LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

@cathdiapor at anyone else. I noticed in one of the photo dumps, that someone uses a traced model to replicate the stent. 

i am going to try to make cathidaps model, but wanted to see if there was a pdf or word document that one could print to try to match angles. I realize the catheter will need to be adjusted based on my personal anatomy, but it would be nice for a starting point. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Spargano said:

@cathdiapor at anyone else. I noticed in one of the photo dumps, that someone uses a traced model to replicate the stent. 

i am going to try to make cathidaps model, but wanted to see if there was a pdf or word document that one could print to try to match angles. I realize the catheter will need to be adjusted based on my personal anatomy, but it would be nice for a starting point. 

I'm afraid there is no quicker way to determine the right shape and size for your body. There is no "one size fits all".

I would start by using two separate curved lengths of (plastic) tubing, one for each bend in the stent. You can move the pieces in the silicone tube closer together or further apart, just to determine where in the stent they seem to fit best in your urethra.

Then take it out, take measurements, and apply those measurements to the one-piece inner tube.

For the bend in the bladder I would start with a 75 degree angle to the center section with a length of about an inch past the curve.. For the bend past the outer sphincter I would start close to 90 degrees with a length of about 1.2 inches past the curve.

I hope this helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

I'm afraid there is no quicker way to determine the right shape and size for your body. There is no "one size fits all".

I would start by using two separate curved lengths of (plastic) tubing, one for each bend in the stent. You can move the pieces in the silicone tube closer together or further apart, just to determine where in the stent they seem to fit best in your urethra.

Then take it out, take measurements, and apply those measurements to the one-piece inner tube.

For the bend in the bladder I would start with a 75 degree angle to the center section with a length of about an inch past the curve.. For the bend past the outer sphincter I would start close to 90 degrees with a length of about 1.2 inches past the curve.

I hope this helps.

It really does, actually.. that’s great advice 

49 minutes ago, Spargano said:

It's hard work at first, but once you create your own custom-made stent, it's very rewarding. Be sure to take plenty of photos of it on squared paper or otherwise document its shape and dimensions to ensure a lifetime return on your investment.

===========================================

Okay, last night I woke up around 2 am because I felt wet cold spots in my nightwear and on the fitted sheet of my mattress. This is now becoming more the rule than the exception. I have no experience or memory of peeing at all and yet my diaper is soaking wet and leaked into my bedding.

I had to change my diaper, nightwear and sheets before I could go back to sleep. What a hassle if you are a bedwetter. It's wonderful that I can finally sleep through the night with my incontinence, but I now have to find a better and softer nighttime diaper. Otherwise I'll still wake up. Oh well, nice job for today.

• Like 1

So I just made my first stent using silicone tubing and stainless steel tubing. I’m quite pleased with the result for this to be my first attempt. The silicone tubing is 6mm and the stainless steel tubing is 5mm

It was quite hard to insert but managed to get it placed in the bladder and I started to drain immediately. One thing I noticed was that was when I clenched like I would to stop the flow it migrated into my bladder. Not all the way but just enough to stop the flow. This might be because I didn’t have so much urine in my bladder. 

what would be the next step to have it stop the migration? 

I will keep it in a little more just to see how it works 

IMG_7931.jpeg

IMG_7928.jpeg

Edited by bleie1990
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, bleie1990 said:

So I just made my first stent using silicone tubing and stainless steel tubing. I’m quite pleased with the result for this to be my first attempt. The silicone tubing is 6mm and the stainless steel tubing is 5mm

It was quite hard to insert but managed to get it placed in the bladder and I started to drain immediately. One thing I noticed was that was when I clenched like I would to stop the flow it migrated into my bladder. Not all the way but just enough to stop the flow. This might be because I didn’t have so much urine in my bladder. 

what would be the next step to have it stop the migration? 

I will keep it in a little more just to see how it works 

IMG_7931.jpeg

IMG_7928.jpeg

Could the distanse between the two beads be too short, making pinch of the spinchter force the stent back into yhe bladder?

13 hours ago, Spargano said:

he end was gummy with blood. Not too much pain urinating so I don’t think I traumatized anything badly.

