LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Christmas?

Mysterion

Who is going to wear diapers or pull-ups for Christmas, especially those who only wear for fun?

I guess I won’t, but not quite sure yet.

By the way: I wish everyone a nice Christmas Eve and the best for next year! This is a great forum with lots of nice people.?

Probably, if so, beginning early this evening to mid-morning the day after. I will probably use only 3 diapers. RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME celebrates the Fairie' ancient Mistress Winter http://fairyland.sandralyn.net/misswinter.html

I will also be in the traditional Mistress Winder Colors. Whate, Blue and Silver. A white blouse, the blue babydoll in the image and a silver robe, I coulde also be in a blue blouse and a white babydoll. The Blue babydoll may be better as it is transpatrent and worn over a pearlescent slip. I will also have on one of my larger tiaras. This is the only time a Fairy wears a large tiara during full daylight. I would so love to be at Donastella ("Star lady", the highest ranking below Queen, and a member of the Queen's Council, which shows how highly Fairies prize the tiara) di Tiara Auriandra's house. She treats me like a princess and I love her burstingly

Firstly, I will wish everyone a happy Christmas and New Year and, 

Yup definitely going to be wearing nappies for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.

I am wearing 3 Pink Princess ones just to see if they are any good.

I am also wearing plastic pants and a pair that locks, plus a onesie which is also locked.

It's very very bulky, restrictive and wet of course.

On a side note, I am not actually able to remove said gear until I have filled my nappies (diapers) or they're leaking.

I'll most likely be diapered after I get home tonight up until I get my shower before going into work on Thursday. The only thing yet to be decided is whether I'll wear cloth or disposables or a little of each during that time.  Probably the last option though because I only have one pair of LeakMaster pants and one pair of rubber over nylon weave pants, so there will obviously be some drying time for both, between diapers.

1 hour ago, babypb said:

...yep, I'll be waking up in a nighttime gauze cloth prefold, no plastic pants, makes it too hot for me, like it on the cooler side!!!

But you will be wearing PUL, at least... Right? Otherwise you may have to swim to the edge of the bed when you get up. ?

36 minutes ago, DL-Boy said:

But you will be wearing PUL, at least... Right? Otherwise you may have to swim to the edge of the bed when you get up. ?

......LOL, much to everyone's dismay, I do not wet my diapers at night & rarely do any other time & it's in disposables when I do. I don't wet my nice cloth diapers. Didn't buy them for that, LOL. Just love the feeling of a snug, bulky dry diaper!!!

DSC_9073 (1).jpg

• Like 1

Yep. I will wake up in my crib in a wet diaper on Christmas morning (just like every morning). I will be in diapers and toddler clothes all day playing with my toys, hopefully some new ones, and watching Christmas cartoons most of the day. Merry Christmas everyone!!???

I will be wearing diapers. I am 24/7. In our family which is me and daddy, diapers are a big thing on Christmas, with diapers usually being on Christmas gift lists. I will wear a Crinklz original to start and then at some point a Pink Princess diaper.

Not me.  I am a DL and have my diaper times but usually only a couple times a week.  We have lots of work preparing the house and food for our afternoon feast with the guests and relatives that come over.  To me, Christmas is a time to get together with family and friends and enjoy the spirit of the holiday and season.  I think even if we didn't have all the people over and the afternoon feast, I'd still forgo diapers on Christmas day.  It's good sometimes to switch modes and enjoy the day for what it is and put the diapers aside for one time a year.

• Like 2

Absolutely I will be wearing a diaper for Christmas.... as I am 24/7 and can't wear big boy underwear.
And I always enjoy wearing a diaper wouldn't have It any other way. [emoji16]
To all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and may you have Happy Wet Dreams Always![emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Probably, if so, beginning early this evening to mid-morning the day after. I will probably use only 3 diapers. RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME celebrates the Fairie' ancient Mistress Winter http://fairyland.sandralyn.net/misswinter.html

I will also be in the traditional Mistress Winder Colors. Whate, Blue and Silver. A white blouse, the blue babydoll in the image and a silver robe, I coulde also be in a blue blouse and a white babydoll. The Blue babydoll may be better as it is transpatrent and worn over a pearlescent slip. I will also have on one of my larger tiaras. This is the only time a Fairy wears a large tiara during full daylight. I would so love to be at Donastella ("Star lady", the highest ranking below Queen, and a member of the Queen's Council, which shows how highly Fairies prize the tiara) di Tiara Auriandra's house. She treats me like a princess and I love her burstingly

You are avery lucky little girl, i hope to find others to share my new found desire.

I will be in diapres all over Xmas but not going potty in them as i`m new to wearing them but each day i gain more confidance to do so. xx

Every year,  I bring out a couple of my Fabine Christmas diapers.  I bought a case when they first came out and normally wear one to bed on Christmas eve, then another on Christmas day.  I broke tradition last night and wore a Tykables Cammies to bed.  I had taken in more liquid more than the Fabine could handle.

I wear 24/7, so every day is a diapered day.

I'm in my new birdseye combo, two birdseye flats with two birdseye folded in quarters, as stuffers, with my 4 layer gauze as top layer against my skin. "Rubber on nylon" pants followed by LeakMaster PUL pants.  Two or three voids since last night. Probably should get up and change now before I go over capacity, whatever that is...

I wore and used my diaper at my sisters, which is risky as they have 3 kids (Heightened sense of smell)
I used a stuffer, that I took out before bed, and changed in the morning into a new diaper, with a unlocked door (I put the briefcase in front of door)
My plan was to just wear for safety, but since I wore a onesie I figured it would be easier to just use the diaper

(Diapers when worn by me, is not sexual, but more that I need them to be calm and not stressed)