153 members have voted

1. 1. Clean Vs Dirty

• Clean
    • Wet
    • Messing
    • Wet/Mess
    • clean and wet

• 2 weeks later...

Wet and messy. For me, there is no better feeling than filling up a diaper with a soft, warm pile of poo then sitting down and squishing it all around. I usually try to stay in a messy diaper as long as I possibly can, even if I start to get a little bit of a diaper rash.

Wet and messy. For me, there is no better feeling than filling up a diaper with a soft, warm pile of poo then sitting down and squishing it all around. I usually try to stay in a messy diaper as long as I possibly can, even if I start to get a little bit of a diaper rash.

Yep soft poo for me too and sleep in my pooey nappy

I'm one of the few that voted messy. *blushes*

While I love diapers in any state, nothing turns me on more than big lump in the seat of my diaper or pullup. The more firm it is, the better so I can wear it longer without getting a rash. I regress to being a 5 year old little girl that is too busy playing or too spoiled to go potty when she needs to, so she poos her pullup and keeps playing without a care in the world.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9 avril 2015 at 4:48 PM, Amber_Starfield said:

I'm one of the few that voted messy. *blushes*

While I love diapers in any state, nothing turns me on more than big lump in the seat of my diaper or pullup. The more firm it is, the better so I can wear it longer without getting a rash. I regress to being a 5 year old little girl that is too busy playing or too spoiled to go potty when she needs to, so she poos her pullup and keeps playing without a care in the world.

Except for the gender, I totally agree with that!

I Voted Clean and Wet. I prefer a clean diaper, but a wet one isn't bad either as long as I don't stay in it too long, I prefer not to Mess ans I hate the cleanup, but accidents happen, and when they do at least I'm in a diaper. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I only wear cloth diapers and plastic pants,i love going to bed in my warm dry,powdered cloth diapers.they don't stay dry for long,i am usually wet at least once with in a hour of bed time.i stay in my wet diapered every morning till I have my coffee and finish getting them soaked before changing.

Wet diaper is kind of awesome special during the morning when you wake up and fell the wet soggy diaper around your waist that is kind of awesome and nice.

But wearing a clean diaper is kind of good to.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to prefer just wet diapers because I had a strong aversion to mess.

I still don't like it - I can't breathe in around it, I can't look at it and I wash my hands to the bone if I accidentally touch it - but being in a messy diaper is actually quite comfortable if you're Nulloed and plasticked up. It's a softer and to an extent more comfortable ride if you can get used to the sensation.

• 1 year later...

I love the feel of a clean diaper, but also enjoy the warmth of wetting my diaper, sitting, and standing.

I also enjoy messing my diaper, holding back, and then the joy of letting go. Heat in the seat, and to sit in it

and feel the squishy poo around my bum.

I love the feel of clean diapers but also enjoy the warmth of a wet diaper. I absolutely do not mess my diaper, I hate really hate it. I like the changing routine getting out of a wet diaper and put on a dry one. Usually I take some time to feel the embracing warmth of a fresh one.