LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how long can you deprive yourself?

notyalc

I think I'll wait another week to buy a pack of dry 24/7's. It's already been a week since IV worn My last abena M4. Almost went to xp medical and hit the submit button but thought ehh I'll wait for awhile.

I think the amount of time I can go without one has gotten shorter over time. Especially at night time. I have been wearing to bed every night for almost a year now, with the exception of a few days in between order shipments when I don't have any. Usually I have some on the way before I run out so that doesn't happen. I've noticed that I start to get really anxious now though when I don't have one to wear to bed.

A couple of

I could go without as long as i had to except at night. I've been wearing diapers to bed for the last 3 yrs and to go without would mean there's a good chance i'd wake in a wet bed

I have to go for long periods without wearing.

But if I was able to wear more often then it would depend entirely on my mood as to whether I did or not. Sometimes I might want to stay in them for days at a time and then there's times when I just don't even think about it.

If it is something you consider deprivation, than I would consider not depriving yourself of it. :P

I can certainly go without diapers if the situation deems it necessary. It wouldn't be ideal, but life is rarely ideal. Sometimes there are more important things to me than diapers. I haven't really kept track of times I have been without diapers, but probably a couple years. It doesn't really matter though, days, months, years. If I think it's the most appropriate option then I'll choose it.

Happy wearing though. ^_^

It usually takes me a couple weeks to break and at least get the store brand to tide me over for a while, but I can usually hold out much longer when it comes to ordering better diapers.

During winter, though, I can't even go that long. If I'm even getting close to low, it's time to find a stopgap and get an order placed. This is due to not being able to hold it reliably in cold weather.

I start getting anxious when I get down to 5 diapers. I'm on the Internet as soon as I can with xpmedical after that so I can get my favorite bulky undergarments. Don't need them, it's just kind of like running low on cigarettes or booze. You know it'll suck if you run low and can't get any for a while. By the way, all three go hand in hand nicely. Add some Playstation time to the mix and I'm a happy man.

I've gone 3 months without wearing. Diapers however are always on my mind and I wear every chance I get. For awhile I was becoming a bed wetter for wearing diapers every night and relaxing my bladder to use them as I sleep but I realized this might be problematic so I started to regain control. Don't get me wrong bedwetting gives me a need for them but I still want diaper wearing to be on my terms.

13 hours ago, Takadaweird said:

I've gone just a little over two years without wearing. It was in the time i tried to quite the entire DL stuff.

Wow, that must have been difficult to do. You can stop wearing a diaper easily enough, but you can't stop loving diapers so easily- if ever.

On 11/12/2015, 3:18:03, Baby Brian said:

Wow, that must have been difficult to do. You can stop wearing a diaper easily enough, but you can't stop loving diapers so easily- if ever.

It was. Was able to last a little over the two years. Tried ignoring all the different sites and everything about it.

Then i found a bag of diapers in my size at my local thrift store....for $1.00! 12 pack. The were cloth backed Previal.

I think i wondered the store for nearly an hour fighting myself about them, but then i thought F-it and bout them....

Since I started wearing I dont go more than a month without, tbh as a girl with that annoying monthly occurrence, although they're not really designed to deal with that the same, they are so much more comfortable and safe (for you're clothes/bed/sheets) than pads.
But ever since I started I always have a good stash of them in my 'little' closet, but I try not to binge