LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When did you last wear underwear?

Last time I have worn a pair was back in September and it was disposable underwear. Last time I wore a real pair was maybe on my birthday a year ago. When not diapered, I am either wearing a pull up or going bare bottom but I am always diapered. Diapers have become my primary underwear.

• Like 1

T'was a few months back when I had a unrefusable invitation to a courtroom :whistling: I have one pair of tighty-whiteys for those occasions only. I can usually manage to stay dry for an hour or two if I can plan for that and I really have to, but it takes a lot of effort and I refuse to wear anything but some kind of diapers otherwise :D

I have to say the 24/7 thing has never appealed to me. I definitely prefer occasional diaper wearing. I like underwear almost as much as diapers and I always buy nice underwear, usually in the $30 a pair range. I prefer low rise trunk style briefs. Which brings me to the other reason why I would never do the 24/7 thing. I love clothes and I also love fairly tight clothing in particular. I don't own a single pair of trousers that would even fit over a pull-up and given they're pretty much all low rise as well they wouldn't do much to cover it up even if I could get them up over it.

From early May to late June of 1985 my daytime bladder control deteriorated badly. I gave up on ordinary big girl panties and started wearing Attends 24/7. By the spring of 1986 I noticed my Attends would stay dry for 3-4 hours from 4 to 7 or 8P.M. So, when I went on a date or to dinner I would often wear big girl panties.

I wear underwear everyday. I wear panties to bed, I wear panties to school and work and grocery trips you name it. Diapers more than a few times a month would be no fun at all for me.

Saturday daytime, 'Mummy' put me in a nappy and plastic pants when I got home Saturday evening (after giving me a bubble bath) I woke up wearing, had a shower and was put in a clean Tena and plastic pants for all Sunday (dog walk in Forest and pub Sunday lunch). Currently laying in bad watching the Solheim Cup waiting to be changed into a clean nappy for bed.

I'm a very lucky 'baby'

• 3 weeks later...

Only when I go somewhere, about 3-4 times a week to keep in condition which also helps with my little girlish figure (I can be on my feet for about 4 hours straight), or am expecting company

I'm wearing underwear right now. Even when I'm wearing diapers I usually wear underwear over it to make them more discreet. I can get away with nothing but GoodNites if I want to, but I need my underwear to hold my baby diapers/Huggies Pull-Ups into place if I'm wearing those instead. I normally wear underwear with GoodNites to make them more discreet though. Most of the time I wear my regular underwear alone though--including right now.