LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Big Is Your Diaper Stash?

I don't have enough to really qualify as a stash. Just too broke. I've got about 3/4 of a half case of A+ L4s, half a bag of store brand diapers from last month, and a few Walmart pullups for when I'm having a bad control day but don't want to deal with taping on diapers.

A few less than a full pack of pampers cruizers(7s), half pack each of girls and boys goodnites, half pack of northshore air supreme smalls and a couple medium plastics supremes, 2 tena maxi plastic mediums, a few small clothbackd cushies and a medium, and about some random singles the folowing abena s4, random store brand, tena small brief, attends booster, and a couple other randoms im to lazy to go look at. lol

• ~20 Abena M3s (these are my usual diaper but I don't stock up much more than this because I have limited space).
  • 2 terry-cloth diapers; 2 diaper pins; waiting on 2 Boingo diaper fasteners.
  • 1 pair of PVC plastic pants; 1 pair of PUL; 1 pair of Euroflex.
  • 2 velcro-on pocket swim diapers - 'pocket' meaning the absorbency comes from a disposable insert.
  • 1 bed pad; waiting on a waterproof sheet.

This is truly a pissing contest

I've got about 32 Abu simples and that's plenty for me right now. They'll probably last me a couple months because I only wear on my days off and I only use 1or 2 a day. I won't be buying those again though. Anyone have any recommendations for a rediculously

I just went and counted everything. I only counted stuff we use regularly. I didn't count the various vintage baby diapers and goodnites and stuff ashwee has. The Molicare and Abena are mine. The rest is all ashwee's.