LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Christmas Haul?

DailyDi

What did you give and receive this year?

I got my mom the mega set of the good colored pencils she likes to color with.

She got me two pairs of my favorite pants and a Big Bang Theory figure I wanted.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 4

I gave a lot of coats, flannel ,fleece, earrings . I got a couple of big bags of edibles ,some stitch fleece sleep pants some kool aid fleece sleep pants and an amazing present that won’t happen until next year concert tickets to Struggle Jennings ( my whole possee is going ) we got the best disabled floor space , we bring our own chairs . I grew up on country music so Jennings family legend  is strong with me and the fact that struggle made his own music instead of creating on family name . Now all I need “backroad baptism” with jelly roll ! 

got an early christmas present of a new smart tv(the tv in my room stopped working, convienient timing for that new tv, i moved the bad tv out and the current living room tv into my room, and the smart tv became the new living room tv), a little cuddly bison named mr wooly, some candy, a pocket knife, and im hoping and praying God gives me what i really want, mom to come through the colorectal surgery without problems. didnt give anything really, i dont know if building a ramp for her would count, she needs it to get in and out of the house, she has short legs and its been a challenge for her to make it up to the front porch without help, and i figured if she had a ramp then after her surgery it will be even easier and not risk something coming loose  after surgery.

• Like 2

For Christmas I gave my parents chocolate and alcohol. I don't know why, it's what they asked for! Lol

I gave my Daddy a road side assistance kit and the complete series of his favorite tv show, He-Man. 

I got some new Christmas jammies, scarf and mittens to keep warm and a very special delivery from Santa Claus... A bag of Super Dry Kids diapers! 

1069068111_IMG_20231225_1123396202.thumb.jpg.3b0bd6ba7a761902fa897769a6ef7599.jpg

All in all, it was a very good Christmas and I had a ton of fun. The whole month of December was jam packed with different events that my Daddy took me to.🎄🎉

• Like 5

I got myself a Bluetooth speaker and now I'm broke for the next four weeks because income is half what it used to be and I didn't know a debit order would come off my account early 

Oh I also ordered a Jean Claude van Damme movie I didn't have.. it's going to be number 44 on DVD.

• Like 1

I'm a bit late but...

I got a box of chocolate, some new slip on shoes, and a drone. I'm still struggling with setting up the drone

I got my dad a coffee mug with a picture of me and my brother on there

My brother I got a candy dish shaped like r2d2 from star wars 

Me and my brother got mum an ipad so she can watch youtube on the couch. She really loves playing with it, and I don't need to help her much with using it, so I'm happy 😊 

Well, not actually a Christmas haul but I found out my boss wants me to work New Years eve and New Years day, so that is double time.  I actually ruined my REARZ double layer rustle plastic pants because I tossed cloth diaper and training pants in the dryer and didn't check that the plastic pants weren't mixed in with them.  They melted.  So, I'm treating myself to an after Christmas gift and just ordered a new pair, and while I was at it, I ordered the REARZ cloth snap on Halloween diaper.  It looks so cool and though I am not AB, I am a huge fan of Halloween.  I am just a bit over the max size for the snap on diaper, but that is what diaper pins are for.

https://rearz.ca/dark-halloween-adult-diaper-snap-wrap/

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Well, not actually a Christmas haul but I found out my boss wants me to work New Years eve and New Years day, so that is double time.  I actually ruined my REARZ double layer rustle plastic pants because I tossed cloth diaper and training pants in the dryer and didn't check that the plastic pants weren't mixed in with them.  They melted.  So, I'm treating myself to an after Christmas gift and just ordered a new pair, and while I was at it, I ordered the REARZ cloth snap on Halloween diaper.  It looks so cool and though I am not AB, I am a huge fan of Halloween.  I am just a bit over the max size for the snap on diaper, but that is what diaper pins are for.

For some reason I can’t find “rustle plastic pants” on REARZ.  Any chance you could post a link?

49 minutes ago, WBxx said:

For some reason I can’t find “rustle plastic pants” on REARZ.  Any chance you could post a link?

I originally got mine from Protex Medical (myprotex.com) but they no longer have them.  I looked on the REARZ site and they also do not have them.  I did a Google search and found this company that has them.  https://piddlepalz.com/crystal-clear-high-gloss-waterproof-pant/  They call them "Crystal Clear High Gloss Waterproof Pants" but if you read the description it says they have the vintage rustle and are two layers.  They are the same ones I had.  The company is Piddle Palz.  Never heard of them but they are in the USA and they serve the ABDL community.  The tag on the plastic pants matches exactly what is on the pair I ruined and also says REARZ.

• Like 1

I believe piddle palz is the U.S. distributor for Rearz products. They are based out of Utah if I remember correctly. I receive their email regularly, I just can't afford the prices of Rearz products.

Hugs,

Freta