Un-ff-ing-believable.This is really bad. I'm literally about to delete all my information about my stent. If this is the result of people following my advice. I've never had blood on the stent when I pulled it out. 

You know what, I'll delete it immediately. I don't want any more people to get hurt like this. I was able to develop a safe stent for myself completely independently. I think everyone has to figure it out for themselves, in their own way.

So I apologize for my rash assumption that my method works for more people.

Everything I have said about my stent in this topic or on this forum  is my own personal experience and most likely will not apply to you. 

• Like 1
On 3/22/2024 at 8:45 AM, Spargano said:

No, apparently it was not.

https://twitter.com/UraKerry/status/1772586434236420112?t=rcKWn2Z_9LcXMrle0koziQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/UraKerry/status/1772587005588693366?t=QHhSNudjFaelXy8xHq_YFA&s=19

This video how I insert the stent I made.

Insert it with the bent side facing yourself.

Keep your thumb pressed down at all times.

Keep your index finger pressed down and tilt it.

Keeping your head tilted, move your index finger down towards the base and it will go in naturally.

※This video shows my body and genitals. Please understand that I shouldn't post this directly here because of the skin contact.※

1 hour ago, cathdiap said:

No, apparently it was not.

Two things, first you’ve always said it experimental and two the photo makes seem worse than it actually is.

as I said,  I think the problem was lack of proper lubricant. Simply urinating not sufficient fact that I could not get it past the head should’ve been an. I think the problem was lack of proper lubricant. Simply urinating not sufficient fact that I could not get it past the head should’ve been an indicator.

compared to the pain when I tried the holey foley (16 hours of intense burning in the urethra) this is nothing. It didn’t even sting when I urinated after the retrieval.

all that all that being said, I am eager to try again. before that I need to make sure I order a lot of lubricant figure out what piping to use inside. The one was too big and the second probably too small.

7 hours ago, ReggieRolf said:

https://twitter.com/UraKerry/status/1772586434236420112?t=rcKWn2Z_9LcXMrle0koziQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/UraKerry/status/1772587005588693366?t=QHhSNudjFaelXy8xHq_YFA&s=19

This video how I insert the stent I made.

Insert it with the bent side facing yourself.

Keep your thumb pressed down at all times.

Keep your index finger pressed down and tilt it.

Keeping your head tilted, move your index finger down towards the base and it will go in naturally.

※This video shows my body and genitals. Please understand that I shouldn't post this directly here because of the skin contact.※

Thanks for the video. I am amazed you were able to maneuver it without any help from a “pushing” tool. Also shocked you could fit your finger in the urethra opening of the meatus.

That's a shame CD. Your concept has let lots of people develop their own stent safely. I have had a tiny spot of blood once, when my bladder was a little filled and I must have been pushing against clenched sphincters. And that freaked me out. Probably just a little scratch of the urethral lining. But what spargano shows looks truly awful. 

No one should play with stents till they have had plenty of experience with catheters. You've got to know what pushing through the sphincters feels like, how much to push, how to relax and not to be freaked out by the insertion and clench. 

There shouldn't be any pain. There should be a little resistance and then a weird, almost pleasant feel as the stent/catheter pushes through the sphincter, then again through the bladder neck.

• Like 1

Spargano, that image of the aftermath of your experience is... horrific to say the least and I'm actually pretty surprised you shared it here. I know you're just looking for some advice but you should know the design and execution was an absolute failure since it looks like something out of a crime scene. A description would do in this case.

However, I suppose the only positive thing I can say is this serves as a reminder that this activity does not come without risks. Stent building is not all unicorns and rainbows, but it should absolutely not be attempted before better educating yourself and having a substantial level of experience with catheters. This thread alone has more resources to teach you the rights and wrongs than you should ever need to perform this process safer than you have. I encourage you to go through and carefully read every page of this thread, in addition to the PDF archive we have provided in the OP that provides hundreds of more examples of experiences from stent users before the forum crash.

