put on in the next cubicle. I’m beginning to think most people are in nappies!!!!!!!!

People are obviously realising it's a sensible choice in a lot of situations!

On 2/11/2021 at 12:23 PM, scaifester said:

I change in rest areas all the time though you would not know I had one in hand as I hide mine.  Plus I wait till there is no one in the restroom when changing out of it so no one knows what is really going on.  And I will wait till it is clear for me to bring it to the garbage.

Though one day at work I had a man come up to me and tell me he just changed out of his diaper well he called it his brief and wanted to let someone know what took place in the Restroom.  Though I made the worst mistake by going in there and the stench that was in there made me want to throw up right away.  I had to run out.  And what ya know.  As soon as I came out of that bathroom.  out came the throwup.  man made me really sick.