LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saw This On Reddit

Just goes to show that there are judgemental people still out there.... and yes newyears and diapers definitely go together with all the drinks i have ??

3 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Just goes to show that there are judgemental people still out there.... and yes newyears and diapers definitely go together with all the drinks i have ??

I thought you said you DON'T drink a lot buddy?!?????????☺️?????????

4 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

I stopped drinking right after the invention of the funnel. ?

Are you referring to funnel cake????????? LOL!

Who remembers Guy Lombardo, and his Royal Canadian Mounties, playing in the grand ballroom of New York’s Waldorf Astoria, on New Year’s Eve? For me and sister, back in our younger days, we thought it was great fun to watch all the old timers “whoop” it up, ringing in the New Year. I wonder, how many of those old timers were wearing diapers, and banging on their noise makers, while Guy Lombardo played? ?

Yeah, I remember Guy Lombardo, or as I called him, "Guy Lumbago".  Back in the 1960's and 1970's I doubt very much if anyone dancing at the ballroom New Years Eve were wearing diapers, even though there were a lot of "old farts" there.  You just didn't have adult diapers back then like you do these days, except for some from the old Sears catalog for incontinence.  I'm not saying the occasional old lady didn't have some kind of pad for bladder leakage, but it's not like New years Eve in Times Square where everyone stops by their local drug store for a bag of Depends to get them through the long night.

Yep.  You and I are old enough to remember when disposables didn't exist (came on the market around 1978 or so).   Diapers for the ambulatory was pretty limited in options.

If you were watching Guy on TV, just like watching anything else, you can head to the bathroom.   Even if you were attending a similar live event in a ballroom somewhere, there were bathrooms.

But then, Times Square on NYE did exist, but it wasn't the zoo it is now.  You could get down there fairly late in the evening if you were so inclined and there were places open that you could use the toilet if need be.    I never did it, but know people who did.   I did do the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and that was bad enough.

20 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Just the Royal Canadians.   They weren't Mounties.

You got a pretty good memory.  Lombardo died in 1977

? No, I think I was pulled over by one of them on New Year’s Eve, lol. And, they would ride into the ballroom on horseback ? 

Thanks, don’t know why I said Mounties? Lol.

Anyway, it was fun switching from, Dick Clark’s Rocking New Years Eve, over to Guy Lombardo, and his not mounted, Royal Canadian band. 
Oh, and it’s possible off camera, someone was dressed as a New Years Baby, clad in cloth diaper, and hat ?  ?‍♂️

• 1 year later...

Hey, I saw your post on Reddit about spending New Year's Eve, and it sounds like a good time! Personally, I'm not a fan of crowded events either, so I get where you're coming from. It's funny how our memories can sometimes play tricks on us, but it's all part of the fun. I recently re-discovered Reddit myself, and it's been a great platform for interesting discussions and stories. By the way, have you heard about the concept of finding Reddit accounts for sale ? It adds an interesting twist to the Reddit experience.

The diapers on new years in NYC has been a thing for a couple years now.  Too many people, not enough bathrooms, and worse. From what I hear, you want a good spot, you gotta get there in the morning, and stand there all day long. Just for an event thats pretty short lasting. Not worth the trouble to me.

I've heard about the diapers on New Years Eve for several years now and I wonder how many people go out and buy store brand diapers and expect them to last all day long?

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Spanky said:

I've heard about the diapers on New Years Eve for several years now and I wonder how many people go out and buy store brand diapers and expect them to last all day long?

I wonder too!  They probably get Depends pull on underwear or maybe some actual tape on diapers from Walmart.  For the uneducated and inexperienced, I'd love to see the expressions on their faces when their special underwear starts to fail and they end up standing in a puddle of pee!  Also makes me wonder if any of them use them if they have to poop!  I guess you'd know if you were standing next to someone who dropped a deuce!  Personally, Times Square on New Years Eve is one of the last places I'd ever want to be. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I wonder too!  They probably get Depends pull on underwear or maybe some actual tape on diapers from Walmart.  For the uneducated and inexperienced, I'd love to see the expressions on their faces when their special underwear starts to fail and they end up standing in a puddle of pee!  Also makes me wonder if any of them use them if they have to poop!  I guess you'd know if you were standing next to someone who dropped a deuce!  Personally, Times Square on New Years Eve is one of the last places I'd ever want to be. 

It would probably be fun to be there to watch the ball drop, but not worth standing there all day long.

I've also wondered how many end up dropping a deuce in their diaper.  Maybe they try holding it for the better part of the day and then can't hold it any longer. 

I bet that there's a lot who end up leaking after a couple wettings.

I've also wondered if the experience has brought out any DLs.  They're getting ready for New Years Eve and put their diapers on and then realize,  Oooh, this diaper actually feels pretty good.  Then, when they eventually wet themselves for the first time in their diaper, Oooh, this actually feels pretty good.   Then, the ultimate,  those who end up not being able to hold their bowels all day and end up messing their diapers,  WOW, does this feel good. 

They go home with an open pack of diapers and start using them up.

Even if they get the best premium diaper, it won't last all day and half the night without leaking and needing to be changed.  Along with all the hard to find long line porta potties, NYC should also have adult changing stations for New Years Eve so adults have a place to change, or get their diapers changed when needed.

Most of the folks at that sort of event spend the day standing around, and when it gets close, they are so tightly packed that even if they want to, its gonna be a pain in the rear to get to a bathroom, then you got thoes ever so long lines for the few pottys available. I am sure a lot more people end up pissing there pants than you might expect, and a few that have a mess in there drawers by the time they head home.

Edit to add, gotta remember as well, if someone heads to the bathroom, someone else is going to take there spot, so they kinda gotta stay right there, or they are SOL.

• Like 1