LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

So last night has my wife gave me my bottle for bed I noticed the protein milk had a salty taste. My wife told me she added Epsom salt to the bottle because she was not happy with amount of poo in my diapers the past days and thought I needed a good clean out.

This morning I woke up to the messiest diaper

For me; About 5 mins ago I was in the kitchen making lunch and felt a bit of back pressure so I released it - I did warm up the front earlier but now I can sit and watch the rest of the baseball game in comfort.and take a nap after lunch and maybe fill it up some more. The way I see it If I'm wearing it I'm going to USE it and fill it till it's too heavy to keep up.

I've worked out a routine for weekends where I put the diapers on on Friday / Saturday evening usually after 10 o'clock, do something on PC that includes reading this forum, watching diaper pictures and videos, drinking a lot of fluids, later i go

Edited by DiapersOfTheStorm
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just changed into a fresh diaper this morning, I didn't even have it on for 2 minutes and I filled it up. Too much pizza yesterday, so now I will enjoy it for an hour or so before cleaning up and starting all over again. Just wish I could have had this on a little longer before messing it.

Today actually I had a Rearz diaper on it was plain I pooped in my diaper after I got home from dropping my wife to work.

It felt great of course I peed in it several times and actually stayed in it for about 4 hours and pooped three more times it was awesome and of course I got myself off in my warm wet and messy diaper.