LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The chore of diapering

I don't mind leaking, and I like wearing diapers, but every so often I get annoyed by the chore of diapering. Especially if I am tired and want to lay down, but no I have to stop to change first.

Anyone else get annoyed by the chore we've elected to do?

• Like 8

Sometimes. For me me it’s at night when I know I need my diaper changed but am really tired and just want to get in my crib and go to sleep. I know that my diaper won’t make it through the night so it needs to be changed. Most of the time it doesn’t bother me and I really like diaper changes.

• Like 2

Yep definitely a pain but it took me so long to get wear I was aloud to do it I don’t want to spoil it and lose the ability to change myself 

• Like 2

I get that way too. I just sit there for hours laying and contemplating if i should or not. Then sometimes i back out from needing to do other things around the house.

• Like 2

Yeah, me too. I mean I enjoy the diapering part, especially when it's a fresh diaper. But I don't enjoy the whole changing of myself. But then again, I usually only go pee-pees in my diaper, so it makes it a lot easier. Sometimes I do go poo-poos in my diaper, but that's very rare. I do LOVE a GOOD poo-poo though, dropping into the seat of my diaper as I sit down.? Makes me feel so much like a baby. I absolutely love it!😁😊😃♥️🥰😇♥️💯😁🚼🍼👶

• Like 4

Kinda one of thoes things you gotta deal with weather you want to or not. You forget, or are too tired, your going to pay the price, one way or another. For me, if I do not diaper up properly I can expect to have to hit the bathroom every hour or two.

• Like 2

it is a pain especially if I have to walk the dog or do some sort of active chore and I'm SUPER soggy and would just rather not...But at the same time I kinda like that. It's a very little boy mindset to not want to change. It's nice that it's a normalized thing and not hidden and taboo. It's just something I have to deal with in order to be myself.

• Like 2
On 3/21/2023 at 12:32 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

it is a pain especially if I have to walk the dog or do some sort of active chore and I'm SUPER soggy and would just rather not...But at the same time I kinda like that. It's a very little boy mindset to not want to change. It's nice that it's a normalized thing and not hidden and taboo. It's just something I have to deal with in order to be myself.

Big hugs big brother, miss you!😘♥️🥰😇😃♥️🤗

• Like 1

when I wake up in my chair its late and I get up to go to bed. let my dog out and then head to bed after he returns and then I find I did not put a new package of diapers ready for bed time and I now need to pull them out of where I store them before I can get my diaper on and go to bed, or like last night I did not take my wet diapers in to where the trash is picked up. That made it 3 am before I could go to bed.

• Like 2

Maybe if I was 24/7, but I only wear a couple times a week at the most.  When I get the chance to wear, it's because I want to and not a chore, more of a treat.  I do admit that after the better part of a Saturday afternoon spent in diapers, I don't like the chore of removing a messy diaper that I've been in for a few hours, cleaning up, getting rid of the dirty diaper and airing out the house to remove the smell.

Well, now you know why parents try to hurry their children out of diapers

The annoyance with the "chore  of diapering" is the secret behind having diapers that  can go longer between changes The  French Babydoll, although it is a 12-hour diaper can usually go 16 and has gone 24

OMG this hits home! I love diapers, but hate the chore of diapering. Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of strapping diapers on me, but it can be a pain! I think this is partially why I wear such thick diapers, so I have to change less often. for example, by the time I change out of these diapers for work, I will have been in them for 23 hours!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Putting on a diaper is half the fun of wearing them.

If I had the money, I would pay someone to change me.

(I would also have them clean my house and everything else...)

• Like 1

Good topic!

3 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Putting on a diaper is half the fun of wearing them.

I vacillate on this topic. I generally enjoy the process of selecting a diaper, putting on diaper cream, and then putting it on, and if I've been in a diaper for a while, I'll generally look forward to being dry and a bit less bulky down there for a bit. Plus, I'm eternally grateful to be able to wear diapers all the time - I'm still struck by amazement at that reality at least a few times a week, even though it's been a few years.

But, there are occasions when the "chore" of it becomes a factor, such as when I'm exhausted and just want to crash into bed, but I know I'm flirting with diaper rash, or even a leak, if I don't change my bum first. Or, when I'm in a rush, running late to get somewhere, and I have to change my diaper, or decide to risk going in what I've got on, knowing I might have to do a diaper swap somewhere less than ideal. I also just got back from a weekend golf trip where I had to make room for 16 diapers in my bag. Or when my wife rolls here eyes because we'll be just about to head out the door and I'll suddenly stop in my tracks and say "Wait, gotta change my diaper, sorry!" and I go running back upstairs. Although in fairness, she needs to stop to use the washroom about 8 X as often as I do!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the BabyDollk diaper is not a baby diaper, but a bedwetter's diaper, and it was meant to have a wide range of fit and  go a long time between changes, it is a compisite. That means it can go for  up to 24 hours without changing if need be but is really a 12 hour diaper. The chore is putting them on the shelf bucause they have to be laid out rady for use, then folded for storage. Putting it on is more complex but pays off in the end

The original from which it was designed was obviously made for a little girl since it would be so thick that I cannot imagine it being used with anything but a dress, skirt or babydoll since that is the only thing that it would fit in well, given that girls were often put in diapers for long trips, or, if under the age of 8 and unable to go for at least 2 hours without needing to wet, if several such were staying at someone's house for the afternoon, usually meaning 12:30 to 4;30, and the mother did not want the bathroom being tied up often or the toilet (being the 5 gallon type and the parents having lived through the Depression and being thrifty, did not want it to be flushed 3 to 5 times more than usual

This is a very economical and easy to make diaper since the parts are attached end to end or at clearly discernible places not requiring measurments and complicated cutting, folding or sewing

As far as being made ready, that means a long BabyDollbubble bath/shampoo then being dried and a layer of the BabyDoll Body, Bath and Baby Oil and then baby powder

The only thing missing is a BabyDoll brnad baby powder

A few hours later, now wet, which I do not feel because of the French Diaper liner, and will not feel for many hours , if at all, it is time for bed with Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa