LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you have achieved incontinence how do you feel.

I often see posts from folks wanting to be incontinent. If you have reached your goal. How do you feel? Do you regret it are you happy or is it not what you imagined. Is life now more difficult?

I am in content and have been for well over 10 years and dependant on nappies 24/7 I am truly happy in nappies andcouldnt imagine life any other way now but tell us how you feel.

Since 2019 I went 24/7. I refer to my condition as recreationally incontinent. I have control, but not as much as I had in the past. I wear diapers and use them mostly for wetting. I could stop wearing if I chose, but I am enjoying this. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WBxx said:

With some effort I’ve become a regular bed wetter.   No regrets, couldn’t be happier.

I am interested in any tips? I have been 24/7 since 2013, and I wore even to work when I worked. I don't have the control I had back then. I would wake up and pee my nite diaper. I had dribbles so I did wear to work, but I was not sure what would have happened if they found out, see I was an electrician so a soggy diaper may not be the safest thing? But I like others on here had a mental need to wear as long as my dribbles, that gave me an excuse if I was to have been found out back then. Now with less control I really would share with some but I don't because I don't want to embarrass my wife.

I wanted to be incontinent but didn't have the patience or commitment when younger to really stick with it.  However, that gradually changed and I've been incontinent now for several years.  There have been moments when I've regretted that, but they're only moments, fleeting and inconsequential.  I feel very balanced and centred and content.  It was the right decision for me - although I don't see it so much as a decision and more as a development.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, longislandguy said:

Hmmmmmm.  What was your process????

Afraid I don’t have a magic formula.  My basic approach was to over and over hydrate before bed and then nonchalantly wet as needed during the night till wetting became a nothing not worth remembering.

3 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I am interested in any tips? I have been 24/7 since 2013, and I wore even to work when I worked. I don't have the control I had back then. I would wake up and pee my nite diaper. I had dribbles so I did wear to work, but I was not sure what would have happened if they found out, see I was an electrician so a soggy diaper may not be the safest thing? But I like others on here had a mental need to wear as long as my dribbles, that gave me an excuse if I was to have been found out back then. Now with less control I really would share with some but I don't because I don't want to embarrass my wife.

If you’re ok with alcohol you might try downing a couple beers before going to bed.  Beer will rapidly fill your bladder while promoting deep sleep which greatly increases the odds of success.

• Thanks 1

So yes I am totally urinary incontinent after years of hardcore untraining.  I’m talking private hypnotists repeat times around the clock to remind me to relax my bladder,  guided meditation where I imagine there was teeny tiny stent placed in my external sphincter.  Identifying as a person who is incontinent, gradually getting comfortable with medical providers knowing.  I have a urologist who knows.  Scary at first but like any exposure therapy you get used to it. Speaking of therapy I have my own therapist who is sex positive and knows  all about my incontinence abdl side and she amazing and empowering.  

I actually created a technique called Targeted Untraining based on the principles of cognitive  behavioral therapy.  I haven’t moved on it because of life and also I want to rework it under a new conceptualization.  

Heres my current level of bladder control:

1. My external sphincter is basically a sliding door at a 24-hour Walmart.  I’ve tested my functional bladder capacity and estimate it around 150 cc, which coincidentally is when adults first feel the urge to go.   In other words I spontaneously void when my bladder senses fullness. Like a baby. See micturition reflex. 

2.  If I pay close attention I can hold it for 20 30 seconds. But it’s emotionally and physically exhausting.  On the other hand if I’m distracted I may not notice I’m wetting.  

3. It’s hard to explain, but I’m losing touch with the whole concept of continence.  It feels like this strange super power that people have.  And by people, I mean pretty much every adult, including myself up until 6 years ago.  Whenever a movie or show I’m watching shows people stripped down to underwear, I a mesmerized by how confidently dry they are.

4.  I can tell my bowel control is slipping.  I don’t aspire to be bowel incontinent, but I am not doing  any thing to stop it, so to speak.

