LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Top or Bottom

Top or Bottom  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you apply the top or bottom tapes first?

• Bottom

I've always been told you're supposed to do the bottom tapes first, but I have never found that comfortable to do, so have always done the top tapes first.

• Like 2

I always used to do the top tapes first, then read in one of the forums how most people do the bottom tapes first.  I started doing it that way and it seems to work better even though I usually have to adjust the first bottom tape that I attach to get it a little tighter.

When I`m diapering myself , bottoms first . My partner likes to do one side (bottom tapes then tops)  and then the other . 

• Like 2

I use to do top first, than went with the seeming popular notion, to start with the bottom. 
When I use a cloth diaper, and pins, usually 4, I do the top 2, then bottom 2. 

• Like 1

My leg size is disproportionately large relative to my waist size - my waist is within the medium range for most diapers, but for almost all products other than Megamax's, which are cut a bit more generously, and diapers with VERY stretchy wings, I require a large in order to get the bottom tapes or tabs to the landing zone. So, for that reason, leg fit is what I wrestle with first, IE the bottom tabs, after which I can snug up the top ones easily. 

I never seem to think that I tape my diaper right.  I have put a diaper on on the floor, against the wall, having the tapes both go across the front of the diaper, having the tapes at the bottom go at an angle and the top tapes go across, and right now I am having both the top and bottom tapes go at an angle because that is the closest I can get to looking like the diaper on back of the bag.

However, one thing has remained consistent and that is that I apply the bottom tapes first.

• Like 1
On 5/8/2022 at 2:57 AM, Diapered Dave said:

Top tapes first for me. Of course, when I clicked on the title "Top or Bottom" I was expecting a totally different question! (I'm a bottom..)

I guess its a state of mind because I interpreted this question very differently. :D

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Menaiya said:

I guess its a state of mind because I interpreted this question very differently. :D

Yeah, Elfy made that thread:

• Like 3
On 5/10/2022 at 8:12 PM, DailyDi said:

Yeah, Elfy made that thread:

Oh thank god I am not the only one that thought that 

And I have not even had sex yet.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Oh thank god I am not the only one that thought that 

And I have not even had sex yet.

Is that TRUE buddy?!?? Do you LIKE being a virgin?????? Do you wanna have sex??? (Not with me, but in general.)??

6 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Is that TRUE buddy?!?? Do you LIKE being a virgin?????? Do you wanna have sex??? (Not with me, but in general.)??

Actually yes that is true I am a virgin.  Yes I do want to have sex.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Then why not just get a hooker???? I KNOW it's NOT ideal. But at least you would get bragging rights.???♥️???☺️????? LOL!???

The top is too fat and squishy to get a good tight fit, but the bottom tabs form the foundation and have a good tight fit. Then the top tabs can be pulled in tight against the flab.

23 hours ago, Spiderman said:

It isn't "sex" that wears you out, but chasing it, and when at last you do do "IT",  it is all an awful lot of hassle, to wank in someone.

(Unless you are "in love" and deliberately procreating.)

23 hours ago, Spiderman said:

On 5/8/2022 at 2:15 AM, DailyDi said:

I've always been told you're supposed to do the bottom tapes first, but I have never found that comfortable to do, so have always done the top tapes first.

Many years ago, shortly after disposable nappies became available in the British National Health, the Continence Advisor recommended that for a sedentary user, bringing the bottom tab up at an angle on both sides before pulling the top tabs down, forming a X with the tabs, to be the most comfortable and watertight.

13 minutes ago, Wet Knight said:

It isn't "sex" that wears you out, but chasing it, and when at last you do do "IT",  it is all an awful lot of hassle, to wank in someone.

(Unless you are "in love" and deliberately procreating.)

Many years ago, shortly after disposable nappies became available in the British National Health, the Continence Advisor recommended that for a sedentary user, bringing the bottom tab up at an angle on both sides before pulling the top tabs down, forming a X with the tabs, to be the most comfortable and watertight.

So that is what they mean by the flesh is weak

• Like 1