LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do you keep your diapers?

Where do you keep your diapers?

My immediate use diapers are in a cabinet in my bedroom. My backup supply is on a set of bookshelves in the spare room. (Former car port converted to an indoor room off the kitchen.)

• Like 1

@DailyDi

My "immediate use" diapers are kept on a wire shelf in my bathroom.  The way I have it configured, I can place 20 Diapers (2 stacks of 10) on the shelf on each side.  My spares or ones I am holding as a "backup supply are kept on 3 shelves that are outside my bedroom door, where I can hold the diapers, 10-12 packages of the Prevail pads and any other supplies i need are there as well.

What I do is, on another shelf in the bathroom, i can place 8 UNOPENED bags, and the Top most shelf on the left side always has 2 reserves;  I pull from the left shelf before going to my reserves, and when I use any packages from the UNOPENED supply, I always replace ones I move with ones from the shelf outside the bedroom.  I can get 90 diapers a month, so I order up a couple months supply, and do that when this supply runs low.  That way, I always have enough supply, and if there is need of pads, powder, wipes, etc, I get those from my local pharmacy when I do a med delivery request.

Hope that makes sense.....

Brian

I have two closets in my bedroom.  One is clothes, my stackable plastic drawers (dresser) and water heater.  The second closet is junk and where I stack my immediate-use diapers after I remove them from the bag.  The remaining sealed bags are stacked on top of a bookshelf between the two closet doors.  I have a small apartment and almost purchase in a JIT method (Just In TIme).  I get only a month to five weeks of advance supply.

At times, it's "where DON'T you keep your diapers?"

I try to keep the ones I'm going to wear in a closet and in a cabinet.  I also keep my collection (not to be worn) in a closet.

But on occasion I keep them in the room in the open because I get more than I can use in a short period.  Eventually they all get hidden, then another company comes out with a new diaper.  And then there I go again....

I have a large double folding door closet.  My bed is in front of the closet so you have to crawl over it to get to one set of folding doors, which is no easy thing to do.  My gun cabinet is in front of the other set of folding doors and it's behind that set of doors where my diapers are stored.  To get to them, I have to crawl over my bed, open the one set of doors and reach back behind the other set to dig out diapers.  Sometimes I have to unload 7 or 8 bags of different diapers to get to the ones I want to wear since I have so many.  If I know I will have a day off or planning an out of town shopping trip for the day, I might take 2 or maybe 3 different diapers out and stick them on the floor between my bed and the wall which is about 18 inches.  Then they are ready to use in the next couple days.  It may take some extra effort, but no one else will be going in my closet!

• Like 1

...I have two large upright dressers and the bottom two drawers of the one closest to the bed has all my cloth diapers in them. Probably have about 20 of them now.

• Like 1

i used to put them in a spare bedroom closet. i had them all stacked up on the floor and the top shelf, some in a little block shelf shelf, and my onesies and stuff on hangers off to the one side. it was great to have that finally!

but we're close to using that room as a guest room finally, so my stuff needs to go elsewhere. so now i got some totes that fit under the bed that i'm using. funny thing is, they're all still in the spare bedroom, and a bunch of other stuff is still in the closet. plus i have some drawers in my dresser for some stuff, too. and finally (yea, they're kinda all over the house) the bulk of my stash is currently tucked up and away in the attic. i want to get some large totes for everything up there, but everything in time.

• Like 1

Currently in-use packets of disposables (opened) live under my bed.  Stocks pending use are stacked in my study cupboard.  As I'm 24/7, I converted my "underwear" drawer to a "plastic pant" drawer several months ago.  Cloth terry square nappies are folded on an upper shelf in a walk-in robe.  Pull on cloth nappies and the couple of onesies I have are in a wicker "nappy hamper" in the corner of our bedroom.  Pins, snappis & cream are in a bedside table drawer above the plastic pant drawer.  There's quite a footprint for this if you stop and think about it...

Having just moved house and as I don’t’ have toiler issues or wear 24/7 I’m still trying to work out the best place to hide my nappies and plastic pants but have them excess able when needed.

Currently I have a small box under the bead which contains around 7 disposables, 1 cloth nappy, 10 pairs of plastic pants and some baby powder.

