LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult baby men with beards

Dlbychoice

To all the AB men. 

Do you have a beard? 

If you do, how does it effect your AB side. Does. It interfere with getting into little space? 

Does it hinder you going into little space? 

Did you shave your beard when you discovered you are AB? 

Have you ever grown your beard back? 

Why I ask this is that I have never grown a beard. But a fewinths back I decided to to grow my beard for the first time since I started shaving. My little space has shown itself for a very long time, but yesterday I needed a bit of little time. So I went to my bedroom and had little time on my own. As always. It was a weird felling having my dummy in and feeling my beard. I wasn't feeling tired but I was laying in my bed sucking my dummy and cuddling my bear, the next thing I know I am being woken by my wife. 

My little side is still around today and just don't know if I want to shave my beard because of my little side or find a way to be little with a adult man's beard. 

Mmmmmmm. 

48 minutes ago, Dlbychoice said:

Do you have a beard?

No, and I never have.  A bit if stubble at times, as I only shave twice a week (I'm retired, so I don't have to be smart for work).  Each to his own of course, but for me personally a beard doesn't fit at all with being an AB.  It would feel so inappropriate.  And the same goes for the rest of my hair from the neck down - it doesn't feel right for it to be there to me.  That goes twice a week too, apart from my legs.  They have to stay hairy so I look vanilla in shorts in public, but I'd rather they were hairless too really.

Everyone else can do what they want of course - I wouldn't dream of criticising anyone else for growing a beard!

• Like 1

I believe BabyJune had something to say about that

When I first decided to grow out my beard I wondered if it would hamper my ability to get into little space. But it didn't at all, not for me anyway. It does take a little while to get used to though. Lots of guys end up shaving there's off just because they don't like the feel of it, don't even have to be an AB to find it weird.

I keep mine fairly trim, so that might help.

Thanks Guys for the replies. 

I have decided to shave mine off. I can always grow it back. 

For me it just doesn't feel the same. I don't call myself AB but more DL but have some AB tendencies. So when those tendencies come round I want it to be as good as I can make it. Having a beard just doesn't fit in. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a little and sometimes I have a beard and sometimes I don't. As someone who is genderfluid I also sometimes have a beard as a man or as a woman.

I'm a little, which is an adult with childlike tendencies at times, not an actual child or infant so im not striving to recreate something that I was as a child. As a result, a beard doesn't have any impact on my ability to enter littlespace or affect my Wife or Daddy's ability to see me as a little ?

Really, be true to yourself, and if that means having a beard or no beard or a mustache or whatever, so long as you're true to you and not peer pressure, then all good ?

1 hour ago, BabyJune said:

Seeing a bearded adult baby wearing a diaper is like seeing a fairy princess ? with a beard ?  holding a big pitchfork.

I've had a beard for about a year. It doesn't help or hurt my little side but I do have to shave it when I start fire training after covid( sadly no training during covid). I feel like not having it will help my little side though. Like you said I don't like the pacifier touching my beard/mustache it just feels weird.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a beard that doesn't grow long very fast but does grow a lot into a stubble look all over, which when shaved O do think sorta makes me look a bit younger  lol ( I have a bit a of a baby face thing going on ) and I suppose it can help a little when I want to get into my ABDL mood. but truthfully I don't think it really matters much, however the main reason I shave my beard is just because I do not  like the feel of it at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Safari Baby said:

I don't know why people get worked over preconceived notions of what "should look like". Just be you and if you like your beard than sport it proudly and accept as you accept your little side ?

Hey I think Babyface Finster looks hot !!!

Babyface Finster.jpg

• Haha 2

Beards have become a big problem for me.  I've had a beard since I was about 18.  I think my chubby face looks much better with a beard.  It never really effected my AB side because for most of my life it was more of diaper fetish so I didn't really care how I looked.  About 3 years ago i started accepting my feminine side and my AB side and suddenly the beard became a problem.  I completely shaved for the first time in my life when I was 37 years old.  I hated the way I looked, until I put on makeup and baby clothes.  

Now I go back between beard and shaving.  The problem is I hate the way I look as a guy without it, but I feel so much more fem AB without it.  

• Like 1
On 11/4/2020 at 8:02 AM, BabyJune said:

Seeing a bearded adult baby wearing a diaper is like seeing a fairy princess holding a big pitchfork.

Obviously you’ve never been chased by a fairy princess wielding a big pitchfork! And that is called privilege, as in what a wonderful privilege you enjoy having never been sucked into Fairy Tale Land and having to deal with the PTSD that comes from being forked. Forked! With the villagers screaming and the torches ...

Anyhoo ...

I have a beard (its birthday is coming up), but the thing about being a little with a beard is that it’s on my face. I can’t see it, so it doesn’t look odd from my perspective. Besides, it’s not like the rest of me helps with the little fantasy. 

• Like 1

Don’t like being hairy anywhere, really. I remember in adolescence thinking that pubic and underarm hair were detrimental to the otherwise clean lines of my body, and the same with beard hair on my face. I nonetheless did nothing about the body hair for years, until I started seriously looking to feel and look like a little. I suppose it was a part of the war between my desire to feel like a grown-up and my only partially understood desire to regress toward infancy. I tried out growing facial hair at various times for the same reason.  Having tried being un-hairy on my body to feel and look little, I find myself agreeing with my adolescent self and preferring the clean lines even when a big. I might add that, in addition to the look, the physical sensation of using a diaper in whatever manner is different without the hair, and cleaning up after is of course also different. As for facial hair, having tried it I find that I likewise dislike the look and feel on me as a big, and as a little it is just plain incongruous with the role I am playing. That, and having hair on my face and not on my body...well that’s just silly...

• 2 weeks later...

Although I hate having hair on my body (and, sadly, I have a lot of hair on my body…), I do have a beard at the moment. I let it grow because I wanted to see what it would be like before I went too grey, but it seems to suit me, and friends and family encouraged me to keep it. I don't think it interferes with little space, but I do find it incongruous that I want to be a baby and that I quite like having a beard!