LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Diapers Have You Used ?

Hi everybody, I was driving up some nice lanes which I use as a shortcut and got to thinking how many diapers I have used? I worked it out to somewhere in the region of 5,250.

And then I thought how much has that cost? I worked that out as well, and it is somewhere in the region of £1,900 that isn't including my plastic pants, so I estimate about another £100 for pants so about £2000.

Wow that is a lot of money. If I could go back and change, I wouldn't.

Including when I was a baby? WOW! I wore cloth and plastic pants as a baby, then also just about every night until I was 6 because I wet the bed. I got back into diapers again when I was around 12, using Pampers once in a great while. I used to have to make my own diapers with white kitchen trash bags and paper towels until I was old enough to have a car and driver's license. Even then, in the late 1970's, about all you could find in drug stores were large disposable bed pads. No Attends or Depends until about 1980 or so.

Totalling up: 3 years several times a day as a baby, 3 more years every night as a bedwetter, Home made diapers or an occasional box of pampers from age 12 to about age 19, then adult disposable diapers from about age 20 to my current age.

Lets see now....... I'd say how many diapers I've used? A S*** load!

• Like 1

Thousands and thousands, Started wearing Tena slips when I was 14/15 and would get through a box within a month.... 25 now so roughly a box a month X 84 pads = god knows.....

well probably lets see 4 bags a year so lets say 80 diapers a year for 6 years = 480 diapers... so we'll just round it up to 5 and say 500 diapers cause i wore a couple times before i met my boyfriend...

I have no idea, but I also wear cloth, so I don't think that counts :P

Same here, besides I am too little to consider such things besides which why would a little one think of counting anyway, we have more important things to do

Ive been incontinent for 12 years at an average of 5 diapers a day it comes to 21,900 disposables. Makes me think about switching to cloth.

quote square_duck

I have no idea, but I also wear cloth, so I don't think that counts :P quote.

Yet this too can be quantified.

I've been using seven dozen cloth diapers for over the last ten years. Cotton is so economical!!

I think I've spent more on plastic pants.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I think I've spent more on plastic pants.

In my case, I do not think, I know

uhmmm. Too many. I like wearing double diapers so I go through them faster. What a waste but I wouldn't turn anything around. I once did keep track but it's been years and years now. I just don't think about it anymore.

• 9 months later...

lets see in the last 2 yrs about 700,I only started wearing every night 2yrsago after coming out to my wife about it ,the 17yrs before that about 300.In my teen age yrs mostly home made out of trash bags and toilet paper.

in 10 years 35000+ for a value of $17,535+(at today's prices) going by how may i get from my insurance the + is for the bambinos i get every now and then also these are the cheep thin ones that most hospitals use because my insurance will only pay for these ones

As a child my bladder was tiny and over-active, so I was nicely asked to wear 'just-in-case' diapers on trips and for special events. At puberty I reverted to bedwetting, so I learned to pin on my own gauze diapers.

since i first posted on this forum I have realised that my total has gone way over the 6000 mark, that is because it was over a year ago. My rate of consumption should now slow down as I have found molicare super plus which I use 24/7. one at midnight one at 8a.m. and one at 4p.m. which is 3 a day instead of the usual 4 lille classic fit.