LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Under Pants

So I've always wondered this, and I'm pretty sure a topic like this might exist, but searching "diaper under pants" is practically every topic in existence.

I am not incontinent, but I was wondering if those who are incontinent and still live an every day life (not as an AB), wear just their diapers underneath their pants. I mean as in when you are getting dressed, do you put your diaper on, but a shirt on, then some pants, or do you put underwear over your diaper?

I'm a 24/7 kind of a guy and I wear a dry 24/7 under my jeans on a daily basis. It is my normal everyday work wear. I don't own nor do I wear any underwear over my diaper as wht point would there be to it? I would imagine if you wear a cloth diaper then you would wear plastic pants over them but revren they would not wear underwear over them. In another direction, what you wear under your pants and over your diapr is strictly up to you, thre is no right or wrong to this.

I sometimes wear panties over my diaper to smooth out the bulges and lines, but that is only for times where maximum discretion is called for. Most of the time it's just my diaper ;) I do find the panties compress my diaper enough to change it's performance- it holds less and is slower than usual to absorb, but it's usually not enough to be a problem.

Bettypooh

on the rare occassion i wear diapers, and on the even more rare occassion when i wear diapers out, i wear regular underwear over my diapers. keeps things together, keeps the noise down, and helps it from sagging too much. also i feel it keeps my zipper from rubbing any holes in my diaper. just a personal choice :P

It depends for me. Sometimes I just wear a disposable diaper under my jeans. If I'm going to be away from home for a while, especially if I have a disposable that's not a high quality one, I will wear plastic pants over it for extra protection. There are some times I will wear regular underwear over my disposable diaper or over my disposable diaper and plastic pants. Why would I do that, you say? Well, onesies would work well in keeping a diaper conceled, but if I know I may be out in public in the summer (no overcoat to hide things) and I may be bending down when shopping, if anything happens to show out the back of my jeans it will be the waistband of some Jocky's or BVD's and not diaper or plastic pants. Sure there have been times when a little diaper has shown out the back of my jeans and I still say that's better than seeing someone's hairy butt crack, but with regular underpants on over my diapers I can be discreet and not have people seeing my diaper if it accidently shows out the back of my jeans when bending over.

Around the house I usually just wear a diaper and tee shirt. Outside or out and about it justs pants/shorts over my diaper (except at the beach then it's just a diaper). At work or anywhere important I also wear a diaper cover. Both for helping with inevitable leaks, and some to help keep it together. I don't wear underwear since there's no real point and I don't worry about needing onesies either, since I don't go out of my way to show off or conceal my diapers.

Cloth diapers (homemade) and handmade PUL waterproof pants. I don't wear underpants over them; however when I'm in the house I do wear tights or leggings over them and occasionally decorative panty/diaper covers.

Hello,

I wear 24/7 due to medical issues. Dont wear anything over the diaper. In the moring im usually in my pj's while i make coffee and get ready. I try to wait 20 minutes before removing my diaper, to avoid wetting a new diaper right away. After coffee time I strip down and put on a new diaper and ready for the day.

i wear Just a diaper under my jeans all the time. My diaper is my underware, No plastic pants or other bs. I like my cargo pants for the i can wear a depends fitted brief or up to my abena L4. Now when i am in dress pants i pick a thinner diaper just so i don't look to bulky . Far as shirts i just use longer shirts so when i bend over the diaper don't show. Just becareful to not get the diaper plastic stuck zipper did that once and found out the hard way with a leak.

In the past 13 or so years i have never had any one say any thing about my diaper. I guess it like when you see some one else bend over and there under wear hands out you seen it and move on. Now my wife she hates it when i wear diapers that crinkel loud. she things some one will notice but the average person out in pubic has no clue what it is. I know there are a lot of others that are incontinent and wear the same way. I have seen one time this lady in her 40's that had a pull up on just due to the fact she had her shirt sucked in her diaper like she went to the bathroom and just pulled it up quick and out. Hope this helps what your looking for

I wear 24/7 and have for some time now. Most of the time I wear just a diaper. Occasionally I will wear plastic panties, but I avoid it as much as possible, as they get very hot and sweaty. I wear the plastic panties only if I am exercising or my jeans are very loose.

I have urge incontinence and have worn a diaper almost 24/7 and always when I'm not at home for many years. Under ordinary, everyday pants, I always a wear high-absorbancy disposables such as Abena M4 or Dry 24/7 with some kind of stretchy underwear over it to provide support for the diaper when it gets heavy from being wet. Being incontinent and in diapers is a bit of a nuisance, but it hasn't ever seriously interfered with my professional life or my ability to do anything I needed or really wanted to do. Many diaper fetishists make a big deal out of wearing a diaper "in public," but it's just underwear. And hardly anyone else will ever notice or care what kind of underwear you wear.

I wear skirt, short ones. Oddly, ABU Cushies are really awesome for this, as they are always mistaken for panties anyway unless someone is looking more intently than they should (in which case they get what they deserve) or you are familiar with what diapers look like. Quite honestly, only two people have ever figured out that I wear diapers instead of panties that did not live with me, one was a guy in Northgate (I think he is the owner of ABU actually though I had a Bambino on at the time and was with my friend so I wasn't paying much attention), the other was a nice lady who said "I just wanted to let you know people can see, not that I mind, but just in case you do." She was honestly just being considerate too, you can tell in people's voice and attitude about things. The guy said something to the extent of kudos for being so courageous and open about it. I wish my ex-friend wasn't there, I would have thought to exchange emails with him. Anyhow, I know at least a few others probably notice, but it just doesn't bother me one bit. I literally don't care about what people think of me, I am who and what I am, and that's that.

I'm incon, so its 24/7 for me. I use Dry 24/7 or Abnea M4 as an everyday diaper. I wear cotton boxers over my diaper for a couple reasons.

1. decreases noise

2. supports diaper in place

3. looks "normal" Diaper less chance of being seen and "outted" A very quick flash looks like underware.

4. Prevents damage to the diaper from pants/zippers

5. has a minimal amount of absorbtion for minor leaks or pin holes. I can feel the underware get wet before its showing on the pants.

gives me a few seconds I might need to hide a leak.

I sleep in just a Diaper and tee shirt.

When I'm home alone or with the wife, I don wear pants or underwear.

I wear panties over my diapers for a couple reasons. First, as a few people have mentioned, they support the diaper and reduce noise. Second, I really like wearing cute panties. Wearing diapers doesn't diminish my like for cute panties.