As an aside to Cathdiap, no one here would ever (or is) blaming you for sharing your method with stents. It's even in the title ("My experiences with stents"). Just like everyone in here, we each take full responsibility for our actions and our stent builds. If anything, you have (along with the entire community) helped promote safe practices in stenting and have without a doubt saved dozens of people from having bad experiences and less than ideal outcomes. A couple of things are also for sure, deleting this thread will not stop people from building them, and we've definitely had bigger horror stories than a rogue and bloody design. Best we can do is continue to support those people and emphasize safe practices and education in the art of stent building.

Spargano, I can only give you my opinion as it's somewhat unclear with the number of things that went wrong with your design but to me it looks quite massive. I'd also make a less-than wild prediction that your design is not smooth from tip to base. It's also evident your insertion methodology was far too aggressive, likely due to inexperience and a lack of reading the do's and don'ts that have been reiterated here countless times. Lube shouldn't even be necessary at all if you know what you're doing which you clearly don't. My advice is to read this entire thread closely and don't be impatient when educating yourself. If you can manage that I'm sure next time you will have much better luck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I didn't think about deleting this topic (I don't think it would even be possible to delete a topic of this size). But I did delete my album "How I make my stent". I also deactivated my account on Fetlife.

I simply don't want to play any role in anyone's harmful actions, regardless of whether or not I am responsible for them.

it. 

• Like 1
On 12/9/2023 at 3:17 AM, cathdiap said:

On a more physical level, I have also been surprised by my body's recent adjustment to wearing a stent. I'm now well into my second week of wearing the stent continuously, so I haven't pulled it out once to clean it and it's really starting to feel like the stent has become part of my body. I really don't feel it anymore. And that is new. Of course, as I've said before, my stent has always been very comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time. But not feeling it at all anymore, that's actually pretty cool. .

1310968066_Howtoreturntoinnocence.thumb.jpg.ed52093805001cfd53195b83287484e3.jpg

Do you have a link on how you do your method of stent? I wanted to start off using stents. And even use them as a starting point for me to enjoy wearing diapers 24/7

• Like 1

My theory about sparganos mess was that he left too long a length of sililicone tube in front of the front bend. This has allowed the tube to fold over on itself when he has tried to push it into the prostatic sphincter. The folded tube has quite sharp corners and this is what has scraped up his urethra as he has pushed these sharp edges through the prostatic urethra.

Not I and I’m in Rosenberg Tx.

On 3/8/2024 at 9:52 AM, CountryRandy said:

Does anyone know of any stores around the Houston, TX area that sells silicon tubing?  

I’m in Rosenberg Tx, not far from H-Town. 

Regarding to find the right length of the stent, where did your tip of the outlet end, can you still feel it at the very base of your penis? 

Today i tested different length without any bending and found out that the length must be very precise, to short and you are past our outer sphincter but only a few centimeter longer and you are at the moving parts of your urethra and it gets very uncomfortable on each movement of your penis ,

For you guys who have been successful in making a stent that fits your body good. Do you reuse the stent or do you make a new stent each time? 
And if you reuse it, how do you clean and sterilize it? 

2 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

For you guys who have been successful in making a stent that fits your body good. Do you reuse the stent or do you make a new stent each time? 

I reuse my stent for as long as I think it will last.  I sterilize it simply by putting it in a pan of boiling water and heating on a high temperature for a couple of minutes before I want to reinsert it.  I've never had any problem with UTIs etc.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

I soak mine in an alcohol solution for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse with previously boiled water.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Old_PA said:

I soak mine in an alcohol solution for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse with previously boiled water.

20 hours ago, nappyboymids said:

I reuse my stent for as long as I think it will last.  I sterilize it simply by putting it in a pan of boiling water and heating on a high temperature for a couple of minutes before I want to reinsert it.  I've never had any problem with UTIs etc.

That sounds pretty good! What kind of retrieval line do you use?

1 hour ago, bleie1990 said:

I don't - if you give back a few pages, there's a pic of my stent and it's designed so I don't need a retrieval line 🙂

On 4/11/2024 at 7:35 AM, nappyboymids said:
On 4/11/2024 at 5:51 AM, bleie1990 said:

🙂

I use a light, mono filament, fishing line. 

• Like 1