LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

as a teenager, what lengths did you go to to get diapers.

Waited till i started driving then would just go to walgreens or cvs at odd hours to avoid being spotted (pretty sure i still was but w/e the best laid plans). Any of the staff asked i always had some bs story in the back of my head made up. I remember one time when i was being checked the cashier made a remark to the effect of certianly these arent for you. Little did she know they were, smirked all the way home after that one.

I didn't have to go to lengths since I bedwet and then wore 24/7 from sixteen onwards. For my sister, she "celebrated" are 19th birthday losing control at night and having to wear at night and sometimes in the day.

7 hours ago, ruffledpanties said:

When I was 10 in my small town of 2000 people there was no dollar

Not so much get as in buy, because I would just buy a pack of the biggest baby diapers and they'd fit (although it was still extremely embarassing because I thought everyone knew they were for me and I would spend an hour beet red trying to work up the nerve to buy them), but get from my hiding space

I didnt. I effectively murdered my chances by telling my mother so there was no chance of hiding it. She later installed a program on my computer to effectively spy on me so I had to hide for years and years. Eventually I just used my game consoles until I moved out.

Our stories are so much like mine it isn't funny. I know for me it was stealing them from Uncle and Aunts, and discovered one of my friends older uncle wore depends. I was house sitting (Coming over every day to walk their dog) when I was 14, and decided to rummage through the house since I was alone and I found them, and was surprised to find adult diapers. Them ole green depends! Good times!

• Like 1

I initially used a Curity cloth diaper that was left at our house by my older sister. She had a baby girl and kept a few diapers at our house for her. I stole a few Pampers from the stash as well. I was 12 at the time. Later on, I would ride my bike (with backpack) into town 4 miles away. We had a closer store, but they knew me. So I went to the Walgreens at the shopping center in town. It was tough to get a box of Pampers into a backpack, and it was tougher to hide them in my bedroom.

In a weird sort of way, I did not have to do anything. I have written else where that I have never had any sensation of needing to pee and have worn diapers and plastic baby panties for my entire life. When I feel warms flooding my diapers, I can not stop it. As a result my parents required me to be diapered 24/7 and made sure I had the needed items.

pottypanties

I was very bad about diaper desires... Church had many sizes and variety in both women and men's bathroom (people brought them for their kids in the day care)

• Like 2
  • 5 years later...
On 7/12/2016 at 9:03 PM, heartwood said:

I was very bad about diaper desires... Church had many sizes and variety in both women and men's bathroom (people brought them for their kids in the day care)

How many did you take?? LOL!?? And what brand were they????❤️

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I would ride my bicycle 5 miles down gravel roads to local country store to purchase my diapers until I turned 16 and purchased my first car. 

Wow!??? You purchased your first car at 16?!? That's impressive! ????☺️ Did you wreck it?? LOL!?? Hopefully not!? *BIG HUGS!* and *KISSES YOU ON THE CHEEK & FOREHEAD!*?❤️?☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

How many did you take?? LOL!?? And what brand were they????❤️

A lot, so many that people started to talk. Thank goodness I had the self control to stop before I got caught. There was such a variety, like a candy store. It was many years ago but I do remember there being vintage goodnites. The solid white version had been discontinued for many years prior to this. I'm not proud of what I did but it's a great memory. Thanks for asking buddy, haven't thought about this post in a long time. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, heartwood said:

A lot, so many that people started to talk. Thank goodness I had the self control to stop before I got caught. There was such a variety, like a candy store. It was many years ago but I do remember there being vintage goodnites. The solid white version had been discontinued for many years prior to this. I'm not proud of what I did but it's a great memory. Thanks for asking buddy, haven't thought about this post in a long time. 

You're very welcome buddy!? Hopefully we can talk more! I'd like that. Hehehe!? By the way, I would've LOVED to be in that situation you were in.? Sounds like diaper heaven!??❤️??? I'm SO jealous!? Hahahaha!?????

• 2 weeks later...

Like many others, family friends with toddlers were the obvious path.   I managed to score diapers a few times this way.  My best scores were when I made the bad choice to take the family station wagon after hours to the Kroger and buy Pampers.   I still fit into the largest and yes they were the plastic backed ones (late 80’s).   I would hide the remaining jumbo pack in the speakers of my very 80’s stereo.   The back panels we’re screwed on and I could hide them quite well, in plain site even!   

joey 

• Like 2