LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Fat! :(

DailyDi

My office chair hasn't collapsed yet, but I did replace the post mount a few years ago because it was wobbly.  However, the chair is over 20 years old and has seen better days.   Quite surprised it's actually held up this long.   I am considering buying a new one, but the stuff that's out there is just such utter crap though.  I do have another chair downstairs that's never used.   I don't remember if it's comfortable for long periods or not.  Then again -- it can't be any worse than the one I'm using now!

30 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Get a new one that has a food tray in front.  You could even get one of those desks that raise up at the touch of a button and then just sit in your high chair!

Sounds like a plan!

1 hour ago, Alyeskabird said:

Yah, considering more than half the chairs available right now are chineasium, don't trust the waight limits they claim. Chair I got that was saposed to be good for 500 lbs, did not last 4 months, and I am around 300.

300 kg is 661 lbs. 

I had some trouble with chairs...got a very comfortable one from Costco; it started sliding down whenever I sat in it so I returned it; I only weigh 200-210, no excuse for that...I'm 6' so I need it high. Then I got a "bonded leather" one from Office Depot. Big mistake: the "bonded leather" started un-bonding almost right away, and although the chair still worked ok it looked like shit and didn't feel much better. I ended up getting a very nice high-back leather chair from a fb marketplace seller - in new condition, the seller just didn't like the way the padding was arranged. It's the best chair I've had. $66.

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

@DailyDi Just saw that Staples has some office chairs at 50% off.

Thanks. I got one from Amazon with $50 off for business accounts. Comes Wednesday. I'll be in and out till then as I can't sit on the flat, hard wood kitchen chair for long lol.

On 12/15/2023 at 3:50 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

34c651cbd0b46084931c6e972de0daab--fat-fu

Looks like you need a new chair.......maybe something more fun....

OIP._GTslg0WdP4Lpdsr_-fXtAHaGB?w=254&h=2

I would LOVE to have a chair like that. To me that's the perfect baby chair. LOL! And it would make nap time way more enjoyable. I'd go from nap time temper tantrums to wanted to be in my cute little baby rocker all the time! ^-^

I've had my chair since 2015, has seen the best of nearly 290lbs(330lbs stated capacity), gas lift canister thingy needed to be replaced just before the end of the 3 year warranty.

The pleather is starting to tear apart on the seat of the chair and 2 months ago a piece of metal started poking through the top where the bottom of my thigh area rests.

I have a few chairs lined up to look into but I am forever broke until at least February.

• Like 1