LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Poobottom

Wet or pooey nappies

Sleeping in wet or pooey nappies   21 members have voted

1. 1. When sleeping do you like to sleep in wet/pooey nappies?

• Male sleep in wet nappies
    • Male sleep in pooey nappies
    • Male sleep in either
    • Female sleep in wet nappies
    • Female sleep in pooey nappies
    • Female sleep in either

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Who likes sleeping in either wet or pooey nappies  

I can deal with staying in a wet diaper because I use Zorb soaker panels. They do a really great job of keeping wetness away from my skin and hold a lot of wetting. Poo, however, is a different story. I change right away to avoid the smell and to keep from getting a rash.

I like the fel and smell of my wet nappy. And I like the feeling of a messy nappy but not so much the smell but I love sleeping in both. I think I actually sleep better in a wet and messy nappy l seam to wack up more relaxed and restid. I don't know why

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Sorry don't know what happened here

You do know that you can always edit any post you have made, at least I can from my computer.  I don't use a smart phone so I don't know if that is an option there.

Thanks I finally worked it out. I'm not the smartest wen it comes to smartphones or computers .

I just woke up with a lovely wet and messy nappy.

I'll sleep wet if I think there's enough absorbency left in the diaper for me to make it to morning. I'm pretty much completely incontinent, so I'll almost invariably wake up wet anyway - it doesn't make much difference.

I don't go to sleep messy if I can avoid it - I don't like waking up to the smell and I usually end up regretting it because of diaper rash. However, I do still have sensation (just no control) down there so messing accidents that are about to happen usually wake me up. I will sometimes get up, shower and change (I used to do this obsessively) but these days I usually just go "stuff it", go back to sleep, and deal with it in the morning.

I would add a sub category for sleeping wet.    Damp, wet or  sokeing wet

I have gone to bed wet, but not messy. I woke messy many times but was since a mess and wet uncontrolled. I will change into a clean diaper before bed if I was messy.

I have slept in wet nappies and would like to sleep in messy diapers but I am certain that if I did do that I would have a really big diaper when I woke up.

Your Friendly Neighborhoood Spiderman