LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I had a couple of Member’s Mark diapers over the weekend. I got them at Goodwill in large. They’ll work for now, though not my choice for overnight use. At work again, so nothing at the moment. It’s Celebrate Service week here at the office, so I likely won’t be throwing on anything for Sleepytime, short of melatonin, whiskey and Ruby Red Squirt as needed. 

On 9/8/2022 at 8:37 PM, FretaBWet said:

I'm in a Confidry 24/7 with a pair of double Terry lined vinyl pants from Kins just to add puffiness and bulk between my legs. Over my diapers I'm wearing a snap crotch bubble suit with a built in skirt. I'm in the kitchen making dinner so I have an apron on too.

Hugs,

Freta

Would love to see your bubble suit...?

I have been working from home today so I opted for cloth diapers and plastic pants. I have a printed KINS diaper, a disposable booster, a cloth baby diaper, and a pair of Euroflex pants. My wife commented on the crinkle of the Euroflex pants. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm wet.

A very wet Abena M4 diaper , it's been about 7 hours and no leaks. I'll change soon, we eat early on weekends, and wife is already making dinner.

Update: I changed and ready for the evening with a decision to go "green" wearing cloth diapers, a disposable booster, a cloth baby diaper as a booster, a pair of panties to help contain my morning mess, a disposable diaper liner for messy overflow, and of course plastic pants. The mess in panties rather than the diaper makes cleaning so much easier. Tomorrow is laundry day anyway. 

Update #2: It's morning and as anticipated and hoped for, my cloth diaper (and panties underneath) are wet and messy. There is no mistaking when you are wet in a cloth diaper, you really feel the wetness, sogginess, and clamminess. The messy diaper feels the same as a disposable, warm and squishy.

On 9/12/2022 at 5:38 PM, rusty pins said:

I guess we are a bit in the minority here as I prefer Betterdry diapers over Mega Max as well.  Betterdry just seem to fit, well, better overall.

Everybody's body is different :D  So go with and love whatever diapers fit you best and what works for you! The Betterdry and Confidry 24/7 diapers are super nice and absorbent with strong tapes (at least when I tried them, been a few years) but they fit weird on my thighs. The Megamax fit me like a glove. 

And right now, I'm in an ABU Kiddo. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Everybody's body is different :D  So go with and love whatever diapers fit you best and what works for you! The Betterdry and Confidry 24/7 diapers are super nice and absorbent with strong tapes (at least when I tried them, been a few years) but they fit weird on my thighs. The Megamax fit me like a glove. 

And right now, I'm in an ABU Kiddo. 

This a thing.  Different diapers fit different shapes better.  My babygirl wears Megamax mediums to bed now because Rearz medium don't fit her anymore since her weight gain. I tried Rearz large and Bambino large, and with her height they both absolutely swallowed her up, and didn't seal well.  The fit is the most important part, and different diapers are cut differently, so go with what fits best. 

• Like 1

I making another attempt to supplement with cloth diapers.   In the past I've never had good luck with cloth diapers.  I know they are supposed to be cheaper, but cleaning and drying are a hassle.   And pinning this is always a PITA.  It's hard for me to get a good fit.

I just bought this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YKH2RN4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details.  It's kind of like one of those Japanese diaper covers that I've seen on video   I'm curious how well the Velcro will hold up, and how I well I can deal with the washing.

A moderately wet Full BabyDoll diaper that I wet 4 times since 8 PM, it is no 7:30, and 4 rubber panties; 3 that are part go with any diaper that is to be worn for a long time and one that is part of my pearlscent babydoll. My chastity area is very, very dry because of the wetproof liner under my cloth diaer. I will be put back in bed since I have started to smell and Dooly Andrea and Dolly Lisa like that and like to feel my rubber panties and babydoll