LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often discuss diapers?

2sail2

I was wondering how often do you discuss diapers around those that know?  How does the conversation start? What do you talk about?  Can you describe and explain a typical conversation?   Is it mostly funny to keep it light and not serious?  Do you feel like it's too often or not enough?   

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 2sail2 said:

I was wondering how often do you discuss diapers around those that know?  How does the conversation start? What do you talk about?  Can you describe and explain a typical conversation?   Is it mostly funny to keep it light and not serious?  Do you feel like it's too often or not enough?   

@2sail2 I really do not talk about it with people I know I often have issues and I complain when I have accidents in my pants.  And when I should have been wearing.

Though when it comes to wearing diapers I do not talk about it with people I know that know about me and diapers.  It is something that I do not bring up.

And a lot of my friends and family do know about I like them though there are still some that do not know I wear nor that I like them and such.  So I will not ever bring it up in front of them.  

I just choose not to talk about it.

• Like 3

Not liking the taste of shoe leather, I keep my mouth 100% CLOSED about the matter outside of here

• Like 5

It doesn't come up very often, generally. Once in a while in a conversation between my wife and I, where it makes sense, such as "How much suitcase space do we need for your diapers?" or "A box of diapers came today, I put them in the dining room." She also sometimes calls them "Pampers", usually when she's joking around - "Hey, Captain Pampers, I get to use the washroom first, you're wearing yours", that kind of thing. Or "How many Goddamn cases of Pampers do you need? They're taking up too much space - use some of these before you buy more." 

Other than with her, it's pretty rare. I had to tell a buddy I was staying with that I wear diapers to bed (I didn't mention also during the day) because I had no way to dispose of them without them being noticed. 

But, generally, diapers, like underwear, rarely come up in conversation, and since I haven't told people about "this", aside from my wife and that one close friend, it's not a topic I'd bring up. 

One exception is with my mom; I've had to be very nonchalant about it, sometimes waiting months or a year between bringing it up, but, she's the only one I know who can verify or refute my memories of wearing diapers as a kid, so once in a while, I'll ask her a question about it, but it has to fit the situation - I won't just bring it up apropos of nothing. For example, my younger daughter takes after me, and wets the bed, so every once in a blue moon, my mom might ask how that's going, in which case the door has been opened a bit to ask something about my own history in that department. "On that topic, mom, do you remember the time we drove to Florida when we had that Buick station wagon? Was it you or dad that made me wear diapers in the car?"  "Oh, it was your father's requirement, because the car was brand new, but I didn't disagree - all of you fell asleep at some point everyday during the drive..." 

Or I asked her once how often I wore cloth diapers, because I had memories of wearing them and thought it must have been somewhat common, but she told me that she hated cloth diapers and only used them as backup because she couldn't always find diapers that would fit me, so the answer was "Not often." I guess they made a big impression on me. But, obviously, bringing that topic up at every juncture would be weird and notable, so, it might take me half a year to get my next question in. 

• Haha 2

My family knows, but I rarely discuss it with most of them. My middle sister was having some UTI issues that resulted in some level of incontinence. We were going to be traveling together and she had driven from Oklahoma to Missouri with her grandkids and our mother. She had wet herself and wanted to get changed. I offered her some products that I had in my car. She passed on the Crinkles and ABUs, but instead opted for the Depends Male Briefs. Her grandkids never knew and we liked it that way.

I had a serious discussion with her about how to select a product for her use long term. I suggested she call a company, like NorthShore, and ask for a consultant to walk her through some options and send her some samples. She did and she found a product that worked for her. 

She knows I do not "need" diapers, but that I am always wearing them. When I visit her in Oklahoma she knows I take out a bag of "trash" discretely every morning.

She will sometimes kid me about the diapers, but generally, we don't talk about it unless she has a question.

Outside of family, I have a number of kink aware friends who I play with and they know about my diapers. Some are into them, and some are into other kinks, but we feel free to discuss our kinks amongst ourselves.

• Like 3

My fiancee knows and we wear openly around the house. I took my last diaper out of my drawer yesterday and she said pull a bag down from the cupboard and I'll order a case because that's your last bag but I actually had 2 bags left so I told her. My best friend knows I wear, we used to share a home together and I openly wore around the house with her. She confided to me that she was into her kink long before we lived together and I laughed and said I have a diaper fetish so it's all good. Sometimes she'll video call on messenger while I'm eating dinner and if it's something messy I'll have my bib on. She just laughs. My eldest daughter knows I wear for fun and need and her sister knows I wear for need. I have friends from the kink community that I have gone to Capcon with and I talk about it with them. My fiancees grandmother knows I wear. She wears light protection herself which is no surprise after 6 children. She knows her granddaughter has bladder issues and I told her I did too which is how I know she does because she admitted having issues herself. I told her I handled mine differently. She wears poise underwear and I told her I word full plastic backed diapers because I don't need to be frantically looking for the next bathroom.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
On 12/9/2022 at 6:16 AM, 2sail2 said:

Clarification "I was wondering how often do you discuss diapers around those that know you wear?"

