LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

I wear 24/7/365 due to need and have for the last 8 years. All of my coworkers know (office staff at least), a few of the drivers that I've known for a while know, but other than that nobody talks about it. I'm good at hiding it and my colleagues can't even tell unless they're looking for it (ie clothing outlines). I do keep a bag of depends in the bottom drawer of my file cabinet at my desk for if needed, but I carry a rather large purse so I have room for a couple extras, wipes, and anything else I need.

Audrey

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been at Staples for almost 2 years now. Started work when I was 18 1/2 or so, and I'm slowly moving up, but don't intend my life to lead though retail. As with the majority of the people here it seems... I want to be in the tech world as a software engineer or hardware troubleshooting for PC's. Basically since the Staples Easy Tech service hit the high roads, I've been doing the pc repair/tune-ups more, but I'd like to hit that as my full-time. I just need to know what's easier to learn/get into and will be most rewarding in the end Software creation or hardware troubleshooting. Just need to find a starting place.

I'm currently a student, but what I want to do is make and sell hard liquor. Preferably with a license.

Dude, you should start out at state ren faires or excal faires. Passin' out liquor at the fires. I know a few people that do and they make good money. Last one I went to had hot buttered rum, and homemade wine, and more...

In the day, I am a full-time student working on my undergrad psych degree. I'm gonna graduate in December, and then start on my MSW.

At night, I am a full-time prep chef for P.F. Chang's China Bistro. Unfortunately, I'm the only one. And, have had to come in sick many a time because, "You're the only prep chef and we need you." But the money's good.

Ahhhhh, the life of an AB living off her daddy.... can it get any better than that!?!!?!?

Well, I taught preschool for 4 years in Pennsylvania, and then 3 years in North Carolina. I currently have an Associates degree in Early Childhood Education. Now living in Oregon with my daddy, I'm going back to school full time to earn my bachelors degree in Early Childhood and Elementary Education. I will graduate, hopefully with honors, in December 2007. I am looking forward to teaching again, hopefully at a 4th grade level. After about a year of teaching, I will go for my Master's degree. I am seriously thinking about teaching at a college level in the future. Until then.... I live the life that many ABs wish they did.... off of daddy :)

Cool !!! Got alot of different peeps doin different things...

I was a AF vet...Prison Guard (24 yrs) and now medically retired. Doin OK at the moment, enjoying life :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

beside being a level 3 medical foster home provider for about 20 years now, started racing WE-Rock this years in the modifled class driving a F toyota rock crawler

also provide recreations service to people with hadicaped cnfined to whell chairs

Librarian assistant, freelance writer, and I taught piano lessons for 19 years. Was supposed to major in Elementary Education, but health issues forced me to quit college, and I never went back. Spend the summers working as a camp counselor. (I really am a kid at heart!)

beside being a level 3 medical foster home provider for about 20 years now, started racing WE-Rock this years in the modifled class driving a F toyota rock crawler

also provide recreations service to people with hadicaped cnfined to whell chairs

Sweet another offroader! I offroad but not competitively. I have a full size blazer! fun stuff!

~Brian

P.s. You do any of teh we-rock competitions diapered?(im an idiot, your incontinent, of course you do!)

I'm working in the mental health field, and have been for about a year now. I work with developmentally disabled and emotionally disturbed individuals... in more readable, though less PC terms, they are all mentally retarded to some degree and host to a variety of mentall illnesses.

I got bitten at work this morning.

Librarian assistant, freelance writer...

Wow, Baby June, you are doing what I only dream of.

I'm studying to be a librarian and have also had a couple of bookreviews accepted for publication in small magazines. But you're actually working in a library and have written books--that's cool!

My day job is in a bookstore, which is nice, but not as nice as a library.

Kermatt

I don't do anything, I was forced to retire by an accident on the job, it left my leg messed up bad, so I play with the computer in the morning, do what I need to do around the house, have lunch, and go exercise for a few hours a day, and come back to the computer in the evening, for a few hours, take a shower and my day is over untill the next morning, and I do it again.

I know it boaring, but it's OK with me....

I don't have a real job right now, but in the meantime I write & perform music.

I also am a designer of firearms for police, SWAT, covert operations units, and military use.

I actually manage a store now. For my ID protection, I am not going to disclose the company that I work for.

I still do the other things I listed.

I am a quality control inspector at an aircraft company.

I love working with computers. I want to learn how to make web pages - not just any html - but I want to know it all (xml, css, ajax, java, ect). I just never have time to go buy books to teach myself.