LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite diapers

Favorite Brand of diaper  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your favorite brand of diaper to wear ?

• Tykables
    • Rearz
    • North shore Megamax
    • Bambino
    • Abena M-4
    • Abu
    • Crinklz
    • Cloth diapers

4 minutes ago, Pokemonfan said:

Just curious what’s the most popular brand of diaper that everyone likes? 

I know it isn't on here, but I really like ABU. It's my FAVORITE diaper company! I'm like a mega fan! My second would have to be crinklez. Although, I'm NOT really familiar with them but I DO have SOME of their Diapees! And my third one would have to be North shore megamax!!!! That's like my FAVORITE medical diapee!!!!?????????♥️?????????♥️? Good job Pokey! I REALLY enjoyed the poll! It was really FUN!!!!?????????♥️?????????????♥️?????

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I know it isn't on here, but I really like ABU. It's my FAVORITE diaper company! I'm like a mega fan! My second would have to be crinklez. Although, I'm NOT really familiar with them but I DO have SOME of their Diapees! And my third one would have to be North shore megamax!!!! That's like my FAVORITE medical diapee!!!!?????????♥️?????????♥️? Good job Pokey! I REALLY enjoyed the poll! It was really FUN!!!!?????????♥️?????????????♥️?????

I can’t believe I forgot Abu! Added it on there!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Pokemonfan said:

Lol ya bummer u can’t vote again 

Well at least you know where I stand, so that's all that matters! LOL! I'm an ABU mega fan!!!!!???♥️????????????????

Favorite diapes are a tough one- there's a lot of Rearz and ABU I like, but I went with the Northshore Megamax because it's just as reliable and absorbent as Rearz and ABU, is more cost-efficient, and comes in fun colors but not baby prints so it's more of a stylish, fashionable medical diaper.  

Some of my top favorite diapers:

• North Shore Megamax (pink and tie-dye! black is fun too!)
  • North Shore Go Supreme pull ups (in black!)
  • any Rearz diaper
  • ABU Kiddo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have thought about the question of what my favorite diaper is, but I just can't answer it. My diaper preference depends on my mood and situation, but I guess in general I can say that I prefer plastic back disposable diapers. Not to say that I don't wear cloth back, in fact right now I have on a wet and messy Abena M4 4 cloth back diaper. The other answer I can definitively give is that my favorite diaper is one that is wet and messy.

• Like 2

I LOVE crinklz! They are cute as heck, good capacity, reasonable price. I use printed diapers at all times they really make my little side feel satisfied ?. I have not had too many problems with the tapes, if I get a package that is troublesome north shore will replace them ?. ?‍♂️

• Like 2

Much like @Moochie, I'd say that my answer to this varies with the circumstances. I favourite type of diaper is definitely plastic-backed disposables, although I have a soft spot in my heart for the new ABU Little Kinds and AlphaGators, which are cloth-backed but are a well-conceived and effective product. I probably wear more Rearz than anything else; I have a bunch of their products in my inventory, but the ones I buy consistently by the case are their Lil' Monster and Lil" Squirts diapers. I've now added the NorthShore Megamax to the list of diapers I always have in stock.  I also stock some slimmer cloth-backed diapers for the gym. 

• Like 1

Variety is the spice of life. Sometimes Rearz little mermaids are my favorite, sometimes it’s megamax, other times it’s Rearz safari, ABU little kings and so on. I’ve tried most diapers out there and have enough variety at this point to be content. 

On 8/2/2022 at 3:13 PM, BabyJune said:

My first preference is cloth, but I occasionally wear Rearz. Nothing beats their capacity and resistance to leaks.

So true nothing beats cloth.?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My favorite diapers today are the Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi.

Tena Slip Maxi (cloth and plastic back) has been among my favorites for decades, so my favorite brand is and has been Tena throughout my adult life.

So I woted for Other and would of cause like to see the % of the Other brands. The % sum of the shown favorite daipers/brands in above result is 100%. But that is wrong. Why give the user the choice to select Other brands, if the option is not counted and shown as part of the result? ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a tough question.  There's so many great diapers that I like.  I  chose the Crinklz.  Specifically the Crinklz Astronaut is my favorite diaper. 

MegaMax and Supreme from Northshorecare,  many diapers from Rearz and ABU.