5. Nights are a blur.  I have no idea how many times I wet at night, and I only that because the phase of sleep is random.  Sometimes I have pee dreams, sometimes no memory, sometimes waking up as I’m peeing.  I could go to bed with a full bladder or empty. 

6.  My most recent development is dribbling.  Sometimes it’s enough to change the line on my diaper.  I think it’s because nowadays my bladder and pelvic muscles are so weak or dysfunctional or both.  I don’t know, but they ain’t working right. It’s hard for my to push the pee out. So the stream is sluggish and pee kinda just hangs out in the urethra until gravity or the next wetting flushes it out. 

7. My immediate family knows and so do all my medical providers.  That stuff used to freak me out but I’m past that now.  See “Targeted untraining-exposure therapy above.” 

8.  I see myself as a dual ambassador between the ABDL and the medical incontinence community.  I get why most people suffering from incontinence cringe and are quick to shoo me away.  There are a very tiny few number of pervy peeps in the ABDL community  that have no business posting in non vanilla incontinence groups so they can get off..  I couldn’t agree more, it’s totally wrong, and a terrible reflection of ABDL community as a whole. 

How I feel about it all.  Equal parts joy and exhaustion.  Sometimes I despise it, like this past summer when I had a horrible diaper rash on my thigh that required antibiotics and still wouldn’t heal so I ended up using a Foley catheter for a few days to air out.   

Being diaper dependent is not just exhausting, it’s f*cking exhausting.  Always worrying if your diaper is showing, especially if you’re like me and don’t like constricting clothing like onesies.  Plus, onesie or not, the most worrisome giveaway is smelling like pee, and it’s easy to get noseblind.  The cost of diapers is an obvious stressor.  Traveling is a pain in the ass.  Having to keep spare diapers nearby such as diaper bag when away.   Disposal is a pain.   

And to think, all i did was swapped out our innate ability to control our bodies, which is free, convenient and features a highly redundant failsafe system involving all aspects of from individual fear, to society expectations perpetuates it, for one that is expensive and inefficient and a social taboo and a sign of shame. I get it. I miss wearing underwear a lot. Not over a diaper either.  But even so I would never ever ever go back or retrain.  I doubt I could if I wanted to anyway.  And I’m not ready for that. 

Best analogy I can give is wetting yourself during diaper changes.   It happens to me  from time to time, especially during *ahem prolonged diaper changes.   They represent the very best and very worst of being totally incontinent, and are a mind-screw.  It’s such a helpless feeling to be standing there in a puddle when you just took off your diaper and there’s often a toilet a few paces away.  And the cleanup and need to do laundry asap if I used a towel or whatever.  There’s also times I’ve taken my diaper after thought I was done peeing only to find out I was mistaken.  

As I type this I have no idea when I’m going to wet next.  Could be 5 minutes from now,  50 minutes, 150 min,  who knows?   And I wouldn’t have it any other way.  

TL;DR- It just feels right.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Enthusi said:

So yes I am totally urinary incontinent after years of hardcore untraining.  I’m talking private hypnotists repeat times around the clock to remind me to relax my bladder,  guided meditation where I imagine there was teeny tiny stent placed in my external sphincter.  Identifying as a person who is incontinent, gradually getting comfortable with medical providers knowing.  I have a urologist who knows.  Scary at first but like any exposure therapy you get used to it. Speaking of therapy I have my own therapist who is sex positive and knows  all about my incontinence abdl side and she amazing and empowering.  

I actually created a technique called Targeted Untraining based on the principles of cognitive  behavioral therapy.  I haven’t moved on it because of life and also I want to rework it under a new conceptualization.  

1. My external sphincter is basically a sliding door at a 24-hour Walmart.  I’ve tested my functional bladder capacity and estimate it around 150 cc, which coincidentally is when adults first feel the urge to go.   In other words I spontaneously void when my bladder senses fullness. Like a baby. See micturition reflex. 

2.  If I pay close attention I can hold it for 20 30 seconds. But it’s emotionally and physically exhausting.  On the other hand if I’m distracted I may not notice I’m wetting.  

