LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The effect of wearing 24/7 and incontinence desires

lalelukid

Becoming incontinent by wearing 24/7  

106 members have voted

1. 1. How long did you wear 24/7, when you noticed, that you got gravely urinary incontinent at DAYTIME (accidents without protection, bad bladder control...)?

• approx 1/2 year
    • approx one year
    • 1 - 2 years
    • longer than 2 years
    • longer than 3 years
    • longer than 5 years
    • longer than 10 years
    • never
  2. 2. How long did you wear 24/7, when you noticed, that you got gravely urinary incontinent at NIGHT (bedwetting)?

• approx 1/2 year
    • approx one year
    • 1 - 2 years
    • longer than 2 years
    • longer than 3 years
    • longer than 5 years
    • longer than 10 years
    • never

Hello to all the special people, who got (or want to get) urinary incontinent by wearing diapers 24/7.

And hello also to all people, who are actually on this struggling way with incontinence desires...

I

I started wearing diapers because I was having problems with daytime continence, but didn't start wetting the bed until about four years ago. (After having worn, off and on, since the nineties).

I wore full-time without deliberately trying to untrain.

I had mild erosion of control for roughly the first eighteen months that I was wearing full time, but it was of the "have to remember to pee" sort. Around September 2015 I started to experience a sharp diminution in urinary control marked by beginning to wet the bed - I'd been sleeping in diapers, often wet diapers, for about a year before that.

My current control is that I have about half an hour maximum between knowing I have to pee and peeing (whether I want to or not). That changes sharply depending on what I've drunk that day - caffeine takes it down to about 5 minutes, if I drink alcohol I have basically no warning at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been 24/7 now for over 7 years. It took around 24 months to lose bladder control and over 5 years to lose bowel control. I am fully diaper depended and love every day of it. Unpotty training takes time and you have to learn to accept you will leak and in my case mess at the wrong place and time but I can always find a place to change my diapers if needed, just part of being a AB.

• Like 1

I was a bedwetter till 12.

I am now going on 13 years as a 24/7 wearer and still have not wet in my sleep at night.

But i like waking up and wetting my diaper

Bladder control? I wear diapers- I don't need no steenking bladder control :roflmao:

I still have limited control when I decide to exercise it. It's not a lot but it can get me to the bathroom in time here at home and is useful for times I'm 'airing out'. I don't try to exercise control and after a couple years of 24/7 wearing things usually just happen on their own. Over half the time I don't even notice it until the flow is well underway and about a quarter of the time I just notice that my diaper is much wetter than it was a while ago.

If you have a strong subconscious objection to anything, you'll find it extremely difficult to overcome it. The key to success is fully wanting something without exception or reservation ;) You have to accept all parts of something to get any of it. With this subject there can be a dichotomy between daytime and nighttime control, but losing one will sometimes bring the other whether you wanted that or not, though usually it doesn't.

• 1 month later...

I have always had a weak bladder which has never really caused me any issues with the exception of "dribbling" effects. And even that I did not mind. Now, having become more of a seasoned senior over the past few years (64 young..lol) my bladder has become much weaker to say the least but still controllable to a degree. But I have been a DL for years and I do not wish to have that control. I am very comfy with my desire to become bladder incontinent. And as such that little bladder muscle becomes more and more relaxed and open as each day slides by....much to my wetting happiness:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I wear nappies or large incontinence pads all the time now and have done for well over three years. I wear nappies and plastic pants at night and tena comfort extra or attends level 9 pads by day held in place with net fixing pants under my inco boxer shorts. My continence nurse strongly advised me to stay away from nappies during the day and try to keep what remaining bladder control I had but eventually agreed it wasn't her that was having to deal with uncontrollable pants wetting episodes. She warned me I would very quickly loose what control I had left onceI started wearing nappies or pads all the time and of course she was right. I now have little control and to be honest never try any more I just use my nappy and let it flow.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Diapers DON'T Cause incontinence... PERIOD ! Incontinence is the Problem and diapers are the Cure, not the other way around. This is really about Good vs. Bad habits and that is a well researched topic with tons of research to back it up.

• 2 weeks later...