The rest of my stash are in 3 large luggage cases in the dressing room (1 for nappies, 1 for plastic pants and 1 for bottles/clothing/dummies etc)

It seems a lot of posters here leave their AB/DL paraphernalia out at n the open/in plain sight.

How do you cope with visitors? (People who don’t know you wear)

Being incontinent, I honestly just store them in the lingerie chest right near the bed.  This makes sudden needs to change go a lot faster.  Though having your pullup in your lingerie chest is a little amusing in its own right.

• Like 1

Um...around my waist and between my legs. They work best when I keep them there. Oh, you meant the "extras." I wear cloth diapers. I keep several hidden in a cabinet in my bedroom at Mom's house and the rest in boxes in a storage room at my house. I put on a fresh diaper at Mom's house in the morning and wear it to my house after my brother goes to work. (He lives at my house, unfortunately). Then I go through a couple changes at my house and hide a fresh diaper and PUL pants under my clothes and take it back to Mom's house and hide it in my room ready for the next day. I do all the laundry at my house. No one in the family knows I wear diapers, and I want to keep it that way.

We have awesome cabinet space in our master bathroom where different brands and types of diapers are stored. Then all of the extras are currently being stored in my sewing room which I don't really use anyway.

I have two Closetmaid Cubeicals units, one with 3 cubes, one with 9. I have one fabric bin filled with Always Discreet pull ups and two with 2-3 each of several kinds of diapers, A&D ointment, powder, baby bath wash and lotion, a pack of wipes, and a tub of glycerin suppositories for easy access. The other bins are used to store other stuff (craft supplies, various collections, etc), and the remaining diapers, packs of wipes (I buy a 6-pack from amazon), and my cloth training pants and two pocket diapers/diaper covers are in a large Rubbermaid bin that is stashed away. As the supply in the fabric bins dwindles I pull out the big bin and refill.

I have low totes that slide under the bed where I keep full size diapers in the right one and stuffer diapers in the left one.  Next to the bed is a set of drawers and I keep full size diapers in there also.  When I'm filling the totes and drawers, if I have more that aren't out of the bag yet, I just push the bag they came in with the extra diapers in it under the foot of the bed.

I have some huge totes in the garage that I keep the main supply and just bring in enough to fill the house totes and drawer. The garage totes keep the bulk orders I receive.  This is also where I keep any new of fancy diapers I've ordered until I decide to wear them.  

Disposables and misc in a trunk at the foot of my bed. Plastic pants and cloth diapers in my dresser. Assorted various things in a trunk in my closet. Case of disposables stored in the basement that I replenish the bedroom with.

I use two spots.  Well, maybe 2 and 1/2.

1- A large dresser drawer in my bedroom. These are all my ready to use diapers and are where I go when I need to change. It holds, maybe 30 to 40 diapers or so and I have lots of different styles and absorbancy levels in there.

2- An IKEA cabinet that my wife and I picked out for the sole purpose of storing diapers. The cabinet lives in a closet in our finished attic. This is where I keep most of the diapers I have on hand and it holds a case or so worth of diapers. I take the diapers our of the bag they come in before they go in there. https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/brusali-cabinet-with-doors-white-70439752/

2 1/2 - I do have a large box in the attic closet with the main diaper cabinet.  I use that box to store any unopened packs of diapers that don't fit in the IKEA cabinet.

15 hours ago, Lil_guy01 said:

I still live at home I keep mine under my bed

Just a tip - if your parent's don't know about your diapers, you better find a much safer place to hide them than under your bed!  That's the first place they would look.  I guarantee a parent will snoop in your room when you are not there and they will find things you don't want them to, especially if you just hide them under your bed.  All they have to say is, "I was cleaning your room and..."  Way too many stories here about parents finding diapers that were supposed to be hidden.  If you can think of a hiding place, your parents can too and there aren't many places they can't think of to look for something you don't want them to find.

Luckily I have trusting parents that dont snoop I should say I have a raised bed that's designed for storage they are in boxes with a ton of stuffcovering them been there for almost 4 years no problems i think my mom may suspect as I thought I left adiaper i out acouple years ago and when I came back it was gone but cant remember if I put it away or left it out