3. It’s hard to explain, but I’m losing touch with the whole concept of continence.  It feels like this strange super power that people have.  And by people, I mean pretty much every adult, including myself up until 6 years ago.  Whenever a movie or show I’m watching shows people stripped down to underwear, I a mesmerized by how confidently dry they are.

4.  I can tell my bowel control is slipping.  I don’t aspire to be bowel incontinent, but I am not doing  any thing to stop it, so to speak.

5. Nights are a blur.  I have no idea how many times I wet at night, and I only that because the phase of sleep is random.  Sometimes I have pee dreams, sometimes no memory, sometimes waking up as I’m peeing.  I could go to bed with a full bladder or empty. 

6.  My most recent development is dribbling.  Sometimes it’s enough to change the line on my diaper.  I think it’s because nowadays my bladder and pelvic muscles are so weak or dysfunctional or both.  I don’t know, but they ain’t working right. It’s hard for my to push the pee out. So the stream is sluggish and pee kinda just hangs out in the urethra until gravity or the next wetting flushes it out. 

7. My immediate family knows and so do all my medical providers.  That stuff used to freak me out but I’m past that now.  See “Targeted untraining-exposure therapy above.” 

8.  I see myself as a dual ambassador between the ABDL and the medical incontinence community.  I get why most people suffering from incontinence cringe and are quick to shoo me away.  There are a very tiny few number of pervy peeps in the ABDL community  that have no business posting in non vanilla incontinence groups so they can get off..  I couldn’t agree more, it’s totally wrong, and a terrible reflection of ABDL community as a whole. 

How I feel about it all.  Equal parts joy and exhaustion.  Sometimes I despise it, like this past summer when I had a horrible diaper rash on my thigh that required antibiotics and still wouldn’t heal so I ended up using a Foley catheter for a few days to air out.   

Being diaper dependent is not just exhausting, it’s f*cking exhausting.  Always worrying if your diaper is showing, especially if you’re like me and don’t like constricting clothing like onesies.  Plus, onesie or not, the most worrisome giveaway is smelling like pee, and it’s easy to get noseblind.  The cost of diapers is an obvious stressor.  Traveling is a pain in the ass.  Having to keep spare diapers nearby such as diaper bag when away.   Disposal is a pain.   

And to think, all i did was swapped out our innate ability to control our bodies, which is free, convenient and features a highly redundant failsafe system involving all aspects of from individual fear, to society expectations perpetuates it, for one that is expensive and inefficient and a social taboo and a sign of shame. I get it. I miss wearing underwear a lot. Not over a diaper either.  But even so I would never ever ever go back or retrain.  I doubt I could if I wanted to anyway.  And I’m not ready for that. 

Best analogy I can give is wetting yourself during diaper changes.   It happens to me  from time to time, especially during *ahem prolonged diaper changes.   They represent the very best and very worst of being totally incontinent, and are a mind-screw.  It’s such a helpless feeling to be standing there in a puddle when you just took off your diaper and there’s often a toilet a few paces away.  And the cleanup and need to do laundry asap if I used a towel or whatever.  There’s also times I’ve taken my diaper after thought I was done peeing only to find out I was mistaken.  

As I type this I have no idea when I’m going to wet next.  Could be 5 minutes from now,  50 minutes, 150 min,  who knows?   And I wouldn’t have it any other way.  

Thank you for your total honesty. I can relate to a lot of the above. And like you I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sometimes it's strange. Diapers are completely normal for me. I get the diapers on prescription, I have a suitable closet for the diapers, my clothes have been changed to bodysuits, the mattress is protected.

But there are things that bother me. For example, there is the garbage problem. There is a lot of trash and the trash bags are heavy.

When I travel - and I travel often for work - I always to have the right amount of diapers with me. That's a lot of luggage. This is exhausting for me.

And since this year the problem of fecal incontinence has been added. I find that unpleasant and hope it was just a few isolated accidents.

In addition, there are many small everyday problems that come with living with diapers.

