LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What if diaper wearing became popular

While it's true that, for some, a lot of the "thrill" and taboo would be gone from such a hypothetical situation, I don't think it would cause disinterest in the community. Many people here wear diapers because of a physical or emotional need. Those people wouldn't suddenly stop wearing or wanting to wear diapers just because it was suddenly the hot new flavor. The needs would still be there.

It would lose some of its sparkle for me. Part of the fun is doing something that is "not allowed" as it were, peeing or pooping yourself is against the rules and doing it is a thrill, without that it may well become pretty boring or mundane.

I actually think it would put a lot of people off, maybe they would still wear but the X factor that make it very fun would be missing. Their will always be people who enjoy it regardless and I think ultimately most people here would still be ABDL anyway, I don't think the difference would be too great. Though I imagine their would be a huge influx of members here which would create it's own problems!

I agree with Minachan16's comments. While the "thrill" that some of us experience might go away if wearing diapers became popular, I don't think that interest would go away. (How many of us got into this by thinking: "Wearing & Using Diapers as my underwear?

Diaper wearing is more popular than most folks think. Look how full the store shelves are of the forms of products. not everyone brags about it. Hello people don't brag if they wear boxers or briefs either.

Diaper wearing is more popular than most folks think. Look how full the store shelves are of the forms of products. not everyone brags about it. Hello people don't brag if they wear boxers or briefs either.

I agree.

I think that there would be a lot of people walking around saying "I wore diapers before it was cool" and "You aren't old enough to appreciate those Bambino Classicos you're wearing - you don't even know what they represent"

We would call them "dipsters".

If diaper wearing became popular and everyone started wearing them, we would all probably start sneaking around trying to hide that we were wearing underpants like BVD's Jockeys or Fruit Of The Looms instead of the "normal" diapers

You mean it isn't popular? You'd never know it if you hang around here much :roflmao:

If it became more mainstream I'd enjoy knowing I wear even more because I'd feel less need to keep it under the radar. I'm the kind of person who likes being a little different, and I hate the 'mainstream' but as I see this, my being ahead of that hoped-for popularity is good enough to maintain that difference for me :thumbsup: I think it would be nice to actually have face-to-face discussions about diaper characteristics and performance instead of limiting that to online only. I like helping people and discussing diapers but I like that even more when I see them right here with me.

I wish diapers would become more popular and mainstream. Wouldn't have to worry about your t-shirt riding up and a bit of diaper showing. Wouldn't have that shock factor if someone discovers you wear diapers. Diapers are just my underwear of choice.

Interesting question, i think for me it emotional so i wouldn't lose interest but i also like the thrill and innocence of "only babys wear diapers". On the other hand i would also like it to be popular so i would feel more accepted.

It's already way more prevalent than people realize. The sales of incontinence products is more than twice the amount needed by the number of reported incontinent people.

Once you start wearing alot, you quickly realize not many notice and very few or none would say anything.

No one goes around telling other people what kind of underwear their wearing. Even fewer want to know that info.

Even if someone noticed, they would immediately jump to the conclusion of a medical issue.