LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plane white diapers

Looking for good… 

Plane white… diapers :) 

ABDL or no ABDL

Which are the best :) and why

I want them as I go away a lot on camps… holidays etc and want to remain padded… I’ve been padded for so long now that I worry about accidents, I feel like I can relax more etc … but if someone finds ABDL diapers it’s difficult to explain where as if they are plane white :) I don’t have to explain the ABDL just the accidents :) 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Josh998 said:

Looking for good… 

ABDL or no ABDL

I want them as I go away a lot on camps… holidays etc and want to remain padded… I’ve been padded for so long now that I worry about accidents, I feel like I can relax more etc … but if someone finds ABDL diapers it’s difficult to explain where as if they are plane white :) I don’t have to explain the ABDL just the accidents :)

My go to would be Megamax or BetterDry simply because they hold a LOT of pee-pees. That's their specialty! And they're a GOOD plain white diaper! Also, trest diapers are good too, for the SAME reason of course!????????♥️??♥️???????

• Thanks 1

NRU STR8UP. (Comparatively) cheap, incredibly absorbent and of high quality. I've not yet experienced single one tear, rip or lose adhesiveness.

Megamax have a longer midsection (at least size L does), a feature I'm not a fan of. Although I suppose that would make them more discreet for some people.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Are you talking TWA or American Airlines?

I had a hard time raising ATC one day when flying.   Eventually, they came on and said they had a controller change.

I wanted to ask what brand of diaper he was wearing.

• Like 1

If I am wearing a non ABDL diaper. It is going to be a Megamax. It is the only diaper that doesn't clump or fall apart regardless of what I throw at it. I have problems with Better Drys clumping and falling apart with light physical activity let alone hiking.

Confidry 24/7 are reliable and plain white. I only wear plain white when I'm out because I don't care if I go to the er in an ambulance, twice so far, but I don't want to go in an abdl printed diaper.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 6:58 AM, Josh998 said:

Looking for good… 

ABDL or no ABDL

Plain White... not the airplane