But: a life without diapers also has many problems, but people accept them because it doesn't work for them any other way. The long movie and the urge to urinate, long journeys without toilets and the urge to urinate. I often experience this with friends when they're desperately looking for a toilet and I think to myself, "Thank God I don't have that problem."

I would put it this way: life with diapers is not a life full of problems, it is rather a different way of living, with its own challenges but also comforts.

In my opinion, there is no need to be afraid of urinary incontinence.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, AngelO said:

In my opinion, there is no need to be afraid of urinary incontinence.

I am not afraid of being urinary incontinent. I know I can handle the consequences based on many years of stent use. What I am afraid of is the incontinence becoming a boring every day aspect of life. I like the excitement it gives when I have been dry for a day or two and all of a sudden I have to wear diapers again.

I know what incontinence is, but technically I'm not incontinent. The feeling is amazing though. Having to wear diapers is also great, as is having to change them. But somehow I still need those days of continence to keep things interesting. I wonder if it's only a matter of time before I want lifelong incontinence. My gut feeling says no, but who knows.

That's an interesting thought.

I think it will be "boring" in the sense that I understood you. It's just routine. You put on a diaper, you wet it, you put on a new diaper. And because it's "boring", it's sometimes annoying, except that you can't take a break when you're incontinent. If I want to take a diaper break, the only option is the urinary catheter.

This can help, but it quickly becomes annoying and I return to the diaper.

I think the idea of the stent is good. But you really have to do it continuously, maybe first a week, then a month, then six months. If it's still good, you can make it permanent.

If I had the choice between a good stent and permanent incontinence, I would probably choose the stent.

It’s complicated.

At this point I’m a semi-regular bedwetter: I have “dry” spells but they don’t last and my bedwetting is common enough to the point where my night nappies are mandatory.

During the day I’d call myself continent but there are limits.  I can’t last more than about 90 minutes and even then, the last 30 minutes I’ll be grabbing at myself before leaking anyway.  I’ve caught myself using my nappy without thought during the day: I just realise that I’m wetting myself.   Although I still have control, the practicalities of this is that I’m close to effectively incontinent.

I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to feeling some guilt and shame over doing this to myself but I have no problems at all with the incontinence itself.  I actually think I prefer it that way.  My reservations are entirely driven by the negative reactions of others.

I find myself wishing for some kind of diagnosed, physiologically-explicable incontinence so I could get out from underneath the weight of judgement and put the whole nappy thing beyond contest-ability and into the domain of medical fact.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 4:03 AM, cathdiap said:

I am not afraid of being urinary incontinent. I know I can handle the consequences based on many years of stent use. What I am afraid of is the incontinence becoming a boring every day aspect of life. I like the excitement it gives when I have been dry for a day or two and all of a sudden I have to wear diapers again.

I know what incontinence is, but technically I'm not incontinent. The feeling is amazing though. Having to wear diapers is also great, as is having to change them. But somehow I still need those days of continence to keep things interesting. I wonder if it's only a matter of time before I want lifelong incontinence. My gut feeling says no, but who knows.

I am in a state of mind where I just don't want any control. Even if it is stressful and I need to buy diapers and keep my stock up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi i too have been 24/7 for nearly ten years now, although mine was medical and I had no choice in the matter I didn't mind it at first but then went through a bad patch wishing I wasn't incontinent, however now I am so happy, I haven't been to a toilet for years and that is for both pee and poo. I am only urinary Inco but I now choose to use my diaper for both. After a while it becomes normal. If I had the choice to go back to using toilets I don't think I would.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/26/2023 at 12:45 AM, Enthusi said:

@Enthusi that's such great progress! Im so happy for you! Might I ask how you handled telling your health care prpviders about your incontinence? Did you tell them it was intentional or or simply that you were experiencing it and diapers were your preferred way of dealing with it? 

Also do you use any specific files for your meditiation or stent hypnosis? Been untrianing for a few years mtself and i gotta admit, feeling a little discouraged by progress levels. Also would it be alright to message you to chat more? If not no worries!