That one is easy for me.  NEVER!

Nobody knows that I wear.  Occasionally it will come up, usually in terms of potty training, but they don't realize (or at least mention) that I'm padded at the same time.

• Like 2

With a friend that is also an AB, usually diapers will come up in conversation.

Typical conversations consist of "Have you tried X diaper." Or "Here try this diaper." Or similar types of things. Occasionally we talk about stories, or clothes, or toys, or other AB related stuff.

• Like 2

Alot of people now know I wear since it has gone from ZERO to about a dozen or slightly more..... MS and constant urinary issues keep me on my toes... I have to have a diaper bag with me at all times - My sister in law saw me putting one on, my mother in law knows I wear since I had overnight diapers and bed pads / chair pads while staying overnight before a few "black friday events" with her daughters and myself going out very early the next morning - EVEN with "long term use diapers" - pick a vendor... 6 to 12 hour diapers most of the time get close to their estimated use time period.. but never much beyond that.

• Like 2

Hiii!

Umm where do I start, there are a few key people in my life that know, but we really don't talk about it much. My best friend, only once, to tell him I wore and answer any questions he had. My wife, it comes up occasionally, ordering time, change time (I do it myself I'm a self sufficient little), and when we go on a road trip without and I end up with pee pants LOL. And when a nephew who knew I wore outed me at a inlaws family function. ( he had gotten a head injury and now says whatever comes to mind without thinking) I was mortified but I kept my composure admitted to it explained it (the best I could) and encouraged people to ask me questions to "air out the laundry " so to speak. I wish I could find more like me in my area (I know you're here) but it's a scary world. I'm out there and if you see me I let just enough little show that you would say "I think I can tell". So say hello if you think it's me my screen name is my name. 

Luv n' Hugses ? 

?‍♂️

P.S. sorry if I sound a little whiney, this lifestyle is so much fun but it can be very lonely sometimes. 

• Like 3

Only my gf knows and we only discuss it when need be. Don’t see much reason to attempt incorporating it into the daily small talk, unless you’re trying to build a level of comfort and or familiarity with diapers.

I personally can’t talk about diapers enough for my tastes. I could go on and on for hours and hours talking about my diapers: how they feel, how they make me feel, what they look like, how they smell (compared to how they used to smell [like the classic scent of Pampers]),  how the one I’m wearing feels, how I got started wearing them, experiences that I’ve had while wearing them, etc. I personally don’t believe that I could ever tire of talking about diapers. I want to talk about them all the time. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I personally can’t talk about diapers enough for my tastes. I could go on and on for hours and hours talking about my diapers: how they feel, how they make me feel, what they look like, how they smell (compared to how they used to smell [like the classic scent of Pampers]),  how the one I’m wearing feels, how I got started wearing them, experiences that I’ve had while wearing them, etc. I personally don’t believe that I could ever tire of talking about diapers. I want to talk about them all the time. 

Me too buddy! I LOVE talking about Diapees. They're probably my FAVORITE thing in the whole wide world!???♥️ I could talk about baby stuff or diaper accessories forever and ever, and how I would LOVE to redo my childhood/babyhood, and be all cuddled up in the arms of my two Daddies, Ian and Tyler!???♥️?? And how I  would want to be a fat one year old baby, but NOT too fat, just a regular amount of baby fat on my stomach and body. And how I would LOVE to run around half naked, wearing nothing but a diaper! And how I would want to snuggle and cuddle with my two Daddies all day, NEVER letting me out of their sight and telling me I'm too LITTLE for adult things. I LOVE that because it makes me feel more babyish. And I would also talk about how I would want to be swaddled like a BABY too!?? And how I would love to play with my other baby brothers and enjoy our babyhood together! And how much I LOVE the smell of baby Diapees and babbling, and making funny noises, and playing with teething rings and blocks, and stuff. And having a BIG jungle themed nursery with tropical rainforests on the walls, surrounded by LOTS of animal plushies, like foxes, and teddy bears, and wolves.???♥️??♥️??????????

• Like 1

Being an adult baby, I tend to talk alot about being diapered and being an adult baby. People around me know me that I am an adult baby and know I am kept in diapers all the time. They know that I talk about diapers alot because they know to me diapers are something that is so normal for me to wear. They know that I am medically required to be in diapers. Even being an adult baby, they know I am an adult baby they understand that's how I cope with being kept in diapers and being treated like a baby instead or an adult.

11 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Those who i bring it up for once in a while I do so to provide advice on better diapering products and the like.

Agreed. I know a few MS people who wear 24-7.... I have a concoction for diaper rash and the curing it or bringing it back down to near 0 and always pass it on.

1 hour ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Agreed. I know a few MS people who wear 24-7.... I have a concoction for diaper rash and the curing it or bringing it back down to near 0 and always pass it on.

I also have MS and started wearing 24/7 in the past few months thanks to ic issues popping up + getting worse. 

As for the topic, I only discuss with people on twitter/telegram/forums and a select few irl friends. I want to talk more about them!