LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

witch kind of ab/dl story is your favorite?

Hi witch kind of ab/dl story is your favorite?

1.forced regression story - the main character is forced to regress mentally/physically by accident or punishment

2.ab/dl person caught in action - an ab/dl person secret is discovered and he/she is humiliated by the person who discover it.

3ab/dl person have a fun - an ab/dl person met someone with ab/dl desire or went to ab/dl place

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i like to read pretty much anything abdl

although, i have a preference for stories involving a minor protagonist, as there, i find the most escapism.

i REALLY love when the author involves some kind of potty humor in their writing.

i also love when a caretaker in story is super supportive and nurturing.

i dont like forced, or detailed descriptions of a character in distress.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

Stories where the main character is mentally regressed into a younger child/person.

It can be under mild coercion and/or loving care.

It may contain tenderness, closeness, love, happiness (coming from a sad past), breastfeeding, care, diapers, pacifiers, teddy bears, children's clothes, cribs, etc.

One thing I don't like in a story is spanking or any other form of physical punishment or treatment that hurts or harms the main character physically or mentally.

I tend to gravitate toward stories where characters show respect for others’ feelings and boundaries. Physical or emotional abuse on any level is a turn off for me. Many daddy or mommy dom stories fall well within the limits of my tolerance as long as love and understanding provide the foundation of the relationship. I don’t deal with intentional suffering well. @LittleFallenPrincess and @BabySofia write wonderful stories filled with love, and @Alex Bridges wrote one of my all-time favorites “Done Adulting.” My teddy bear profile pic is a nod to Jamie Bear. Bottom line: I am a hopeless romantic trapped in an ABDL body. Fortunately there are writers out there who apparently understand what that means! Thank you all for keeping me entertained and sane. ❤️💕

• Like 2

I prefer being caught as a real ADBL caught in action.  Age regression is a fantasy and not real while being caught in action can follow up with the person catching you telling others about what you do, blackmail, etc.  The thought of them telling others about you, or even worse, sending out photographs of you dressed as an adult baby would be embarassing!

Elements I like in stories:

Consistency! If the MC is a normal adult, they aren't going to throw a toddler tantrum in supermarket because their wife won't buy a box of Froot Loops. Successful multimillionaire business owner isn't going to get tricked out of owning his business by something a ten year old wouldn't fall for. If a character is 5'8" tall, they are not going to fit in toddler sized clothes.

Coerced, tricked, begged, or otherwise "forced" treatment as a baby. But not physically violent force.

Nonregression stories. While the MC may adopt some infantile habits, wetting, messing, thumb sucking, etc. They are fully mentally and physically their age. They may be small, shrunk somewhat, normal sized, found a giant sized adult or kid, whatever, but have neither physical or mental regression. 

Crossdressing stories, while frilly sissy dresses and such might be appropriate for certain occasions, they really aren't for running around and playing in the backyard. 

Loving stories, where the characters show actual affection for each other, not just the MC loving their partner, whilst the partner just uses and abuses the MC.

• 2 months later...

A loving physical regression stor cus i would LOVE for that to happen to me. that, or be able to walk through a diaper dimension portal irl

I like forced regression and getting caught. I like the getting caught ones because I fell like they relate to me more since when I was younger I used to get caught quite a bit wearing diapers by my mom. 

Looking closely at the title, one named either Sabrina or Samantha