LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Usually, I use a premium disposable (like a confidry 24/7), use a pinwheel to punctures the plastic shield, and use zinc oxide skin protector. Then I wear one or two pull-on cloth diapers, medium and larger then wear some pull-on plastic pants. Yea, probably a little bulky but it just feel so fucking great. Provides protection of wetting and messing.  Gives me at least 24 hours with any changing.

I'm wearing 3 cotton diapers that I just got TODAY!!!!  I bought 6 of them from Rearz.ca and they only took 3 days to ship from Canada to Michigan. They have free shipping right now, so I saved about 20 bucks on shipping, AND I got a discount for buying 6 diapers. Also got some adult size diaper pins and plastic panties!!

• Like 1

Pull-on Babykins cotton diaper layered with pull-on Babykins dual layer terry pant under white plastic pants.  It's been on for about 9 hours (all day) and soon I'll change out into a night time Omutsu cloth.  I try to do a couple of days per week in cloth.

• 1 month later...

After I changed from my wet night diaper, an Abena M4, I put on a cloth diaper with several inserts and printed plastic pants.  I had not worn a cloth diaper for quite some time and enjoyed the wetness and heavy sagging diaper before I changed again.  Currently in a wet Seni Super medium diaper.  I am at home recovering from COVID-19, quarantined in the basement away from my wife. 

Right Now, I don't have a diaper on, partly because last night, when I took it off, I was all red and it looked like it was because I had a tight seal with my Garywear Brief on top of my Megamax.  Now, I'm gonna take a shower, so I will be all clean, now that I am not irritated or appear to have a rash, I should be good to go for later :)

Brian

I fell asleep on the couch about 4 hours ago in a dry Seni Super Plus diaper. I woke up about 15 minutes ago because I was starting to poop. Now I am sitting on a change pad waiting for the next wave of poop to hit. Once I know I am finished pooping, I will go into the bathroom and change.