LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stupid Painkillers!

I had minor back surgery the other day and took most of the week off to recover. I was ready to go diapered all day and night for about 6 days (told the wife, bought extra juice, stocked up on Bambinos & Abenas).

Of course, I have a good deal of pain from the procedure, and am taking percocet to relieve it. While the drugs work great on the pain, they also take away my desire to wear diapers. It's hard to explain exactly what happens, but I had the same problem when I was on antidepressants.

I suppose one good thing will come out of this - it will give me an incentive to quit the painkillers as soon as possible...

Anyone else have an experience like this?

My desire to stop trying to train my bladder started when I took pain meds. :P I rolled my car and was ejected pretty far when I was 17, and I immediately started having trouble with bladder control, so I was wetting a lot, then I started taking tramadol for the pain and I suddenly wanted to wear nappies instead of trying to retrain my bladder. When I stopped the meds, the desire stayed. :)

With me, painkillers dull everything in my life so I avoid them until I can't take the pain any other way. Then I stop them ASAP so I can have my life back :D I've gotten to the point where doing much physical work means wearing my back brace these days. As hot and uncomfortable as it is, it still beats what my back feels like without it :rolleyes: I wear 24/7 so pain meds or anything else doesn't reflect on my wearing these days- I put my 'underwear' on and just keep going :D

I hope you will recover soon and have a nicer life afterward- back pain is a real bugger to deal with and can make life miserable :(

Bettypooh

I'm just getting over a very painful experience with Bupropion, a stimulant/antidepressant...my normally fine bowel control has had some accidents, including one that I didn't even feel until I noticed my messy underwear...no diaper! Waaahhh!

A nd yes, having the severe bellyache really distracts from the pleasure aspects of wearing diapers, not to mention keeping me home from work or not very productive at my desk when there.....

Both pain killers and anitdepressants can lower your libido... i.e. your sex drive... if diapers give you pleasurable feelings although you may not think it is sexual, the chemicals being released in your brain are pretty similar, so my guess is - lowered sex drive = less desire to wear diapers....

wait until the pain killers wear off and you don't have as much pain, and see if the desire comes back...

and I do hope you a speedy recovery from your surbery.

I would like to stop taking mine, but the pain is too overwhelming to not take them.

Once and awhile when the meds are winding down I can have a little fun, but it doesn't happen too often or with any regularity.

In other words it sucks to be me.

• Like 1

I take serious quantities of Opiates daily and Benzo's and it effects in no way my wearing of protection no protection wet clothes and wheelchair and sooner or later the wet wheelchair is going to become wet wires and short circuits which my issuance company is going to balk at covering the rewiring of the wheelchair saying you new you where incontinent you failed to take precautions so its your fault ! then what do i do say all my diapers where in the laundry for the whole month and i had no disposables around as backup when i could just go get a three month supply on my insurance because i bought my own cloth so anytime i wanted disposables i could just go get a three month supply on my insurance companies dime? i would have zero excuse for destroying my wheelchair other than stupidity.

Be happy in your nappy

be merry in your Terry

Not to be bashing here, but if you are aware of a problem and you do not try to address it, then yes- you are responsible for the results of the problem <_<Take precautions to protect the things that matter to you and don't whine if you get results you don't like because you did nothing :( Back to the OP's topic, to clarify my previous reply where I said "dull everything in my life" what I meant wasn't just libido-related. With so little of that to start with, painkillers have almost no effect on me there :P What they do to me is put me in a mental fog, distance me from felt emotions, reduce physical sensations of touch, and slow my reactions. It's kind of like being half-alive.

I prefer my life be better than that even if it means feeling some pain, though in my checkered past there were times when I sought that feeling through drugs and it took a lot of brain cells away permanently for me doing that :crybaby: Another bad thing those days did was to make me too tolerant of regular painkiller dosages :huh: Nowadays a near-lethal dose of morphine and demerol only somewhat dulls the worst of the pain I feel, whereas with normal people it almost totally erases that same pain :oRecreational drug use may hurt you in more ways than you ever imagined was possible- please don't do to you what I've done to me! You can stop doing drugs for 'fun' and if you need help to do this, NA or even AA can help, with local chapters worldwide. If you can't find this help PM me and I'll help you find the help you need to have a real life instead of just a dulled existence ;)

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard people say that wearing diapers on opiates is a blast -- but my guess is that these people are more AB and thus aren't affected so much by the loss of libido.

I personally have a prescription to adderall....if I diaper up and go into little mode while I'm on the stuff I find it very hard to stop. Burned through an entire pack of depends in 2 days, lol. It does help me get into the proper headspace though, for sure.

• 1 month later...

Whenever I've had painkillers, it makes me want to wear diapers even more. I dislike being in pain, but I know that if I get percocets or something, I'm gonna be wearing diapers through that time for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I've found opiate painkillers to not be good for control issues. Mostly because there's no caring at all if you just let go. Plus, opiates are bad for digestion anyway and it usually makes for an involuntary void or something at some point. Haha.

Painkillers knock me out something serious. I sleep for like days on straight and it would be nice to have a diaper instead of waking to piss like a race horse but with painkillers I'm too out of it to do anything.

The first thing i did after checking out of the hospital after my 5way bypass surgery(CABG x5) was walk to my car and back into the hospital restroom to put on a diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been taking Vicodin for pain in my legs/knees for so long that my body has built up a fair resistance to it. When I'm in so much pain I can barely move I take them to get me back to where I actually can operate a vehicle.