LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Okay, not so original as it's on another site which is ADISC's site. But it could add flavor to this site I believe. So, my confession over with on this as I want all cards on the table.

We normally would state the make/model and condition of the diaper. (Rearz Inspire +Incontrol Nighttime "Maximum Absorbency" - Wet) is what my format is sometimes when I'm willing to go all out. Other's like to put an explanation which is okay. Sometimes I believe that I saw others make a small critique of the diaper that they are wearing.

So, it would be fun to see how long this goes. The thread on the ADISC Website has went on for many years. Which looking at it shows July 27, 2009 which it's 7 days from it's 11th birthday.

I'm going to start it off with what I'm wearing an Rearz Alpaca diaper - It's Fresh

• Like 2

I'm sold on cloth only. Wearing a flannel diaper with a terry cloth sewn-in liner and a Zorb booster pad under a pair of "flower face" PUL waterproof pants.

Have a day off today and for once everything is done and caught up so relaxing on the couch watching youtube in nothing but  a Betterdry that is no longer dry hehe.

• Like 1
On 7/21/2020 at 8:55 AM, BabyJune said:

I'm sold on cloth only. 

...yep, me too. I tried plastic pants the previous couple of days and just got too sweaty. Next couple of nights it'll be only a gauze cloth prefold nighttime with NO plastic pants.

This kind

When I was little, the idea was to use whoat would go the longest between changes and since little girls were usually in some kind of dress or skirt that was fairly full, much thicker diapers could be accommodated that did not show. When I am in diapers, it is always doubled and capapble of going at least 12 hours. 24/3 would only use 6 diapers. If it was just for a night, I can go for 14 to 16 hours so starting right after supper at about 6:30 PM to about 10 AM next day

I regard throw-aways as inferior and very "institutional" rather than personal. Also I only fully trust the traditional "rubber panties" to do the job right

http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage.html

For 50 years and to this day, I have heard or experienced anything but traditional panties to have one sort of failure or another and PEVA reminds me of garbage bags, not anything one would wear. I go with what has worked for 150 years that I know can be trusted and have the right "look and feel". When the "Kanga" pant came out, despite the fact that they were horrible, they were touted and praised because they "aren't made of plastic"

On 7/23/2020 at 5:10 PM, babypb said:

...yep, me too. I tried plastic pants the previous couple of days and just got too sweaty. Next couple of nights it'll be only a gauze cloth prefold nighttime with NO plastic pants.

You better not wet it or you are in for a nasty suprise. Not for nothing were they often called "diapers andrubber pants"

While there is a thread just like this that has been going on with dailydiapers since 2010, I will bite. It’s always fun. Since it is night right now, Northshore MegaMax blue. Dry. In the morning it will be an Attends Waistband diaper in all white. 

On 7/23/2020 at 5:10 PM, babypb said:

I use waterproof pants made out of PUL (polyurethane laminate). It "breathes" and I find that I don't sweat in them.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:06 PM, Little Christine said:

You better not wet it or you are in for a nasty suprise. Not for nothing were they often called "diapers andrubber pants"

...just a diaper wearer, don't wet, but do have a few pairs of plastic pants in case I do, LOL, LOL.

I wear Better Dry diapers and Tranquillity Top Liner XL in it Nightly and have had this one on for 14hrs it's pretty soaked, swollen and Squishy.
I sometimes wear Better Dry during the day but usually wear a Prevail 360 breezer with a small booster during the day me being incontinent I no longer wear underwear. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have on a tranquility atn with a pampers size 6 as a booster. I usually wear the huggies size 5 overnites as a booster. My wife got the pampers on her way home from work yesterday. Were going out to breakfast with her sister this morning. 

• Like 1